Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xxPWd_ODR5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bumpity bump bump

This fag has the most punchable face ever

Here is a video to push to italnormies

youtu.be/xxPWd_ODR5o

its really bizarre that anyone can like him honestly, i'd rather watch a tv show hosted by OJ Simpson

Well, we killed the last fascist leader of Italy. No reason we can't do it again.

Fun fact: there have been more attacks by fascists in Italy than there have been by Muslims.

Yes, people probably like you more, you should make a show, dumbfuck

Fascism failed in Italy, as it did in Spain and Germany. The dictatorship of capital has manifested itself in failure after failure.

I agree fellow white.

Just like communism?

What does white mean?

Communism still exist retard fascism was destroyed by the democractics and communism destroyed itself.

The only years in which the Soviet Union did not outgrow the US was the period immediately after the Civil War and WWII.

I don't know... What is white even? I don't know what I was saying.

I don't know what you were saying. Elaborate.

Come on out, fascists. Come get your bashing.

I can tell you for a fact people in Italy are sick of the invading nigs.

Rome will rise again.

Watching nine minutes of this gave me cancer.

Oh nothing...just that....we're in the same tribe ya know :).

aw. its scared.
reminder: we are going to win, and there isn't a damned thing you can do to stop us this time. police, military... they will all join us. there isn't going to be any army invading a european country to squash our resurgence.

I can tell you for a fact that they are more sick of fascists.

Then die.

What tribe?

Shit you're right, we're still in current year.

Why would I be scared of fascists? Y'all suck at war. It is kind of sad and pathetic, really.

The je- *cough* I mean human tribe. Duh.

reminder: we are going to win. there isn't anything anyone can do to stop us.

That doesn't make any sense. I was told that whites were the superior race?

new mummy

How much do you weigh, commie?

That's what y'all said last time. I know reading is hard for you guys, but why don't you take a crack at a history book?

But whiteness is a social construct. It doesn't exist in the biological nonsense. There is only one race:the human race. Go spout your pseudoscience elsewhere.

Somewhere between nothing and the weight of the universe.

I hope you bring that energy to some other threads on this board, friendo.

There is nothing that can stop us, im sorry - its just the truth.
What is going to stop us lol ? any suggestions lol ?

This is Salvini's fiancee kissing another man. How does it feel to support a cuck?

>facism no work bc der no mor
What?

yeah, big talk for someone with no girlfriend, lol

i probably am more likeable than this spoon faced kike

You are spectacularly uncreative. I imagine it is because you're quite insipid.

Same thing we did last time. Which is to say, stomp you so hard you didn't dare show your face for 70 or so odd years.

We must all rise up and crush our corrupt government

wtf i love nigger cum now comrade

Fascism does not work for a variety of reasons. I could explain them to you, but I have a feeling that I would do as well explaining to a wall. Only, a wall might have more listening and/or reading comprehension.

“Stomp” lmao y’all just retreated until the nazis were too cold

Good. Salvini (you know who that is, right?) loves his fiancee kissing another man. You have that in common, I suppose.

>same thing we did last time
who's we lol?

wha? o.o lol

i simply cant stomach that crypto senpai

>my argument is to intelligent for you to understand
I’m not a facist but dam u really trying super hard rn senpai

Alright so I havn't watched the vid but here is my pre guess to what the content is going to be.

>Italians are dumb.
>How can they survive with out the EU?!
>Imigrants are good!
>Haha Italians are dumb and racist.
>Trump 2 scoops REEE
>Look how corrupt they are far right are weak.
>Putin puppets.
>Silvio Berlusconi is a sexist pig look at him!
>I implore the good none dumb Italians to vote for big government and think of the refugee women and children.
>Italians are dumb.

Lets see how accurate I am.

To be honest senpai the whole world fought my country for 7 years and only won after having suffered enormous losses. More losses than even we suffered.
And from the millions of jews who lived in Poland (3 million only there), Austria, Germany and so on only tens of thousands are left.
8000 in Poland, 8000 in Austria and so on.

>Y'all

Please forgive this sweet child, he has not read his history books. It doesn't take a genius to surround a fascist, like they did at Stalingrad.

Spot on.

Is that ned kelly lad?

Freedom loving citizens of the world, of course.

Look it up.

That is fine. Better than being brain dead.

Well, fascism died. It was worth it.

You have pointed out a word I used. You must be terribly proud of yourself. Congratulations.

russian bots pls go

So where’s your Harvard level argument that trolls facists commie style?

This thread is gayer than aids

>Russian bots
>pro Communism
I wish I could teach you basic international politics. But alas, all I want to do is mock you.

I just made it, people ignored it, so I am insulting them. It is fun for me.

i wouldnt mind if john oliver drowned.

and yet they want to destroy it.
We are tired of this, we're going to make Salvini our premier and stop the destruction of this country.

No you just said it doesn’t work for a variety of reasons then left it at that

I thought you guys were all about free speech?

How strange...

>freedom loving citizens of the world
sorry, i don't know what you're talking about.
Last time it was soldiers following orders, and since the soldiers are joining us now... maybe you can be a little more specific ? because, like i said earlier.... unless you can point out exactly who or what, there is clearly nothing that is going to stop us this time. The police have been alienated, they are joining us. Our youngest lads are keeping their ideological beliefs secret and are being trained by the state controlled militaries - there hasn't been a right wing youth movement with this much potential ever. Im sorry, but if you haven't realised by now there is a war coming and your side doesn't have a sufficient enough fighting force to hold back the storm of ultra-violence, you should probably re-think your life.

I cried.

>Well, fascism died. It was worth it.
I doubt it. The only thing that has died is Communism because it collapsed from within where ever it was tried.
Fascism has never collapsed without a military intervention from the outside.
To the contrary, even Jewish economists admit that Nazi Germany was enormously successful in terms of economics, demographics/birth rates, education, life expectancy and so on.

Just to give you some figures

GDP 1918
UK (the world empire at the time): $18 billion USD
Germany: $15 billion USD

GDP 1938 (before the war started)
UK: $26 billion USD
Germany: $56 billion USD

This is why Germany could fight the whole world. The situation was as if today the US would have to fight every single country on the planet at the same time.

Oh, I get the point you are making now.

Well, it is the dictatorship of capital, so it is always prone to fail, the same way other illogical systems are i.e. feudalism, the like. It basically puts all of the irrational thoughts and fears onto one person. One person cannot possibly bear that weight, especially if they got in through demagoguery (I know that is a big word, I trust you to know how to google things). In many sense, it relies on a constant state of war, which is not sustainable in and of itself. The deification of military leaders is also quite a big negative, as they have little incentive to serve the common good, and thus they do not.

bro ur literally posting with the flag of the soviet union lol ur a russian shill f off

why do bikelocks call us putins puppets they are literally thinking soviet russia should have defeated us lmao

>
I love how he looks like he always has a gun to his head.

Why do Americans love having no talent, washed up Brits on their late night shows? You've got Corden, Oliver, Craig Ferguson, Piers Morgans and hordes of talent show judges too.

Why do Americans love having Brits judge them and pontificate to them?

Hitler escaped to Argentina you uninformed scum bag.

Berlusconi was the only funny guy in that video.

> lol ur a russian shill f off
More like a jew.

Who the fuck cares? Is he gonna gas antifa scum? Then perfect, he can be in a sexual relationship with an attack helicopter if he wants.

>just soldiers following orders
No, it was soldiers defending their homeland from a fascist excresence.

>who is going to stop you
Anyone who has more money than you in a capitalist system. You know the, uh, (((globalists))) you hate so much? They have far more influence over the police than you do. They can fund the police's pension for a hundred years. You can't.

>what
Lots of things. The fact that you guys are stupid. The fact that your shitty ideology is widely reviled, as it should be. The fact that you guys continue getting fucking pounded in elections, even after parties make you neuter yourselves.

The amount of delusion on the wrong side of the argument is frankly astounding.

Your right in the sense that this is the most conservative generation since the GI or even silent generation. But the difference now is that there is actual political knowledge behind it rather than a duty to nation

Yeah, but none of them really had great ratings. It is the “intelligentsia” that fawns for British approval. Most Americans don’t give 2 shits.

how does someone like this get married, much less get laid? obviously this particular guy gets away with it since he's rich and famous, but what kind of a woman would be attracted to a non-celebrity guy that acts and looks like this? i just don't get it.

Back when Trump was running for the presidency, here in Italy the medias were making fun of you americans, it was really embarassing.
They said americans are stupid as fuck, no instruction, they are old mongoloids and so on. They said that the old population of america was too dumb to vote and too ignorant.
Now, in Italy, only the older and ignorant people are willing to vote for the morons that want to destroy the country, and now the media say that they are good.
In any case, I remember the morning when my gf woke me up and said "trump won".
It was one of the best wake up I had in my entire life.
I hope we can make Italy great again soon.
I was there to support Trump back then, I hope you guys will help us making Salvini our Premier.
Praise kek.

You need to read the Gulag Archipeligo

>sweden getting upset over someone making a negative post about John "annoying faggot fuck cocksucking fuckface" Oliver

typical.

i watched some of this garbage, left a dislike, and wow.
he is literally just rehashing media matters talking points in the form of his cookie cutter "jokes"
please vote lega, italy

>Why do you guys get slammed in elections?
Maybe because the media has corrupted the public to believe this ultra pc narrative and blame everything on the right wing devil? Also gen z is fairly conservative so I wouldn’t bet your chips on a revolution any time soon

kill yourself you fucking low-life. communists are all fucking losers trying to bring anyone who is better than them down. there never was any equality you fucking dipshit. there never will be.

Sorry I should have said Liberal Americans. These hosts have to be popular to some extent though, I went onto YouTube today and before I logged in I was having a look through the general recommendations and the two most popular with at least 10+ million views were James Corden giving his solution to mass shooting and John Oliver taking the piss out of Trump.

And now that I think of it you've also got that South African nigger on Comedy Central with his own late night show that takes the piss too. Mainstream American media has gone so far to the compared to the 90s/00's when it was relatively neutral.

>No, it was soldiers defending their homeland from a fascist excrescence.
yeah.. but it wasn't - the cognitive dissonance you're displaying right now, regardless of whether its deliberate or not is another reason why we are going to win.....
... do you think this is a fucking game ? you know there is a war coming right ?
I'll say it again, our side is already drawing up battle plans, we are everywhere, we are capable of extreme violence .... what has your side got ? nothing.... faggots & a brown hoard, uncoordinated, unprepared, completely unable to compete with us in a total war situation.

>communism collapses from within
Except for Cuba, Burkina Faso, etc. One of the reasons that fascism keeps dying is due to its very nature: the lionization of the military leads to constant warfare, which in turns leads to collapse. Look at Argentina's junta during the Falklands War

>Nazy Germany successful
Yes, Germany's successful economic reforms have a lot more to do with the monetary reforms of Hjalmar Schacht than they do with any policy that the Nazis had. Yes, sweet child, fiscal policy matters. That leads to wider stabilization, which in turn leads to positive demographic and educational trends. If you understood economics or history, I would not have to explain this to you.

Except, Germany couldn't fight the whole world. You know they lost, right?

Your right about that. It’s as if liberals can’t think for themselves but if someone tells them something in an accent, well, it has to be true.

Either way, good luck next Sunday. We’ll be praying and hoping for a win for Italy.

>we did
You have done nothing relevant on your entire life senpai, i bet you are scared of firecrackers and spiders.

>please vote Lega
Don't worry mate.
With Lega we saved my city.
Now we're going to save Italy.
Allow me to tell you the awesome tale of my city, the city that was going to become Islamtown.
We had a terrible mayor that literally said "our young boys are lazy and useless, only by having immigrants we can have people that will work".
We lost our celebrations.
We used to have a really good Carnival, but that mayor ERASED it, no more funds, instead he promoted a "multicultural carnival" that only segregated people.
We were losing all our cultural traditions for "multiculturalism".
And then we had to vote.
He lost, he lost HARD.
Now our GOD EMPEROR saved the town.
We have our awesome traditions back, and btfo'd the illegal immigrants that the province wanted us to take. They wanted us to DOUBLE them. Our new mayor HALVED them.
There is still hope, with the right people.
Oh, almost forgot. This city was QUIET as fuck, a literal paradise.
Then we had niggers starting to ROB people. ROB. People. Late at night, on the roads.
This is something that never, ever happened here. Being robbed while walking in town.
LEGA.
LEGA.
LEGA.
LEGA.
MAKE
ITALY
GREAT
AGAIN.

The Russian elite, who could fund these troll factories, by and large support capitalism. Only the Russian people support communism.

Is someone going to take responsibility for this man? I thought you lot were all about masculinity. I guess you are all cucks, though.

You need to read a history book.

>Kill them all! Anyone who is not me deserves to die!
>...why don't we win elections, guys?

There is certainly not equality between what I am saying and what you are saying. Protip: it is because you are dumb.

>gets invaded
>"waaaaah, you can't fight back! Boo! Meanie commies kicked our asses again!"

I don't think it is a game. If it were a game, you would have a chance of winning, which you clearly do not. You can draw up as many battle plans, play with your little toy soldiers, and fuck around in the woods all you want, but that does not mean you have an army. Far from it. I care little that you are, uh, 'capable of extreme violence'. You are going to get stomped - again.

And try not to use all of your vocabulary in one post. It is unbecoming.

I have done a lot. Remember how the US had more say in your country than you did? Wasn't that fun?

Please Salvini, be /ourPREMIER/.

KIll them all? Kek I have a pretty generalized view of the left but not this extreme. You really need to stop reading you’re propaganda bud

Wrong flag but will also be praying that the Italians make a stand. We get closer to taking down the EU or at least changing where its goals are.

How do you feel about the Turner Diaries?

Explain why did communism collapse mr smart guy.

And I was born in 1970 so I remember plenty of this shit. Wouldn't recommend

Thanks bro.
I hope kek will allow us to save Italy too.
F.I.G.A.
FARE
ITALIA
GRANDE
ANCORA

[spoiler] figa is italian for pussy [/spoiler]