GuP

I can't be the only one who genuinely likes this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0JX6SfGsY
youtube.com/watch?v=KGZgHAga-Yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are, the rest of us are being ironic.

Who could genuinely like cute girls in tanks? Apparently only OP.

I liked the show and movie for how silly it is but I couldn't in good concious call it a genuinely good show. I couldn't tell you a single characters name besides Anchovie and Katyusha

The silliness is what made it enjoyable. It's more of a comedy than anything else

Its popular as fuck but threads get deleted because talking about popular shows isn't allowed on neo-Sup Forums anymore

It's a sports/tournament series. Basically Saki with tanks.

GuP, popular? No way. OP is the only one who genuinely likes it.

Should I need to learn mahjong for Saki? Or will they teach me how during the show?

You are small time.

I can't be the only one who genuinely likes this

I want to marry this womanlet and take responsibility!

Not really, and not really.
They play with bullshit magic powers anyway, so knowing the rules only serves to help appreciate how bullshit the magic is.

I think it's really cool her CV is happily married with two kids now and yet Yukari is still a very popular character.

If you're familiar with Gin Rummy then you already have a solid base for mahjong. From what I can remember, the subs I watched explained the various special terms (tenpai/isshanten/dora/uradora/etc)

Honestly, spending half-an-hour or so to get familiar with the yaku/hands wouldn't hurt. For me the only difficult part of (very basic) mahjong is the scoring. Fuck that shit.

Of course, you can just watch it for the cute girls, yuri, and crazy super-power battles as well without even caring about the game they're playing.

Same here and I would still call it a good show. Stop being a fucking faggot. Anime just needs to be fun.

GuP threads devolved into circlejerk and homoeroticism. They needed to die.

I'm with you OP, I love you OP

That sounds hot

You have bad taste. The ones who have better taste watch Monogatari instead.

I just started watching it.
Was making the show about only girls riding tanks necessary? I mean, they could have made a nice show about tankery that everyone can be a part of.

>I mean, they could have made a nice show about tankery that everyone can be a part of

lmao look at this faggot

ovas when

Guys und Panzer when?

godamn I didn't realize how much I need this

Never

>that mika
good

What the hell?

Good taste.

Some of the most inconsistent breasts.

C-can I join you in liking the show?

It's no surprise the threads have been missing, after all the cancerous and bad moments we had since CYAO and some fags.

How long till the first part of Final Chapter is in theatres?

It's a very competently made sports anime. There's nothing exceptional, but they achieved baseline level of competence in terms of direction and overall art quality that shit like upotte/strike witches/kancolle never did, which is why the show managed to rise above its military otaku niche.

Under the new rules 99% of the old threads are bannable, that's why they're missing. Good fucking riddance too, I love the show but holy shit the threads turned into absolute garbage.

what's the point of making it boys if the boys have no masculinity?

Probably a sexual thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lr0JX6SfGsY
Her voice is cute!

Is Darjering's bun a power limiter? Or is it a power buff?

I like the doujins

HE POSTED IT AGAIN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

m-me to

Yukari is so disgusting, her hair look like a pile of shit.

They already did that in 1939, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=KGZgHAga-Yc

Too long!

You really have to wonder about the level of the competition in the manga industry. I mean the guy is neither the best artist nor the best writer by far, but he's proved himself to be good at bait and switch starring cute girls, so you'd think he'd manage to get a serialization somewhere, yet he failed so many times. Maybe he was considerably worse back when he was still trying?

Ah, the good old times.

Could've sworn I uploaded this when I made it, apparently I didn't

Same as with the Saori one, I could've sworn I uploaded it.

this thread needs more best girl

It's Kay's time!

With minor Alisa posting.

I'd be all for this, especially if it was Jojo-tier on the manliness and poses

Tfw Kay will never confess to me

I want a Kay.

same

I hope we get more Kay in the new movies. I'll take a Saunders side story

kay is gay

I'm gay for Kay.

*bombs your country*

No bullying in gup threads

I want to eat Kay.

Cute! C U T E !

No you can't.
Its a very good anime, not cute girls doing cute things bullshit. but cute girls playing war game, which is really fresh and attractive among most moe shit.

Of course not, but that's the way they rolled and it worked for them.

Burn this. Please.

>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl

Says the one bullying Arisa.

100% Pure Australian Mayonnaise™