So I live in NYC and just found out they're having an anti st pattys day protest here because st pattys day is...

so I live in NYC and just found out they're having an anti st pattys day protest here because st pattys day is apparently a celebration of a white culture and therefor must be stopped. ya know because #blackpower is ok but tertiarily celebrating anything related to white people or any white peoples' culture must be forbidden. whites should be destitute, beat down, apologetic, and ashamed at all times

>patty
retard.

Tell those stupid niggers you'll pinch their gorilla lips for not wearing green...

with a pair of plyers

It's time to attack niggers then

bretty standard spelling you paddy nigger

patty was selmas sister in the simpsons

Remind them Irish have African hair.

proof or fag, i live here too

Nobody spells it "Padrick".

This isnt the 1500s.

should we protest valentines cause fuck love?

>sucking this badly at etymology

Source? Where did you hear this?

Carry clubs and beat niggers.

Good. Irish are annoying faggots

It's not a real holiday anyway. Just another excuse for whores to be whores, alcoholics to get drunk, and idiots with 12% Irish ancestry to act like idiots.

I hate paddy's day here. Fucking yanks and yankee-lites and niggers being faggots.

t. Irishman abroad

Some Irish user should print 1000s of these and hang them up around Ireland on St pattys day.

Imagine the triggering

Keep your fucking paddy shit in your own country. Actual civilized nations don't need a holiday as an excuse to get plastered

>Actual civilized nations don't need a holiday as an excuse to get plastered
This is just you cunts. You turn something into a drinking festival because you have no culture.

We, on the other hand, do it every weekend.

You guys are complete fags, St. Paddy's is fun - find a dive bar with some good buds and crack a cold one

Fucking white America used to hate the Irish. It took like 100 years of Irish good behavior before they were accepted. When are the niggers gonna start their clock to be accepted and not just expect respect for free while still trying to tear whitey down.

Hurr I hate white people!
White people why you no give us respect?

Fucking chimps

>White people celebrating their heritage (real or imagined)
>Booze lowers inhibitions
>Faggots show up to protest outside bar
>"Fuck you niggers, I'm Irish and I'm proud!"
Maybe it'll sow some seeds.

I think that it was Americans who turned a religious festival into an excuse for a piss up and to sell more useless crap like ginger beards, leprachan costumes, kiss me I'm Irish t-shirts and green dildos. You lot fuck everything up in the name of capitalism. You lot have done the same to the ancient festival of Samhain by turning it into halloween in another effort to sell shit like candy, costumes and fucking pumpkins. If you don't like it you should blame Americans and not the Irish. Its you that bastardizes everthing into a frenzy of capitalism and degeneracy. Nothing is scared from you.

>because st pattys day is apparently a celebration of a white culture
The Irish weren't white until after the 1920s
Also i wasn't aware whites had culture anyway

>

>We, on the other hand, do it every weekend.

What? Rob and shoot each other, then try and somehow blame whitey? (errrr weeeekend)

>Rob and shoot each other, then try and somehow blame whitey?
This only happens in Yankee-land.

The rest of the world is civilised.

>it's YOUR fault REEEEEEEEEEEE
>Samhain
Kys larpagan faggot
Also >Irish education

FENIAN SCUM FUCK OFF

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

St Patrick's Day was always about roving bands of drunken irish starting fights with nigs and wops. guess who won.

> (You)

>The rest of the world is civilised.

Nice try leaf.... You think you're cuckmeister of a prime minister dancing around like one of the bachi bazi boys (dancing boys of afghanistan) makes you feel special and somehow extremely civilized?

Break out the shilaylis

You have the reading comprehension of a 56%-er whiteman.

this good, we need a race war, if you wish to bring about the race war you should be protesting saint Patrick's too, accelerationism is our only option

Dont think the Irish will put up with niggers bullshit like regular whites do .

>thinking anyone except the kikes is behind this

Nobody cares, NYC has always been a joke to the Irish and anyone who actually celebrates Paddys day, take your green beer drinking mutt culture and stick it up your ass, getting the bulk of your opinions on a fucking weeb image board, gtfo and read a book, you cunt

t. shitskin

i doubt it. Irish-Americans are delusionally patriotic to both the US and Ireland

OlnY retards spell paddy "patty."

So says the mutt, just start your second civil war already and stop bitching about it to the rest of us

google "ireland 2040" they are about to get cucked HARD

Waiting until the weekend to get plastered, what a faggot.

Fuck off, kike loving mutt, get your own culture and stop being the worlds longest running joke

Nah, I have a bottle of Glenlivet right now

>Mutt calling other people shitskin
So rich I need a drink to wash it down

Keep drinking until you can't spell, then you're an honorary Irishman

>honorary
And it's me that can't spell? How deep is that yankee cock up your arse that you can't spell honourary?

>Nobody spells it "Padrick".

Irishman here, get fucked yank.

post link to protest

We didn't do shit. Everyone hates the irish but they breed like rabbits because they all starved to death because Irish are dumb as fuck

More Irish in Yankland such as my self then in Ireland or Brit Bongland.

Irish are all weak little faggots. Anyone in America could drink you faggot potatoes under the table