OH NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2018/02/syria-us-may-have-arranged-self-defense-attack-on-syrian-government-forces.html
businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2
liveleak.com/view?i=307_1399315935
rferl.org/a/russian-soldiers-maggot-infested-food/24894680.html
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Mo9aHF8Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost every single study shows nato losing a conflict in the baltics to russia.

some mercs in syria getting bombed by f15s is not comparable

t. damage control

I hope Russia wins the war against zionist controlled US and liberates them.

ya they got BTFO! but they should be pissed at their bosses and the Kremlin for not warning them.

there seems to be an aircraft missing on this list

>he doesn't know

>Mercenaries
>fighting for oil
No better than fags from ISIS. You should have killed more

Russia hasn't been a real country or real military force since '89. Not a big victory.

The F-22? Yeah, there isn't anything in the world worth even using one against.

Somehow can't stop this though.

SAUCE or OP's a cunt

this whole thing is part of the psy-ops from the CIA whatever happened over there these "leaks" are all bullshit how fucking stupid are Russian mercs to attack without air support why the fuck would they do that, then you have to say oh well the Russians promised air support, none of it makes any sense

We have moon technology waiting in the wings. Try it.

Comrade is right, You can fuck with the Oligarchys private armies.. but you cant fuck with russia itself.

T. the only ones who know

mercs got wrekt

Do people seriously think that a non-nuclear war between the US and Vodkastan wouldn't literally be over in a week?

Well, a nuclear one would be over in a week too, just not in a hilarious way.

It was a trap.

moonofalabama.org/2018/02/syria-us-may-have-arranged-self-defense-attack-on-syrian-government-forces.html

That strawman will be relevant when US and Russian fighter jets battle each other between their countries not in proxy wars

businessinsider.com/russia-leaked-audio-humiliating-defeat-by-us-forces-2018-2

Pfff, it was Russian military in disguise and yes - you can fuck them up. Many did it including best Putin's friend Ramzan Kadirov

>Expecting monkey models to be good.

A real aircraft from russia would have been on equal foot to any american aircraft.

cheers

Let me remind you

This, and Im sure that Putin wont dare to use nukes. In fact Mattis said America going to deploy tactical weapons to ensure that Russians will not use it to scare NATO.

Everything Russia flies is outdated 80s garbage that could have done well in the cold war but is hopelessly outclassed now.

The T-50, unlike China's make-believe stealth fighter, is a real aircraft, but Russia will never have enough money to work out the bugs and field it, even with the help of India.

Superpower by 2030!
A hopeless dream for both countries.

>allegedly according to anonymous sources talking with our fact checkers allegedly with proofs on tapes

when was the last time these fact checkers ever released their "tapes"?

For fuck sacks Putin is not a Jew or Jewish puppet. This idea is quite common. Its because Putin never says anything bad to anyone. He will always seem open handed and nice while at the same time being against that group. It is how being a smart leader works. Another thing people on here say is that Putin's mother is jewish cause her name is Shelmova. It is not a Jewish name but in reality old Russian name for helmet. If Putin is gone we are screwed. Stop shilling please!

>wouldn't literally be over in a week?

Hitler said the same thing.

You can't compare killing random military contractors to fighting a war against the 2nd strongest military in the history of mankind, that also has the largest nuclear stockpile in history and the right to use tactical nukes.

>A real aircraft from Russia was shit and downed near Israely border by monkey model F-16 piloted by Jewish pilot (lol KEK cheburek)
>A real aircraft from Russia was shit and downed near Afghanistan border by monkey model F-16 piloted by Pakistan pilot (dat feel when kebab removes you)
>A real aircraft from Russia was shit and downed near Syrian border by monkey model F-16 piloted by Turkish pilot (dat feel again ahahaha)

t. RIDF-JIDF shill

>Jennifer Conneley
Was watching Labyrinth earlier today. She is one of my favorite Jewesses.

no ones cares Mr Putin.
why this story keeps getting posted here is puzzling, no one would care if the US killed 2000 russian mercs.

"Put mig, all mig for names"
>but sir, dont you thin-
"NYET, All mig, put the name mig for all of it."

Oh, sorry, my mistake - Israelis downed Russian migs not when flying F-16, but when flying Mirages and F-4 (yes old good F-4)

yeah oh wait - he is friend of Islam

High-end F-16 was shot down by monkey model Russian anti-air.

One of the very best 4++ gen fighters shot down by basic anti-air, i don't think you seem to realize how good it makes our anti-air look, imagine what the S-400 can do.

It's actually kind of funny, there has been more media coverage of Barbara Streisand cloning her dead dog than the US gunning down almost 200 Russians in Syria. No one really cares

You say that but how will Russia compete when every f-35/b-2 has 10 fighter drones slaved to it?

That headline doesnt surprise me, I know several russians, pretty much one character feature that makes them better than most other slavs is this blind honesty, if shit happens to russian he will tell you exactly what happened and how badly fucked he got, no sugar coating it,
I have fucking seen grown men cry when they tell you of their misfortune and embarrassment straight to the face. At first I thought it was lame as fuck, but now I see it as admirable.

Israelis were in their own airspace and switched their defense off. Good lesson for them.
Considering how many monkey model Russian anti-air manned by Russians themselves they destroyed in Bekaa valley they still leading.

LIESS

america is humiliated

america has tiny missile

>what the S-400
Hm hm lets see - US missile strike - S-400 does nothing.
Israelis bombing everything daily and eben the very next day after the loss of F-16 - and S-400 does nothing.

>t. RIDF-JIDF shill
Posting pictures of Putin not attacking Jews does not prove he is a puppet. I can assume you simply don't understand how the game works. If you have or have not been paying attention recently the Russian government has been attacking Jehovah's witnesses. BUT Putin awarded the family of the year award to a JEHOVAH's witness family?? Why? Because it really has little to do with the religions themselves and more to do with who is controlling the particular religious group. In this case the Jehovah's witness in Russia is being run by cia guys and is why the government is attacking them. This is how things work. There are many different Jews in the world and Putin does not see the Jews in Russia as any threat or else he would be more aggressive. Even though he already criticized them publicly for created the soviet government. This is why Muslims are fine in some places and bad in others aswell. It is about who is in control..

we could destroy any country in the Europe prove me wrong

I want to cum inside of her

Russia isn't Europe.

s-400 is strongest

>blind honesty
lol no
Russians are like gypsies.

It's probably just the manufacturer my dude.

NATO shows its weakness......

International sanctions will shave an entire percentage point off of Russia's GDP this year. Fucking rekt.

Maybe if they didn't act like animals things like this wouldn't happen. But Ivans literally NEED to feel Putin's boot on their necks. It's like a sexual craving for them.

liveleak.com/view?i=307_1399315935
>Russian soldiers fed dog food
rferl.org/a/russian-soldiers-maggot-infested-food/24894680.html
>Russian soldiers have to use footwraps and not socks
>Maggot-infested meals
yeah, top notch competition

Got me now

you must be from the southern republics, non-alcoholic white russians are top tier people

ok ur right but you still admit the US would wipe the floor with an EU country?

these are some pretty gay country balls.

Lol this pathetic propaganda. Putin's Russia would crush NATO. Unlike the fat lazy and frankly stupid American slaves of jews, the Russians have nothing more to lose.

More like the opposite, Putin wouldn't dare to fight without them. He'd go nuclear at the start.

Russian retards get rekt

I'm from the Northern North actually
moved to the South - to Moscow (KEK)

And yeah, you are very naive if you trust them.

they were literally infantry getting shelled by artillery

>meme flag

Hello Israel

Every single elected official gets co-opted by kikes, without exception. Only powerless everyday normie jackoffs aren't beholden to the jew, but they're definitely marinating in jewish propaganda.

Why would you attack your allies? Ask Mattis for help.

lol

T-I-G-E-R-S????

Putin's enemy Poroshenko is literally a Jew. Sent by the US. In what way is Russia marinating in jewish propaganda? youtube.com/watch?v=S-Mo9aHF8Wo

are these supposed to be funny?

I was watching Once Upon A Time In America, she's my favorite too.

we'll need to attack them when they turn into 3rd world shitholes (poland won't be attacked though)

Nope, he would pretend that invasion isnt happening, same way as he denied loss of an entire battalion.
And don't let me started about his friendship with Erdogan after Turkey downed his toy plane.
And when USA launched Tomahawks our government went hysterical and did...nothing! Zakharova - the spokeswoman couldn't even speak literally - she was shaking and left the room right in the middle of life TV transmission, when she was supposed to condemn the attack. They were scared like stupid useless little cunts they are.

t. Yuri

₽ 0,01 былo внeceнo нa вaш cчeт в Кpeмлe

Don't forget pic related being shot down by a Soviet missile made in 1966

Putin has tricked US yet again...)

Actually Russians sent full battalion combat team complete with its own artillery and tanks.
Here is official US account:

For a quick recap, on the evening of February 7th, the coalition acted in self-defense where coalition advisers were present to support SDF from a hostile force launching an unprovoked, coordinated attack across the Euphrates River against an established SDF position.

The hostile force initiated the attack by firing artillery and tank rounds at the SDF position, followed by a battalion-sized dismounted formation attempting to advance on partner forces under cover of supporting fires from artillery, tanks, and multiple-launch rocket systems and mortars.

At the start of these -- of this attack, coalition aircraft, including F-22s and MQ-9s, were overhead providing protective overwatch, defensive counter-air, and ISR support -- as we have done daily throughout the defeat -- the fight to defeat ISIS.

We immediately contacted the Russian officials on the deconfliction telephone line to alert them to the unprovoked attack on a known SDF and coalition position. After these calls, coalition officials approved strikes to destroy hostile forces.

On the ground, Air Force joint terminal attack controllers embedded with the SDF called in precision strikes for more than three hours from aircraft and ground artillery, directing F-15Es, MQ-9s, B-52s, AC-130s and AH-64 Apaches to release multiple precision fire munitions and conduct strafing runs against the advancing aggressor force, stopping their advance and destroying multiple artillery pieces and tanks.

As the hostile forces turned west and retreated, we ceased fire.

Despite the attack being unprovoked, it was not entirely unexpected. The coalition observed a slow buildup of personnel and equipment the previous week, and we reminded Russian officials of the SDF and coalition presence via the telephone deconfliction line. This was well in advance of the enemy forces' attack.

TIGER???

there were no f-15's involved.

the us used artillery and Apaches.

And it was their single combat loss of F-117. Ever.

On the other hand Russia lost several aircrafts in just FIVE days of war with tiny Georgia.

Because they are real, made by the gubmint

If they would you wont do shit.

Soviet missile technology was far better than their fighter jets. It was Soviet military doctrine to focus on the defense and not as much on the offense. Russia could never hope to invade a NATO nation, they were trying to make sure they could defend themselves against an invasion.

There was And Russan fighter jets in Syria...didn't even dared to take off that day.

>but you cant fuck with russia itself.
You're tripping balls dude.

Hillary suggest a no fly-zone over Syria, Putin goes berserk, non-stop shrieking that he's gonna annihilate the West with nukes. It's the end of the world!

But what happens in real life? Turkey deliberately shoots down a Russian fighter jet, Putin writes a strongly worded letter. Trump bombs the shit out of a Syrian airbase where chemical weapon are stored (like 60 cruise missiles or some shit), Putin grumbles some rambling apology for his war crimes.

No fucking way. Putin also knows that all it takes is just of our B86's to make it through to Moscow and suddenly Russia loses 8% of its population 60% of it's military command and 40% of the nation's wealth gets vaporized.

Putin could nuke California off the map and we wouldn't even miss it. He could never hope to win a nuclear war and he knows it. He's all hat and no cattle.

That's not true at all, Russia had a massive ground army in the cold war and their tanks were of a lot of concern to the west. Europe is relatively flat, which is why there's such a large history of invasions to Russia and the west, there's no real solid barrier to stop offensives in western Europe, and Moscow is west of the Caucasus. If I recall correctly there's this one pass in Germany which NATO was prepared to defend with nukes if the Soviets invaded.

These are really bad. It's like some old man who doesn't understand polanball tried to make a meme to share on facebook with his old friends who also don't understand polandball.

What is Sukhoi design bureau?

Every fucking one dictator ever fucked up by Israel or USA was armed to teeth with Russian missile systems. Didn't helped even when Russians brought and manned their own supposedly better versions.
Ever since any Russian missile system always lost every war.

me too

The F-117 was outdated trash even back when they got that one by firing every missile they had blindly and getting one close enough to resolve a radar return.

I'd tell you to wait for an F-22 to get downed but it will literally never happen, not just because of improved stealth, but because it flies too high and too fast for a missile to catch it even if it had a return.

When a "useless" F-35 goes down we'll talk. That probably won't happen either but at least it's physically possible.

That's a boss fucking robot dude I wouldn't even be mad.

Literally every time I see American troops doing anything it's either pathetic or disgusting.
I really struggle to see how they could beat anyone's ass

triggered proxy nigger

>Europe is relatively flat
not entirely
>one pass in Germany which NATO was prepared to defend
Fulda Gap

It was actually guarded by few cavalry brigades ahead of armored and mechanized divisions. And no, by no means Russians could break through without use of their own nuclear bombs to clear the way. Which was difficult, due to F-16s and F-15s.

I meant in the airwar Soviets focused on air defense and not air superiority. You have to understand. Soviets though; a missile is cheaper than a plane.

lol try harder olya