Was it propaganda?

This is from Napoleon Dynamite.

No because it was seen as outrageous and comical that he’d date a large black mamma. It’s propaganda when they put interracial couples together as if it’s normal and the black is acting white with minimal chimpouts and tnb.

It was comedy

>No because it was seen as outrageous and comical
That's how things get normalized user

Yeah it’s like when you see a commercial and the people in act and talk like white people would, but they’re played different races. It’s so awkward and they play play music white people would listen to and the setting looks like where a white person would be. So weird.

You haven't heard of the joke proper im guessing.

The joke was he was such a dorky loser he could only get a nigger to date him.

It was only funny when I thought the black chick was really a dude.

>produced by mtv
>only white who isnt a self deprecating loser retard is portrayed as a monstrous bully
Yeah, okay this movie was totally not propaganda. I’m convinced.

>only white who isnt a self deprecating loser retard is portrayed as a monstrous bully
They're supposed to be Utahans, so it's pretty accurate.

Also the grandma doesn't fit that description. She like riding dirtbike and tries to do her best to support her grandsons who are a 30-something NEET invalid and a 'sperg.

Set in Idaho. Also it is strongly implied that Deb is cucking Napoleon with Pedro. Sup Forums often tries to determine when the SJW bullshit kicked into full gear during the 00’s and this movie was it.

Literally a bull dyke, ffs. I thought this sub was supposed to be redpilled?

Is that a nigger

Where do you homos come from? Sup Forums?

Reminder Uncle Rico was /ourguy/

my stupid brain dead dumbcunt sister liked this faggot movie, I hope to god you retards aren't bluepilled enough to have ever enjoyed it

Are you seriously this austistic

>this sub
You have to go back

Literally everyone in that show is awkward and fucking retarded. That was sort of the theme of the movie. Not everything is propaganda, though I concede most of it probably is.

Don is the prototypical Aryan Chad. I mean it should be painfully obvious to anyone who frequents this sub that the main theme of this film was the deconstruction of that archetype as desirable by juxtaposing it with the elevation to hero status of a retard white goy and the beaner who is cucking him.

The character is supposed to be a huge loser

This. That's what happened with trannies.

> this sub

> it should be painfully obvious to anyone who frequents this sub

Remember his “wife”? Surely this character wasn’t an attempt to subvert nationalism and self defense into something absurd and homoerotic.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He really wasn't a monstrous bully, he was a bully but that's not a huge deal, and at the end when napoleon was doing his dance the bully gave him a chance he even clapped in the crowd

we're just a big ol board of punished uncle ricos

he's supposed to be a huge faggot

idk the movie was fun

>"Vote for Pedro"

No, I don't see any propaganda here

In the end he’s happy with his negress whats the problem?

He only clapped to follow the crowd. The first time the camera pans to Don during the dance sequence he is justifiably mocking Napoleon, just as he was in the gif i posted earlier in the film. Then, only once he confusedly observes the crowd enjoying this charade does he join in.
Don, the archetypal Aryan Chad deconstructed into a mere follower of the crowd, all too willing to cheer the degeneracy on stage to not lose face.

Take it off any sweet jumps?

No she is cucking him with Mister Neighbor Man

This is the face she makes when told ware the penis goes but she sold a lot of fake jewelry that day

no the joke is kid from the midwest with an internet connection falls in love with a girl he hasn't seen in real life and is culturally very different from him.

What did you expect it started as a story about a kid chasing Bigfoot after finding "Evidence". original title and i'm not kidding

The Bigfoot Dumpling Gang

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

right.

The comedic flip of the loser coming out on top over the Chad is an old trope, used well before Hollywood went full SJW. Everything isn’t a conspiracy

>this sub

Ya'll really have to ruin everything. It's a silly movie with a few good laughs. There is no need to politicize every fucking thing in the world

No it was part of a joke. You are probably expecting him to not find a 'hot babe' in the first place, and if he did a person would expect her to be a scraggly, nerdy white girl like him. Then it turns out to be a larger sized, normal looking, black girl. It's not about race or anything, just diverting your expectations which the whole movie was based upon. Also the movie has a ton of great quotes me and my family still quote to this day.
>Tina, you fat lard, eat the food!

>all too willing to cheer the degeneracy on stage to not lose face.
It was just some autist dancing for a talent show. Is everything you don't like "degeneracy"? You sound like a fundamentalist Muslim who wants to stone people for being different or having any sort of fun.