Athrax envelopes in virginia!?

>twitter.com/RealSaavedra/status/968629851338039297

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/missing-cdc-employee-promotion-wanted-vanished-police/story?id=53387146
youtube.com/watch?v=p3ta5ahB-6w
youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM
youtube.com/watch?v=nmUi5gZKY34
cnn.com/2018/02/27/health/missing-cdc-epidemiologist-update/index.html
wusa9.com/article/news/local/what-happened-to-missing-cdc-scientist/65-523711932
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sounds worse than anthrax

ANTHRAX! AND RAAAAADIIIOO!!!

How long does it take for the symptoms of anthrax to manifest?

There are four common routes of anthrax infection, each with different signs and symptoms. In most cases, symptoms develop within seven days of exposure to the bacteria. The one exception is inhalation anthrax. After exposure to inhalation anthrax, it may take weeks before symptoms appear

Anthrax takes at least a day to develop symptoms, sometimes taking as along a two months.
Sounds more like some kind of caustic chemical to me.

or radiation right?

lot longer. in 01 that national enquirer chap didnt catch ill til 24-36 hrs I believe. This is too fast acting. Indicated legit heated up bioweapon.

The eternal anglo did this

Russian coke from Argentina?

It's more likely than you think

Too fast acting to be anthrax. Most likely some sort of Chemical weapon.

Any chemfags wanna spit ball on what it could be?

Don't forget black CDC doctor went missing.
abcnews.go.com/US/missing-cdc-employee-promotion-wanted-vanished-police/story?id=53387146

When are we going to ban assault letters?

Happening.

Happy Purim

>cue anthrax vaccine nationwide

zombies. Calling it now.

lol

probably /k/ommando related

youtube.com/watch?v=p3ta5ahB-6w

confirmed happening

I got the anthrax vaccs when I was in the service. I'll remember when you guys when you're all gone. F

Anti-Anglo!

kek

I got those as well. I will remember all of you when you are all gone
S

This.
BLOOD FOR THE VOLCANO GOD

Confirmed: the letter had a swastika on it

At first I thought that said "vagina"
Like, what in the hell would anthrax be doing in a vagina!

It's really hard because letters are never black.

this is a terrorist attack americans
show me your war face

They expire after 3 years. You're fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=_30VjNREhAM

Good thing former FBI Director Mueller is still around to make sure that nobody ever gets to the bottom of this.

not the cop, the guy gettting fish hooked

Radioactive anthrax? That would be very cruel considering evolution periods and mutations...

viral marketing for the Rainbow Six Siege Operation Outbreak event

anthrax isnt actually nearly as dangerous as people claim. anthrax is naturally produced by microbes in the soil of any place that isnt a desert. its destroyed by UV light every day in america

even chemically altered anthrax is a joke for a bio weapon because of its weakness to UV light and the fact that its hard to distribute as a person affected by it wont spread it. you hands wont burn if you touch it. you wont even notice. have you ever touched black earth? walked barefoot. dug a hole? you came into contact with anthrax.

chemically altered anthrax just makes the spiny formations more straight and numerous but its shaped like pollen in general. hay fever symptoms are all you would get fast if you are susceptible to that shit and nothing else followed by flue like symptoms then maybe death in rare cases if you huffed it in a brown paper bag full of it

That cops face is priceless. Truly euphoric doing what he loves. He's like the guy being rampaged by feminists.

>viral marketing
more like bacterial marketing

>turns out to be virus that turns people into zombies
>general public spergs and mass purchases RS to practice with
>turns out developers secretly developed virus and spread it to encourage people to buy vidya

I know. The subtle expression of his face has more depth than the mona lisa. Not even memeing, it's an incredible pic

Agreed

Lol I used to go bowling on that military base when I was in high school.

user I don't think you know how vaccines work

Every time

>what is evolution

Felt like it but I hate how often that is abused so I didn't want to cry wolf.

It's CIA.
It's always CIA.

anthrax treatment protocol: 500mg Amoxicillian 3x a day 8 hours apart for three weeks. its on the upper end of a serious infect, but it is curable. Doxcycline probably would also work

user, I don't think you know how vaccination works. You need yearly boosters, your % of non death goes down every year.

It's a virus. Anti biotics are for bacteria user

Well fuck me if I get it I still have the AR I can suck start, instead of dying from anthrax

Anthrax is an infection caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis.

>when it doesnt turn out to be zombies but you got hype as fuck beforehand

dude was a leaf too. I recognize that no name brand

What happens if you already take antibiotics everyday for something unrelated?

nigger wat?

I better just shut up I'm getting BTFO like a leaf

Not that quick

Sounds like a super high radiation dose. Or perhaps a chemical weapon. Too fast acting for biological.

The next (((Alqueda))) false flag is in the making. Israel is back at it again

kek

BAN ANTHRAX

checked

the military grunts will hopefully red pill themselves and make the right decision when we fight to bring justice to those who have committed treason against the people

>show me your war face

Nice full house

WHERE IS THAT CDC NIGGER???

THE ESCAPED CDC NIGGER IS ATTACKING THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

WE NEED TO FIND THE CDC NIGGER, ASAP!!!!

LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER 911

>cdc nigger goes missing
>govt puts a $10,000 reward for his location
>anthrax attacks on gov installation
Really made me think

>doctor

He was an epi analyst. He handled numbers and shit.

But there might be something to this...

I think the CDC nigger is working with Christopher Dorner

Dormer was your typical violent dumb nigger
>While traveling back to the station in a 12 passenger van I heard Magana refer to another individual as a nigger. I wasn’t sure if I heard correctly as there were many conversations in the van that was compiled of at least 8 officers and he was sitting in the very rear and me in the very front.
>Even with the multiple conversations and ambient noise I heard Officer Magana call an indivdual a nigger again. Now that I had confirmed it, I told Magana not to use that word again. I explained that it was a well known offensive word that should not be used by anyone. He replied, “I’ll say it when I want”. Officer Burdios, a friend of his, also stated that he would say nigger when he wanted. At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around Burdios’ neck and squeezed. I stated to Burdios, “Don’t fucking say that”. At that point there was pushing and shoving and we were separated by several other officers. What I should have done, was put a Winchester Ranger SXT 9mm 147 grain bullet in his skull and Officer Magana’s skull. The Situation would have been resolved effective, immediately.

>they may have killed dorner
>they didnt take his soul
>dorner now inhabits the minds of people to exact his revenge on CIA niggers

CANT

Literally how wasn't this posted?

CORNER

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nmUi5gZKY34

also I'm convinced dorner made it out and the cops pretended they got him to make themselves look good instead of like they lost

>IM KIKE RICCCKKKKK

time to break out the gas mask

>LOOK AT ME MORTY, I'M A BAGEL
>I'M KIKEL RIKEL

no theres no way symptoms would show immediately upon opening the envelope. its obviiously a chemical of some type, probably something caustic like lye

Wtf!! Is that the bad guy from the sword mgs!?!? That one doesn't count!!!!

What did he make?

CDC nigger goes missing.
Epidemiologist.

cnn.com/2018/02/27/health/missing-cdc-epidemiologist-update/index.html

Epidemiology is the study and analysis of the distribution (who, when, and where) and determinants of health and disease conditions in defined populations. In short, trying to work out why certain people are getting ill.

wusa9.com/article/news/local/what-happened-to-missing-cdc-scientist/65-523711932

I read that as "Anthrax envelopes in vagina!?"

Hazmat fag here.

Sounds like caustic soda (sodium hydroxide). Causes immediate burns to skin if exposed. Dissolves proteins and mucus membranes.

Source: Environmental consulting

Your ability to fight it is significantly diminished.

>He's just an accountant
>Don't worry that he's missing
>By the way, we'll give you a shit ton of money if you tell us where he is
K

checked