Does anyone else think that Norman is still alive? I think that if they wanted to show him dead they would've...

Does anyone else think that Norman is still alive? I think that if they wanted to show him dead they would've. I think they are keeping him alive for the festival
Also what is your favorite moment?

No one actually thinks he's dead.

Not even the manga thinks he's dead. Only the characters does

the only one sad about it is Emma, even the characters don't acknowledge this "death"

This entire manga is an allegory for pizzagate.
redpilled as fuck.

Just a question, unless I misunderstood the entire point of Gupna, isn't it put into dead bodies to make them last? The Tifari is probably around August since that's Emma's birthday so couldn't they just kill Norman and shove the flower into him if they wanted to save him for it?
I don't think he's dead at all but I was assuming there was a bigger reason beyond them keeping him alive.

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

People assume that he was bought buy another plantation to be used for several purposes such as a scientist/technician/breeder/MtFtrap/Papa/apprentice
This alternate cover of volume 5 shows a scroll with some sort of symbol on it which people have theorized that it's an order for an intelligent human male to be bought alive and the symbol belongs to the plantation or organisation that bought Norman

Ray will save Mama and turn her into a mama instead.

I can believe that a lot more than just keeping him for the Tifari. I'm guessing scientist just because we have evidence those exist from Krone's words.
Surely Mama recommended this, though, right? They demons didn't even know an escape was in order at the time.

You're retarded if you think he's dead.

I wonder if they'll have the guts to show Norman getting semen-milked.

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

0% chance, won't even be implied.

It's implied that the scientist is William Minerva himself though, which means that any scientist we see is actually from the human side of the world, if anything educating livestock humans and giving them access to the equipment and technology of modern day scientists seems more harmful than rewarding, especially if all they're really need is for IVF treatment for pregnancies and what not

It could be Minerva himself but couldn't he also have undercover people working for him? Like double agents of some sort?
Dunno I just don't see how else Norman can come back without it bordering on "too convenient".

>too convenient
Literally how Norman operates. How much shit he was able to hide under floorboards and shit at the household despite Isabella being shown to be wary of shit like that was ridiculous.

That's true but that's him leaning towards some Gary Stu tendencies, this is just the plot favoring him.

My theory is that the "poachers" that mystery man was talking about aren't demons but rather elite male human guards trained in hunting and combat with guns and rifles for things such as escapee humans and cattle raider demons, Norman actually got bought to be trained as a poacher and will be part of a hunting team that gets sent down to track Emma and the crew

That's pretty interesting, actually. Isn't Norman weak as hell though? They said he had a frail body or something. Then again, maybe he'd be a leader or something.

>even the characters don't CARE for this "death"
ftfy

>Ray uncapped in both

That stuff is for the fan fictions.

Weak? He scaled a wall with no problem, and was able to run/keep up with Emma and Ray. He seemed pretty capable. Maybe not the best, but he could improve.

The writer can't be bothered throwing in angst over a fake death.

Maybe the kids are just above average in general and just compared to some of the others he's not the bestt. I think he had to use strategy or something when he was playing tag with Emma because she's just faster. But then again maybe I'm being unfair, Emma is a notch above the rest in that regard.
He could probably just train though. I'd like this better than the scientist stuff.

*best

I had to look it up but Norman's body is indeed shitty.