TWP Interviews a nazi chad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH THIS IS GOLD washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/02/23/feature/i-dont-know-how-you-got-this-way-a-young-neo-nazi-reveals-himself-to-his-family/?utm_term=.2abb3bc724af

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/2CmqX
archive.is/jHoa2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't they get in a lot of controversy for doing this? I like these articles.

I like how you cuck shills call it TWP to avoid the WaPo filters. OP is as usual, a faggot

>paywall

where's nordic archivebro when you need him?

Maybe it's just easier to type dumbass

normalfags

You have no idea how funny this is to me.

>TWP interviews TWP

fixed title
archive.fo/2CmqX

This, I thought OP meant the Trad Workers Party.

archive.is/jHoa2

Lol me too

Hahahahahaha this is fucking hilarious, I swear this writter posts here.

>if you disagree with cross dressing young boys on television then you're a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews
That was written by a silly person.

Wow... another demoralization hit Piece by a loser lookin to get attention.
You know what goes in fall fields

So now """journalists""" have dropped all pretenses and are just short fiction authors? Ok.

>tfw everyone in my family pretty much realizes the truth of white genocide and understand that white nationalism is totally normal.

but that is the default situation for most slavs.
wish i could say the same for you pussy germanics

>Then a post saying, “Name something blacks invented.”
My sides!

> They were just his opinions, like how it was wrong that the country was becoming less white every day, and the “double standards” he saw benefiting minorities,
Actually being anti-white is plain silly, and everybody knows that, especially this man being interviewed.

i dont know i think its pretty fair to call this kid a neo-nazi if you read the whole article

this kid needs to clean his room and get his shit together or he'll never be a serious white nationalist

I've seen better propaganda

"Naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews" is an anti-Politically Correct meme, lad. I'm careful about the way I put things, too, and never said he wasn't. No use running, it's time to stand and fight. Propaganda war it is.

>kosher

>She felt a sadness come over her, and a sense of shame, that her son was so dedicated to a cause she not only found repugnant, and was certain would never yield anything, but seemed so distant from who he was.
>certain would never yield anything

Maybe but a man, and an organization, must have goals. A white ethnostate is just as impossible as the creation of Israel but if enough people have the will to make it happen then they can reshape reality around their dream and create a new world where the ethnostate is possible.
The thing that troubles me the most is that many of these kids that become enamored with the right, while fighting for a good cause, are unable to talk about the issues with people, like their parents, in an educated way. A parent already has love for their child so they want to accept them and their ideas. It is a shame that they don't have the knowledge necessary to win over their parents or at a minimum get them to understand why you think the way you do.
Not saying I am a genius but it makes me want to start a reactionary book club. We could read and discuss literature and help some of these kids get a real solid foundation for their beliefs.

>The lead story featured developments in a high-profile criminal case in which an African American man was alleged to have kidnapped, raped and killed a white Ohio State University student. The defense was accusing the prosecution of “racial bias,” the newsman said. It wouldn’t be considering the death penalty if “his victim had been a black girl.”
>“They’re saying he wouldn’t be sentenced to death if it was a black girl,” Kirsten said.
>“The lawyers are trying to say it wouldn’t be appropriate?” Kam said.
>“Because it would be different if it was a black girl.”
>He chuckled in apparent disbelief.
>She stared at him, now feeling disbelief herself.
>“Do you not get it?” she asked, and he didn’t say anything.
>Who was he becoming? What was this group doing to him? Was it a cult?

I legitimately don't get it, what was her point?

>Hitler was a horrible painter too
wut

this kid is a loser NEET. If he really believes this stuff he needs to get his life together. Talking to WaPo is not helping the movement

Is this guy real?

>
"African Americans over whites"

What about "European Americans over blacks"?

I got that hunch too. He was actually very careful to be objective and understand the motives behind each person he described, which is unheard of in modern MSM.

Helped me get a few hearty keks, so there's that.

this

Forgot to deactivate bait flag, whoops

What is that shirt lol

I re-read about 3 times and I legitimately can't figure it out

She thinks the chuckle was him laughing at the idea of a black killing another black being a lesser crime. At least thats the only way I can see it making sense. Its just poorly written.

The story is so thick with sentiment, it's like reading Vice.

This also stumped me. A-am I a monster?

Its worth noting how they move our extremism, not his "slippery slope". He went from supporting white supremacists, to joining a neo-Nazi group to shouting White Lives Matter. WLM is worse than being a neo nazi to them

No, she bought into the unfairness allegation and is surprised that he hasn't.

>NORMIES GET OUT
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I skimmed the article, and aside from the autistic screeching vis-a-vis his own social media, he seems like a cool guy. Would have a beer with.

>the bezos post

Meanwhile, "Democracy Dies in Darkness." :^)

Did you check those 1111?

Also witnessed

It's Columbus, we went full autistic screeching over an old Mexican grandma who had to hide in a church from ICE. It's not because the girl was white, this place just loves freaking the fuck out about everything.

>gadsden flag
>nazi shirt
top troll