Anyone else being gangstalked here? They document my habits so that they always know where I'll be...

Anyone else being gangstalked here? They document my habits so that they always know where I'll be. They make derogatory references to my lifestyle wherever possible. It's always indirect. It's in such a way that if I called them out on it I would look crazy. They walk the same dogs when I walk out. Usually white dogs so that they stick out. Every fucking time. I go out theres a white dog. This is gaslighting and bullying on an industrial scale. I did or said something that someone very powerful didn't like and now I'm being followed and fucked with everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. You're just a paranoid delusional. It's OK though. Stop doing drugs and drink more water. You'll be alright user.

yesterday I was followed around a 100 mile radius by what appeared to be a prop plane but I guess was some kind of drone

First of all, this belongs on /x/.
Secondly, there's a really easy way to tell if you're being gang stalked - you're not.

Just buy a gun and kill them user.

It could be also carbon monoxide. Check your heaters. open windows.

/schizophrenia/ general

Surely everything belongs on pol mate?

lol fucking schizo

i dont do drugs and drink 3 gallons of water a day and get gangstalked every day

Who is “they”?

100% noided

When I went to the store there was this woman trying to buy booze. She was talking about some friend of hers who had a severe mental illness which started 4 years previous (the time I started being gangstalked). She was trying to swipe her card while she was talking about it. It was so fucking fake. She just wanted to say that shit while I was there behind her. She was indirectly mocking me. Then a few days later I go there and some guy is talking about how this girl he knows got fired from her job cause she sucked at it. And she got fired by her dad. I used to work for my dad until I fucked up and he sacked me. This shit happens constantly. It's scripted. It's a game

Nah mate. He's not delusional. It's totz legit.
This is Agent 2247K. I have been rostered on to observe you tomorrow from 14:00. Will do my best to stay incognito but look out for a man riding a bicycle and carrying a white nike bag. I look forward to working with you.

Take your seroquel schizoid. Nobody actually cares about what you shitpost

>I go out theres a white dog. This is gaslighting and bullying on an industrial scale.
How is seeing a white dog considered "industrial" on any level? This is /x/ tier, at best.

If I am I haven't noticed or cared. Yet, my family seems to say things that sounds like the Jews, so maybe they're being coached?

>t. Truman burbank

Ok step one, get some weapons even if illegal.
Kill them.
Kill them all and live as a god instead of dying as a mouse.

Follow the white dogs

Start killing them. They mock you, destroy them.

you're honestly so fucking boring and dull that you've convinced yourself in your tedium and tepid life that people would expend that much footwork, information sharing, intelligence confirming spy work to figure out where you are at all times and like just peer out of alley ways or other houses looking at you.

Die. You seriously should consider suicide because your ego is escalating further upwards into schizophrenia. It's (((people))) with the victimized mind sets such as yours that hold the world back from peace in our time, exploring space forever.

>Die
Nay he should kill.

Not cool, New Zealand.

You are mentally-ill. You live in a country with socialized medicine, take advantage of it.

FUCK YEAR, /PDG/
PARANOID-DELUSIONAL GENERAL

I'm so heavily gangstalked I have gangs stalking my gangstalkers.

Don't lie to him.
Op it's the kikes.
You know what they deserve.
Do it.

Lots of ignorant newfags

>haha i'm so edgy i'v watched a mister metokur video and now i'm being stalked just like he said in his video about people being gangstalked,haha

̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶ ̶o̶r̶ kys you fucking schizo cunt.

>This
Op is obviously under attack.
He must strike pre-emptively on the kike in their temple of sin before they kill him!

if you find a single bullet on your doorstep leave, the state

Don't lie to him.
It's the Jews.
He must destroy them to be free.

If you know what's going to happen why don't you plan for it?

You obviously don't know how the FBI works...

He should plan to take the war to the source of the kike infestation in the u.k. and root it out.

He's u.k. so he probably will have to use a truck or a spoon but he's got this.

Free yourself from the kike magic op!

Oh shit, I didn't realize he was UK.
Bongland faggots have no recourse except to hope that Doctor Who shows up in the Tardis and takes them away to fight Cybermen.

Surely he can eradicate some Jews before dedicated firearms teams show up.
It's bongland after all.

This is textbook schizophrenia. I work in mental health and this comes up more than 50% of the time in patients. Delusions of reference. You're sick op. Talk to your GP.

Would you please settle the fuck down, you are almost half the posts in this thread and no one finds it entertaining.

Just arrange to have twitter flash mobs appear out of no where to help you throw them off your track. Then gang stalk the gang stalkers.

3 gallons of water a day.. dude you’re a schizophrenic.. seriously.

True. But, then Israel will blow up another Polish building.

Don't lie to him. Jews are stalking him. He should do something about it.
He needs to put an end to it.
Or just ausrottung some kikes.

Wow so this is what real schizophrenia looks like
Ooga booga look outside your window and you'll see my mutt face staring at you from behind that lilac bush

True. They do like to retaliate passive aggressively.

Psychogenic polydipsia.. get help user

Make sure your twitter flash mobs all dress like you. Or make them dress like the gang stalkers complete with white dogs.

FUCK WITH THEM user. You can win!

But shouldn't we try to mk-ultra cases like op to doing our bidding?
It's what the enemy does.

the only way to get them to go away is stabbing them

This is actually pretty funny to read, so every coincidence is part of some grand scheme to fuck you of all people over?

>This
He must kill them all!
Look op it's one of those "people" trying to convince you that you are just imagining things!
Doesn't that fill you with rage?

Makes you sound crazy desu.

Schizophrenics get gangstaljed the most.
Emotionally unstable women get gaslighted the most
Depression hits losers the hardest.

I think he's crazy, crazy for not retaliating against the Jews for this insult against his being!

then do drugs and drink much less water

Really thaws my maple syrup

SWEDEN, NOOOOOO!

user don’t forget that you wrote this then read it, who is the writer who is the reader when does the writing stop and the reading begin which self are you past present or future when is now?

Well kick their fucking asses lol.

And lol even if this was actually happening who gives a fuck? What difference would it make? I guess crazy people don't realize how ridiculous there paranoid delusions are to normal people. Even if people are stalking you who cares? Don't let them bring you down crazy user.

this is bait

>Agents the OP is onto us, do not mention him working for his father.
>do not respond or communicate with the OP

You're not being stalked, nobody cares about you, you self important douchebag.

Its all psychological warfare. OP needs to step up his psychological terrorism game.

Because we lack the resources, expertise, and unified vision necessary to do something like that.

Anyway, OP needs help, not some memeflagging retard acting edgy.

Underrated

the chair is against the wall. floor four seems to have no relevance. mind the gap.

you gotta fight back bro, stab them with your plastic spork

The blood will be on your hands memeflag nigger

You are all laughing but the Stasi were pulling this shit before you were even born. Look up zersetung. This is what is happening to me. Except now it's on steroids because they can track you with GPS and they know your every thought and feeling via your texts, internet searches and everything else on your tracking device

I'm being gangstalked too. I once found out the true nature of the gangstalkers but apparently that was bad because they then abducted me and erased my memory. All I can remember now is their true nature was supernatural, almost demonic in origin. And that our world is some sort of construct and they are those who manage it, and make sure we all stay along the path they have chosen for this artificially managed world.

Any special person who has been detected to be a threat to the path they have set humanity upon is targeted for gangstalking where they will make sure you can no longer fit in with society.

If you can't fit in with society anymore you can't change society in the way that they fear you will.

>Edgy
>Natsoc flag is memeflag
>Not wanting dead kike
>Lacking expertise, vision and unified power
>On Sup Forums
A FUCKING LEAF

I hope you are joking if not you are schizophrenic one of my family members believes in this shit and it has ruined our family go get help or kill yourself or at least get away from your family

Enormous if verifiable

I believe you. One of the people who told me about secret satellite technology ended up going to prison for selling meth. It was a setup, he knew too much.

Good. Death to all kikes.

Why are (((they))) after you exactly, user?

Check your vehicle for GPS trackers. It would likely be underneath the drivers dash. Look for anything out of place (wires not secured, electrical tape, etc.). Look under the vehicle as well. Think about where YOU would hide a tracking device.

Get hidden cameras and place them where they can see your house/car/work. Keep one on you and filming when you leave the house. Record the people you suspect and then compare images. They have limited personnel for this task.

Go in large circles when you leave the house, if someone is following you it will become obvious.

Have a friend follow you at a distance and have them follow anyone following you.

the problem is that the people being "gangstalked" are useless for every conceivable reason. They aren't VIP's that would warrant aggressive investigations.

Watching their videos its clear they are crazy. The fact that they upload the video and present it as "proof im being gangstalked" only proves further they are incapable of objectivity

They can detect a special person who has the potential to lead society onto a better path than the path of evil they have chosen, by detecting the vibration of that person's soul in a way most people would consider supernatural. Although it isn't supernatural it is more like The Matrix.

(Heiled)

If you go out deep into the ocean on a rubber dinghy will they gang stalk you on the high seas?

>coming on Sup Forums to ask for psychiatric help
>like an alcoholic going into a pub to stop drinking

I'm just saying we could weaponize these people against the kikes.

Exhibit A
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

WHO HAS SEEN THE MAN IN THE BLUE OVERCOAT WITH THE WHITE DOG?

Yea that would be great

>Have a friend follow you at a distance and have them follow anyone following you.
>Have a friend
>friend

A good analogy is that this world is like The Matrix and gangstalkers are "The Agents" in that movie. They aren't real people they are like NPCs. They make sure humanity moves along the path they choose. They can read anyone's vibration and instantly detect if you are a threat to the path they have set humanity on. If you are, they make sure you can never fit in with society so that you may never change society for the better.

They gangstalk people who are "too good" for this world and those same "NPCs" reward those who will make this world a more evil place.

Tell them that it's the kike doing it, and then point them at a specific kike or set of kikes.
Deep state does it all the time.

If any of this is indeed true.......
The pivitol thing you're missing is, this all requires you giving a fuck about what others think.

>TFW, Just start fapping with the front door to your home open. You, standing there, jerking victoriously. Make it a pain for them.

PS. No one except those who can literally change the world overnight are important enough to gang stalk.

Simple solution. Get rid of the devices.

>the problem is that the people being "gangstalked" are useless for every conceivable reason. They aren't VIP's that would warrant aggressive investigations.
Read my other posts to learn that it is like "pre-crime". They are gangstalking you for what you have the potential to be, so that you may never fulfill that potential. A potential they know you would fulfill had they not stopped you.

Satellites aren't real. If they were, Zuckerberg wouldn't be using fucking weather balloons to bring internet to niggers in third world countries. He'd be using fucking satellites.

Thats my dad. He's a pro Gang Stalker. He calls it "Person of interest informational gathering" sometimes. He makes 7 figures

I know two different people who have told me how they used gangstalking as a way to discredit their ex-wives so they wouldn't get as much money and assets in their divorce settlement.

The shit isn't that hard, or even that uncommon. It is a form of gaslighting

oh thats fucked up. Must be the Jews trying to prevent the next Hitler like ADHD meds does