HERBAL JEW

YEEEEEEEEEEAH MAAAAAN

WEEEDS GOOD FOR YOU BRO. LETS BONG RIPSKI SOME OF THAT PURE DANK FIRE HYDRO TOP SHELF CALI PURP SCURP FROM UP NORTH BRAH.

FUK YEAH MAN I LOVE TO """"""""""""MEDICATE""""""""""""""

NOTHING WRONG WITH C_A_N_A_B_I_S, DR. SHLOMO SHEKELSTEINGOLDBURGSTEINOWITCZSKI HAS THIS (((SCHOLARLY RESEARCH))), NOW GOY, GO LOOK AT ALL THESE "SUCCESSFUL" CANNABIS ADDICTS AND IGNORE THE TENS OF MILLIONS OF BRAIN DEAD WALKING ZOMBIE COPING DOPE HEADS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=guBeu4p9-dc
youtu.be/dpmRGEnWuew
youtu.be/e4msTQxPnn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUDE

bump weed is fucking dank bro

>this is your brain on Sup Forums

JEW
>WEED
LMAO

WHATUP
YOUTUBE
YOUTUBE
YOUUUUTUBEEEEE

you reminded me it's been about 5 hours since my last dabs, time to light up!

youtube.com/watch?v=guBeu4p9-dc

I love weed you guys

youtu.be/dpmRGEnWuew
>he isnt a redpilled chad grower
feel bad for you, watch and learn

Same. I buy some the torch is next to me but after one I'm good for hours even if I intend to smoke more.

youtu.be/e4msTQxPnn4
growing is the real redpill

i quit smoking a few months ago
feels good man

You love the dopamine rush and endorphins. Enjoy diminishing returns.

I bought a little less than half an oz a couple weeks ago. I wanted to start back up since I thought I missed weed. Yeah it's fun to get high right before bed, but I'm too lazy and unfocused while high. I'm just gonna finish what I got in the next week and stay off it.

Should I just stay away from drugs or would microdosing 1P-LSD be beneficial to my life?

>Flag
Macrodose Clorox

since I can almost guarantee what you have access too isn't LSD, I wouldn't suggest microdosing Chinese research chems like a guinea pig

>t. bitter kiwi without the weed connect

>smoking modern weed
>safe
Have fun with the impotence, degraded memory, and high blood pressure. B..b..but that's not that bad. Sure for now but the stuff is just gonna get stronger also god forbid you somehow get synthetic or laced

real stoner oldfags conserve weed, use as little as necessary, grow out of the 10 bong hits per sesh phase, take care of their every day lives, exercise, and appreciate cannabis like tea, as a medicine plant conducive to a good long life when used wisely.

t. druggie who wants to find excuses to be a druggie.

ITT: butthurt fags that fell for the herbal jew's dirty tricks and don't want to admit it

Mods mods mods this kid is clearly underage and fresh out of D.A.R.E. class

this

>SHEKELSTEINGOLDBURGSTEINOWITCZSKI
"Ski" is Polish, not Jewish

>SHEKELSTEINGOLDBURGSTEINOWITCZSKI
fucking kek. weed is fucking gay

Yeah? What are your aspirations? How does feel being a slave to a substance to stimulate a sense of fleeting "happiness"

Jolie got ghetto gagged. Sad!

i watch this show when i smoke weed.

>alcohol is fine but weed isn't

explain