Why is the right so good at this

why is the right so good at this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/968589905269067776?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that actually real?

Check out @senorrinhatch’s Tweet: twitter.com/senorrinhatch/status/968589905269067776?s=09

top fucking kek

They always had banter like this, its just that now they have a plataform to speak it without being affected negatively thanks to Trump.

y is only thee right good at it but the left literally cant meme

>look at me mommy im doing lee politics!
>*spams hashed forced pepe le frog me me at anyone not literally sucking drumpets orangutan dick*

Ironic.

It's not like Hatch tweeted this. They have a bunch of young, unpaid interns running their twitter accounts. It's not that the right is good at this stuff. It's that the YOUNGER generation of conservatives are good at this. The old political class, both left and right, are painfully out of touch still. With everyone except the ultra wealthy.

okay that is legitimately hilarious

Guaranteed it's a bunch of conservative mormon interns that did this

They can't back anything up with facts so they meme. It's a defense mechanism a few hundred years old, around the time they had to start defending their religious beliefs with logic and reason.

lol nice one user, imagine if you were actually this retarded

ya but why r only the right winged young folks good st this. the lefy has probably more young ppl to help them but they still suck

I am an old fag and can remember when the Right literally had no one funny. Dennis Miller was the best it had and he was not very good. Now Sup Forums shitposters are the funniest things on the internet. Even Reddit is better than professional liberal comedians. The entire left is basically mimicking John Stewart circa 2002 and it has been stale for years.

t. mad rightey whitey

Well the right is better at it, because the left has become the puritanical party now. They're the one's screaming "Heresy!" anytime someone says something that any person, anywhere, (other than white males) could possibly find offensive. It's hard to be funny when your primary mindset is fear. Fear of saying something politically incorrect. Or insensitive. Or something that might be construed as a "micro aggression". PJW is a tool, but he was right about one thing. Conservatism is the new counter culture. The left IS the establishment. The right is making fun of the establishment. And the people making fun of the establishment are always funnier.

>complete lack of an argument

I rest my case.

NAHHH just fucking selling what you don't have to sell is sooo fucking legit now
i guess its like having a game that you call a SHOOOTER but its really stolen and turned into a barbie doll dress up / gambling simulator to sell to your kids
is
just totally ok

If he Tweeted this one I'd lose it. I'd probably end up admitting myself into the looney bin.

So much lefty butt hurt over this.
Mmmmmmm salty

Not like the best free stream quality now good goy.

Truer words have ne'er been spoken. The left has surrounded itself with sacred cows. They haven't been able to take a joke for so long they can't recognize one when they hear it. Words are violence now, and jokes prove you don't have empathy for their causes.

"I sure could go for some global warming. It's freezing out here!"
"You racist fucking pig shit fascist! Do you want brown people to drown when the oceans rise?"

Delete this anti-semite trash before I have to get an admin.

Final Warning.

>tfw too intelligent to meme

Oy Vey! Shut. It. Down.

Fuck off slope head.

You don't drop fire on another senator like that without someone at least running it by the boss. Interns only really do the boring update stuff unsupervised.

came her to say this

left can't meme because they can't be mean, they can't risk hurting the feelings of their various defective pets

I'm trying to imagine some 20 something intern explaining to the senator what just happened and why he should be satisfied with it, but I can't even get as far as the senator asking "What the fuck is this?"

If you don't think the leading politicians in the western world aren't heavily focused on Twitter after trump's 2016 upset then I don't know what to tell you other than you're an idiot.

yeah all the right had was Dennis Miller, Jeff Foxworthy, Greg Gutfeld and Larry the Cable Guy. Literally the most unfunny people in existence.

Now the right is doing comedy well while the Daily Show is barely relevant.

So, heaven forbid the young people have a voice, right?
Unless its according to your direction?

No, I figure it happened, I just can't imagine how it would go.

I agree that they probably ran it by someone first. But my point is, without the younger interns, none of the older conservatives ever would have even understood that meme. Let alone thought it would be funny to post it.

Yes. That's exactly what I was saying.

I've been here since 2003, Literally every funny meme ever created originated from here. Sup Forums has always been the only funny place on the internet.

Also the freest place on the internet. Not a coincidence.

The professional comedians on the left went into full campaign mode for 2 years to support an old war mongering corrupt hag. Now they've been grieving her loss for 18 months. They can't make a real joke anymore. They're not as dedicated as Pagliacci.

Those comedians are just in it for the money dude. Think about it, for someone who supposedly dislikes trump they never shut the fuck up about him.

>it's real
God I fucking love this timeline.
Dems are going to get fucking WRECKED in 2020. Literally their only hope is if Bernie gets in and revitalizes the Berniebros (cuz many of them stayed home or voted Trump/Stein thanks to Seth Rich's leaks). Even then, it's 50/50, cuz Bernie will be disparaging an economy that will be roaring.

It's called thinking. It's a thing that individuals can do all own their own.

Why do you talk like a fucking retard? Trying to obfuscate your writing style?

Ridiculing of people who are completely right about an issue feels stale and unfunny. On the other hand, making fun of people that are completely out of touch with reality is so easy even schoolers can do it.

Sup Forums is the largest rightwing website on the internet. Also, kys, you transparent shitskin.

Was the right always cool and we were just fooled by jewish tricks for years?

>why is the right so good at this
Because we enjoy it while they don't.

hell no

remember the cancer that was the Bush years?

>zero trigger discipline

C'mon Malcom you going to shot your roof and give whitey a reason to kick your door down.

after the big win with reagan, the neocohens slid into power with their main squeeze Bush Sr.

if you think about it, we've really only had Clinton (who wasn't a bad president just extremely greedy and prone to corruption), and Trump. We've been controlled by Jewish foreign policy hawks since the 70's. The parties just went along to get along, now the Republicans have swung the power back enough to openly defy their own party on ideological grounds, have been since the Tea Party uprising.

The Democrats are getting a taste of party discontent for the first time in a long time, if not the first time ever. They've been historically tight knit and always vote party lines. Now they've let jews, spics and niggers run their party and turn into the gibsmedat party. At this point its America vs shitskins.

Because leftism is so rife with hypocrisy, which is easy to mock.

Dude, it's worse than that. LBJ had JFK killed. Nixon was the last non kike puppet before Trump and he folded. Peanut Jimmy was just harmless. Reagan talked the talk but by the end had been drugged into early onset Alzheimers to establish 25th amendment. Bush Sr. is a literal glow in the dark CIA nigger. Billy Jeff was pedophile puppet. Also grew up like a second son to Sr. George W. was an obvious front. Obama was CIA cutout. Plan for 2016 was Jeb v. Clinton. Imagine and unbroken chain of CIA niggers turning the US into Banana Republic and establishing an NWO fuelling a breakaway civilisation of technocrats on the backs of a broken population. The only thing that stopped it was Trump. This shit is biblical. Trump is crowned by the first total solar eclipse visible only from the US in its entirety since 1776. No joke.