LOL FORTNITE

Pass the sportsball bro

Fortnights fun as fuck kill your self

lol i totes dont want to kill myself :D

CULTURE REFERENCES

i love cats

hey bro, ksi v logan paul soon man

i can't even do it
it's like saying "you have 10 seconds to act like a dumb animal that hasn't the slightest idea whats going on nor the inclination to figure it out"
i have no idea what is going through a normies head, probably not much. something about football and getting laid and paying bills i guess. i think a lot of times they just zone out watching tv absorbing talking points

I'm watching coronation street and eastenders whilst ignoring my real family

That would require me to be holding a starbucks cup in my left hand. Iphone in the right

How the hell does this have anything to do with politics?

I went to college
I’m educated

why would you want a weapon of war? they're designed to kill people! *black dabbing emoji*

>I'M PICKLE RICK!!!
>*crowdsurfs

this nigga thinks he smart because he reads Sup Forums memes lmfao

>Hey user, give me a like on this picture!!

Fuck trump!

Hillarys totally won the election.
CNN said she got like 3 million extra votes. That totally means Trump lost.

> political harry potter analogies

KEK’d

wow u got 3 numbers in a row
make a wish!

>"fucking normies. reeeeeee"

I'm going to vote in my countries election then drink beer and celebrate/commiserate the outcome.

you wouldlnt believe how much I just got done in my life

You guys watch the late show last night? Colbert owned drumpf again! xD

ME. 24. HUFFLEPUFF. MARXISM. STUDYING ART & DESIGN *EMOJIS*
SINGLE *100 EMOJI*
*MORE EMOJIS*
*shitty rap lyrics quote*

Check'd

that new tekashi 69 album hard af bro *fire emoji*

check out my new post on vero

hello friends

No walls between people. We are one.

*requires 5 cups of coffee to function like a normal human being*

done

how can he have 2 scoops
trump is literally hitler

Israel is our number one ally in the world! How dare you say something bad about them! THEY EXPERIENCED THE HOLOCAUST!

See the match?

/thread

ayyfam this guy is kinda funny yuno *laugh emoji*

Lol no it’s not. It’s a cheap shitty free game that’s full of cheap shitty niggers.

MANS NOT HOT

National borders are just imaginary lines in the sand!

ahh yes m8 was quality
magwambe smashed it tonight
*sips pint of fosters*

Cheeky Nando’s lads?

See that goal?
Brilliant wasn’t it.

i don't think i'm smart, i'm just not willfully ignorant. are you trying to tell me the average normie isn't willfully ignorant? they have no curiosity or interest in whats going on in the world and won't believe anything anyone tries to tell them that goes against the mainstream narrative, they wont even examine the evidence or statistics. normies are basically indefensible, all you can do is mock me for Sup Forums memes, you can't even defend the willfull ignorance of normies who revel in apathy as their highest virtue.

All of you racist gun nuts need to turn in your guns. The TV says you are more likely to kill yourself or a family member than an intruder. Think of the children. The government will protect us.

i wish Tito was alive and we made another yugoslavia

You won.

Lmao check out my Snapchat story. I got to meet my favorite rapper, Lil Pump!

Dude [black athlete] is such a BEAST! It's impressive how his athletic talent allowed him to arise above [black ghetto's] [self-inflicted harm]. Have you seen the new [overrated, surface-level media series] yet! It's fucking fantastic! Okay, now to enjoy some [mind-altering substance] after a long day at work! Party on dudes!

HURUHR GIMME FLOURIDE OH BABY BABY BABY OH NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA WEAR YOUR PANTS DOWN LOW I GET THEM AIDS INFESTED BITCHES YO MORE TAXES HATE SPEECH AINT FREE SPEECH FORCED VACCINATION GIMME A BASKET FULL O MASS SUICIDE PILLS NOW

diversity is our strength LOL

Be charming.

Did you watch John Oliver last night? It was really funny.

>I love you too

I’d rather be on the right side of history than a rural retard Drumpf voter. #whateverstrending

Refugees welcome

Hello? Don't you know Trump is like, literally Hit-lerrr.

GAME OF THRONES RICK AND MORTY RED*IT PUBG OVERWATCH RAINBOW SIX SIEGE LGBT RESIST IMPEACH TRUMP PUNCH A NAZI ANIME FUCK EVIL RUSSIA DIVERSITY OUR STRENGHT MULTICULTURALISM ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE STAR WARS DC MARVEL WHITE PRIVILEGE RACISM AND POLICE BRUTALITY ON BLACKS PROTESTANT CHURCH BUDWEISER BACON AND FRUIT LOOPS DUDE WEED LMAO PASS ME THE BONG INTERACIAL RELATIONSHIP TWITTER AND FOLLOWING BLACK PEOPLE ON IT BLACK HISTORY MONTH JEWISH HOLOCAUST LOUIS CK HUMOR AND ARIANA GRANDE SONGS FUCK BORDERS AND LAWS AND SHIT ABORTION IS A RIGHT CIRCUMCISE YOUR KIDS FOR AESTHETICS MY VAGINA MY CHOICE HORMONE BLOCKERS LEGO CONSOLES SOUTH PARK HARRY POTTER ZELDA DANK MEMES FILTHY FRANK

This, if you don't play fortnite you're basically bluepilled and not ready for the day of the _____.

propa cheeky

WUBA
LUBA
DUB
DUB
xD

This thread is lame as fuck holy shit it's T_D cringe levels. We should have told these fags to lurk more.

so fucking bluepilled that its unironically posting

Incredible politic thread you cancerous piece of shit

I am so desynthesized from society that have forgotten how these people talk. Like, so avoidant from these kind of people because their taste in things makes me want to puke. It's all so basic and generic

Hey a snowflake. Don't worry. You're special to us

hey, have you heard house of the rising sun by five finger death punch?

Harry Potter someting something

Actually yes

XD XD XD DRUMPF AND DRUMPFKINS BTFO BY CLINTON XDDDDDDDDDDDDD HOW WILL HE RECOVER
Pro tip: he doesn't

well, not to sound racist but...

fuck drumpf and fuck huwyte pepol

triggered

Haha look at this funny photo of Bugs Bunny XD he looks soooo weird

n word

Nobody went for the fail triforce?

Oh my god did you watch big brother last night??

>mexican plant

i dont need drugs or alchohol to have fun

>be in silent room with stranger
>*asks a question to break the silence*

i love the beatles

So that's when I told the racist "you believe in a flying spaghetti monster, thanks but no thanks"

these are great

Kek

>Unironically watches Rick and Morty and pretends to understand every joke.
Am I norming right?

i just read my horoscope and its freaking me out a little bit... its just... too on point like...you want me to read yours for you?

This

new profile pic

Trumps pretty cool

JUST BEE YOURSELF!!!!!!

MAGA! Based Jews!

I've been on Sup Forums since 2012

I'm sorry but i spend half my time in overwatch playing hitler speeches through voice comms and telling self-proclaimed jews to stop kvetching

God I love country music

This, I’m guessing these guys also think Drake is “based” and they go out clubbing every weekend.

Yeah dude, let's play football this weekend. Afterwards there will be a party at my house.

LET'S GET IN ON THEN
PARTEY MUTTERFUGGERS
like it's 1988
youtube.com/watch?v=U0E3Q90AUNM

I LOVE GAME OF THRONES

I just got a 224 bowling game!

Pass me a beer!

you know I hear people say that like the government watches your communications and browser history and stuff

but like, i don't even have anything to hide!! hahaha! look all you want idgaf!!