/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports. Blood edition

KUMITE, SKEPTIC ORGY failure is /ourguy/ more info
youtu.be/64gzUKtMT8A

>Last stream: Jim vs le_vore_face
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Last night /ibs/ stream: liberalist vs (((joachin))), a wild TONKA appears second half of the show
youtu.be/i_HvRIO3OXU

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Educating Sargon and Vee on the Heritability of Political Views
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SlXgkENKpU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=2mVOEqSW9_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr70ttkMoHE
youtube.com/watch?v=5n7I6sEX2Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=N5bneDeHbCY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35UUsMnwquo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is Nick Fuentes proof that white hispanics will be allowed in the Ethnostate?

Opposite.

What about failure?

Can someone plz gibs updated schedule?
Danke.

Where's the damn stream?!

i like when kumite gets cool guests. tonkashaw is mentally retarded, however.

He absolutely ruined the stream last night and they were all sucking his dick while he did it.

Fuck civic nationalism.
youtube.com/watch?v=4SlXgkENKpU&feature=youtu.be

What stream?

>embed
>no schedule
>no aqua
You're not the real OP. Usted es falsa

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

How much of a faggot do you have to be to type up a post like this?
The discussion was completely over and things were wrapping up when Tonka came in.

why would we want to be in the ethnostate? i would rather live in a gated neighborhood in a latin american country than be a second class citizen in a white ethnostate.

plus, i have yellow fever.

>white btich
Yes. But no more than 30%.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2mVOEqSW9_g

the /ibs/ stream in the OP

>The discussion was completely over and things were wrapping up when Tonka came in and ruined it

Bump before the EU and Morpheus spam

I don't understand what this means

If you're gonna put me in echos at least spell it right.

Be a good boy meme flag or you're going in the ditch!

Too late now. Its official lore. Just accept it, Joe Chin.

Stream for tonight on backyard bloodsports:
ANCAPIST VS GILGAMESH ON THE JORDAN PETERSON QUESTION, MODERATED BY JOACHIM

I'm american

have another gab

Its been a fucking week and already there are so many memes its ridiculous.

Anyone want to hear about the conversation we had after the show that went on till way to goddamn late?

thats what i dislike about this shit, anyone in their... inner circle or whatever you wanna call it, will get endless pats on the back no matter how retarded they are.
and all the fans will claim they win every debate regardless of what happens. just a circle jerk. the drama is entertaining though, thats for sure

Holy shit, when will the Althype/Spino stream start.

see ETA one bong -ish

>Anyone want to hear about the conversation we had after the show that went on till way to goddamn late?
Of course

Well cuz you don't know, Israel uses meme flags to hide their identity.

probably never desu, Steamed's streaming capabilities were shoahed

I just like the memes don't hate me

I just like Tonka because he's a funny guy who looks out for little guys trying to build something. I thought it was cool he came on and yeah I'm going to treat the guy with some respect for doing something that was awesome for us. We're starting to get some serious respect in the world of bloodsports, and if that means a little eceleb drama I consider that a necessary evil.

Are we going to see his final form in upcoming debate?

Threadly reminder to say fuck Aqua, fuck the liberalists and fuck white people.

>implying JF ever winning a debate against Destiny

Please add:
Joachim vs Hardkore rematch in the Kumite next monday

Thanks.

I'll check it out, thanks

You the mixed race mutt?

Yeah, it was painfully obvious that his presence helps you guys and you all were eager to suck his dick for it.

I hope so, that boomer kikes gonna be hitting him with insults, Dukes gotta be ready to fire back. Nick the Knife showed how to turn him into a lampshade.

People who hate sargon have shit for brains

Anyone has a full schedule of all the upcoming debates?

If you are thinking about Sargon then there is shit in your brain alright.

t. Sargon or Vee

Remove your flag OP

Checked
Ok well I'll keep teasing for now, but lets just say that Tonka is a friend and the people who criticize his politics are just ignorant. I was going hard as fuck on the ethnostate and he wasn't talking shit on it.

When is ancap streaming again? last one was pretty good

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr70ttkMoHE

yeah i understand. i guess i would just watch how quick you guys are to congratulate each other. i remember tonka losing his shit getting into one particular argument, and kept misunderstanding the point (maybe intentionally, like no one in his audience would notice or something)
and then there's shit like Warski doing Jim Norton bits, i feel like these things hold you guys back from having your own personality and developing something with more footing.
thats my 2 cents, but obviously you guys are getting successful so do whatever you feel works.

Why

He's someone I really respect. People gonna talk shit, it is what it is.

Why are right wing SJWs so afraid of the Liberalist movement?
do they fear they can't compete on the intellectual battlefield?

I'm waiting to hear from him, within an hour or two we should have something going tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=5n7I6sEX2Kc
lmfao

Watch Nicholas Fuentes, get in here
>youtube.com/watch?v=2mVOEqSW9_g

hah the nigger living in norway is mad still

Because you have Sargon in your thoughts, so, you have shit in your thoughts because Sargon is shit. Cmon m8

I see your point. Believe me I'm not going in blind. But he's a good dude and it doesn't cost me anything to be appreciative and respectful.

Hey look, the memeflag shill is also here.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings last thread, but you need to have your narratives challenged when they're at best dumb and at worst harmful to your cause.

Also, you need to step up your insult game tbqh, it does not take a high IQ to outdo your current efforts to put it gently.
For example, you clearly consider mixed race to be a top notch insult, but it's not an effective one when you got no basis for making it.
See here dawg, you need to focus on what you actually got to work with. For example, I've engaged in happaqueenposting and waifuposting right? So it would be piece of cake for you to break out all the beta-englishteacher-asianfever memes you can think of. I should not have to explain this to you.
You can do better, I believe in you.

I assume I'll see you tomorrow, your homework is due for then.

AQUA IS A SHIT AND WORST WAIFU! THAT POLL WAS RIGGED!

I actually used to make krautgate threads back in January.

>online debates between insufferable nerds
>blood sport
pathetic

I don't know if Breivik is homosexual or not, because nobody talks about that on a forum dedicated to trading stocks.

Everybody have a bunch of nicks, and you create a new one if you want to push something that you don't want others to connect to the nicks they are familiar with.

I don't think he is homosexual though, because homosexuals have a lot of sex, and Breivik's IRL friends have not said anything about that being the case.

If a book on Breivik mentiones how nationalists had been suppressed with extra-legal means after WW2 in Norway, I might bother to read them, because that was the reason Breivik mentioned during his trial, and the Norwegian government and our "free press" censored that.

Hah, check the ID
looks like you fell for my ruse fellow Destibro

It wouldn't take much to make this song about destiny would it?

youtube.com/watch?v=N5bneDeHbCY

>Destiny's head
source please

Aqua!

Sorry you hate fun. Go back to /r/reddit.

FUCK
Now I am the dumb as well as the rude one. God damn it all.

Nobody cares what you think faggot. Step up or shut the fuck up.

There you are

>Hey look, the memeflag shill is also here.

That's not me.

I fell asleep, and there was nothing going on in the thread outside of the retard with the eu flag spamming

>implying JF ever winning a debate against Destiny
Destiny sucked JF's dick non-stop for like 2 hours straight.

W H E N

The only thing shit about sargon is his pompous faggoty accent

>fellow Destibro

Ok got it

Today: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism. Baked got shoah so probably on allsup channel

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth

But is the baked Alaska one still happening since he got banned? Maybe it's going to be on allsups channel?

Sleeping on the job? Do you take your work ethics from your waifu (male)?

Well, can't help myself to being a fan of the one and only undefeated champ

Irritable Bowel Syndrome. OP can you please point me to the nearest shitting street?

>your waifu (male)
I only have a waifu and that's (female)
Baked alaska is not streaming until he sorts of his ban stuff. There's nothing for today

It means you're a faggot.

>you will never impregnate Aqua

OK I defo need some nice Destinys to use in my AMV. Where's a good place to find a large number of happy Destinys and heartwarming destiny moments?

where is the stream where everyone discovers that sargoy fucked crazyhair at vidcon?

Hegar forum also teach their users these skills, so there is your explanation to why Breivik was such a ruse master.
I'm off to bed, so we can talk some more another day.

I know, i fucked up.
>and Breivik's IRL friends have not said anything about that being the case.
that does not contradict the book, as she's implying he's a homosexual in denial (my bad for not being specific) and thus a permavirgin
She never makes the accusation outright, but it is heavily implied in minute detail (like going into autistic details about his choice of shampoo)

Not even being ironic, but make a reddit account and ask r/destiny. They probably wouldn't care whether you are genuine or not

Here are sugar plum

m.youtube.com/watch?v=35UUsMnwquo

Do you support or oppose Trump and why? Maybe you're indifferent?

>make a reddit account
Come on let's not be drastic

I miss school discos

Then how come he's still undefeated?

What's her name haha? Bet she's a filthy kike.

He's a mixed bag, sometimes he does great things and sometimes he is an absolute retard.

Interesting, thank you. I assume Trump knows about ZOG, white genocide, and all the other major issues we face. Do you think he's actively fighting for us or not? Maybe he's just a necon and not actually redpilled?

I want Aqua to sit on my lap!
fbi get out

Åsne Seierstad is the author in question.
She've written some good stuff, but can't always contain her bias to put it mildly.

>alt-hyp's font
I wonder if he made that.

Nobody thinks Destiny won.

Today's Kumite

>do you or don't you support Trump and why?
>"FBI pls go!"