19 year old Swede punched in the face while visiting Auschwitz for wearing Nazi-like shirt

>A shirt with an SS-like print led to 19 year old Anton being punched and shoved outside of Auschwitz concentration camp

>I would have never bought the shirt had I made the connection says Lotta, Anton's mother

Article (in Swedish): archive.is/WaNIj

>Go to Auschwitz
>Get punched

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GERMANY YES

>burger education

clearer shot of the shirt

Time to reopen the camp

> GO TO AUSCHWITZ
> GET JEWED

That was just a KISS shirt.

punching a kid for a black shirt
doesn't even look like the SS
wtf is wrong with juice

Better late than never

>those cunts laughing in the background and posing for a goody selfie in front of the gate

>we're expected to take this Jewish lie very seriously, to the point of beating-up kids for wearing symbols vaguely reminiscent of Nordic runes near it

hail hortler bitch

Poland

What does that sign behind him say? I don't speak Polish

good, fucking naziboo faggots should be scared and stay tough behind their computers.

those thighs are THICC bruh

you forgot to switch your meme flag faggot

Work Sets You Free

Post the kitty that was abused because it ‘looked like hitler’.

>implying Jackson, lee, or Davis wouldve liked nazi scum

top jej

>SS-like print
Looks nothing like the SS logo. Goddamn these people are insane. This is as bad as that kike Silverman seeing swastika all over the ground (It was survey paint for a gas line)

>jokes on you
>I'm larping as the other racist group that lost a war

>kikes actualy bring people to a glass window display of old brushes as if thats proof of anything...

Go pop some more pills Cletus

The pulp free shit is always sold out at my local wallyworld, thats what

>fat gut that protrudes further out than her tits
>thicc
This needs to end. It's just nigger tastes the meme.

This post is the most correct post in months

Literally every side of both wars was racist, just fyi.

This sums it up.

Get an Auschwitz sandwich.

>digids
XD

Why do Swedes send their kids to Auschwitz?

You notice how Jewish shills always put the disruption attempt on the second or third post?

HAHAHA, this literally looks similar to that fucked up swastika someone made once. I wish I could find the pic. The one that looked like it was drawn by someone with some sort of muscular degeneration.

>88
HAIL HIBLER :DDDD

Didn't she try and say haha jk guize

but it's clearly a baby bump, anons?

He wasn't punched for wearing the shirt or whatever, he was punched for being a swede. Everyone knows you can punch a swede and get away with it.
Sorry, you guys are the easy physical targets.

I’m glad he was punched! He deserved to have the literal shït beat out of him!

look at a map

lol

>in the background girls pose for a selfie
>no one cares
>girls just wanna have fun!

fucking kikes

jubs keebs gedding bedder n bedder fren :DDDD

come see the wooden door, and retrofitted chimney

Looks like Tetris, to me.

that place is used as a final and breaking point in jewish mind control for future tribalism and excuse for anything to be done to the goyim [is justified, in their minds] you can see this and the extensive preparation and regular use of [fakely provoked] fear, briefly here
hooktube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>no time stamp, sorry

These are polish concentration camps.

i was told germany built them

Any one stupid enough to spend money to go to a nigger ghetto or in this case kike ghetto deserves a punch in the face.

Should have spend the money visiting a pagan museum or at least Galeria Ufizzi

Dude. You obviously have never been to Auschwitz like I have. Those buildings were built by the Austrians pre-WWI for their cavalry units. You don't know your history AT ALL.

If you dare call them "German camps", "Nazi Camps" or anything other than, "Re-purposed Austrian Cavalry Barracks" I'm going to blow a dirty American fart in your direction.

It's a polish death camp