David Hogg the pussy edition

Hogg begs to go on Alex Jones’ show, Jones f’ng come, Hogg shits his pants and GTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/7875c332-1b3f-11e8-aaca-4574d7dabfb6
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA
youtube.com/watch?v=1gqYcQTpq_c
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/915311924103057408
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek. alex called his bluff. david needs to take some super male vitality so he can get the big old boners and go hogg on some hookers

I agree I am sick to my stomach about Mrs. Lippel's eye witness testimony about seeing a man in full riot gear, face mask & helmet, shooting down the hallway, being totally dismissed

What a nasty, rat-faced sociopath. This whole thing stinks to hell.

Literally no one saw this coming.

Q predicted this.

Alex is a coked up joke most of the time but he'd still fucking destroy this retard.

This kid is a walking joke...
His handlers even bigger ones.

You can’t CLOGG the HOGG

He is a pro at this sort of thing. Hogg is a noob. I would pay money to watch AJ buttfuck this arrogant child on livestream.

his leftist handlers told him not to. its obvious as hell.

>going on Infowars

>offering to go on infowars
>offer gets accepted
>backing out of going on infowars

>
>unironically*

What a pussy.

>when you threaten to kick someone's ass online and they show up at your house

keked and checked

wow this kid would probably have to take a legal guardian

P U S S Y

Hogg was too busy. He was getting FedEx to bend the knee just like everyone except pol knew was going to happen (enjoying your fevered threads about buying FedEx stock and apparently giving them vast amounts of new business!).

>"FedEx opposes assault rifles being in the hands of civilians".

>"FedEx views assault rifles and large capacity magazines as an inherent potential danger to schools, workplaces, and communities when such weapons are misused. We therefore support restricting them to the military."

Enjoy your discounts I guess.

While dealing in fantasy, Hogg is getting results. Alex Jones doesn't bat at his level.

ft.com/content/7875c332-1b3f-11e8-aaca-4574d7dabfb6

clearly you can't clearly

kek
Poor kiddo.

Virgin Hogg VS. Chad Minoff

lmao he got cucked

Lol. Based Alex completely cucked him. What a fag.

The second tweet was written by a lawyer to avoid slander.
"had disgusting remarks"
What?

>but now I realize. Not when I was getting all that lib love only now.

Jesus thats just pathetic

>Giving up your life for some obese beaner

A teenager who thinks he can keep yelling at the sky with vague virtue signalling and not realizing hes in the limelight enough that the sky will say something back. What an idiot. "SELL FEDEX STOCK!!" "IM NOT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL UNLESS WE PASS GUN CONTROL!" This is a fun game to him. He has no idea how little he knows. It's like millennial girls openly bashing Trump when theyre at a party. They think everyone is "on their side" and it becomes a game to them.

Then you have this kike rat boomer Thomas Wictor pushing this blantant bullshit.

His CNN Handler must have a shit a brick after that first tweet.

Er, it worked. FedEx have issued a strong statement against civilian ownership of assault rifles.

Every cop knows what went down at Waco.
That's why no deputies would set foot in a building where the Feds were conducting a "drill"
Student victims aren't enough, the feds need a few dead cops to sell the narrative.

Branch Davidians didn't shoot nobody. Clinton's guards knew too much, so they got sent to Waco and shot in the back. Good men died because Clinton couldn't keep it in his pants, and because Hillary wanted to gun grab.

test

The little squirt backed off like a pussy because he knows AJ would destroy him.

Welcome back, fren.

did you watch the new movie on Waco? Where did you get your info? I've always been interested in that massive fuck up but I don't know where to begin. pls don't send me the infographics either I have most of them, and none use a source

CNN bailed, Hogg is sinking fast

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9pQ1pIbiU
youtube.com/watch?v=ABiCv_KP1BA

The twink Hogg had to run his soy mouth at a real man. Notice how the spelling and grammar magically improved when he backed down.

thank u

Jones should have that minoff kid on, he deserves a platform

Great psyOP gubbermimt! Shittiest acting yet!

They are REALLY trying to get the thinking man segregated from the normie faggot. This one maybe only 80% of people believe though.

his diction is pretty goddam weak...

Took a break from this place. Glad to see you fags are giving this guy hell.

this kid is a memelord himself

It's past your bed time Hogg.

go to bed Hogg

when i was younger i masturbated into my own mouth to see what my jizz tasted like. i did not like the taste and never did it again.

>when some kid tries to bluff you but the super male vitality kicks in and you humiliate him

That #HoggWash hashtag was clever from AJ.

David Hogg is an ultra-entitled little faggot. So fucking typical of spoiled kids with well off liberal parents; they get to run their fucking mouth off all the time about everyone and everything with ignorant bullshit they heard in a Reddit hugbox but ALSO get to feel good about themselves all the time and if you tell them they're wrong about something (let alone take a stern tone with them), then they get hurt feels and you get accused of being a Nazi.

t. private school teacher

How fucking depraved is this oven dodger?
>I'll openly brag about being sexually aroused witnessing a memorial to my countrymen dying
Regardless of whether you're redpilled or not, that's pretty fucked

This shit is fresh off the tree, newly discovered.
We must get this out there...

FedEx won't ship Long Guns before this anyways. You'd know this if you want a NoGunz faggot.

Her whole twitter timeline is an embarrassing mess.

Grade A1 Cocksucking slut.

Fuck you, my AR came fedex. Dumb cunt driver almost delivered it back to the factory because he wouldn't knock on the door hard enough so my FFL would let him in.

youtube.com/watch?v=1gqYcQTpq_c

Fair game huh?

Try not to blame the children, they are victims of the system. They will not be safe as long as Scott Israel walks free. These teenage girls should not be having abortions, or be raped in the schools as they have been.

Go to this tweet and "Encourage" him to go on infowars my dudes. Let's give him the opportunity to "wake us up"

>pol

Society is fucked, brah. A lot of the people committing it are just victims themselves. Not that it will save them, he just forgot that those people grow up into the people we hate.

Ftfy

Half the state of Florida is demanding an investigation into massive corruption in the Broward county sheriff's office. Due to the known involvement of the FBI at the school on the day of the shooting, lawmakers are asking the Governor to bring in the Florida department of law enforcement, to conduct a thorough investigation.

Based Alex Jones

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/sarahchad_/status/915311924103057408

Hey guys David Hogg is actually Freddie Highmore, some autist told me last night.

Give milkies

Fuck hogg, somebody get this bitch on the show. She has superhuman healing abilities

If David goes on the show, Alex gets millions of views and tens of thousands of shekels.

If David doesn't go on the show, Alex gets no shekels.

Cry coward all you want, Alex, you still have to find another way to cover your alimony payment this month, cuck.

Hold the fuck up, is it official narrative that someone shot with the ultra deadly .22hulk round had this round explode, leaving shrapnel in their bodies, the damage caused by the previous already being healed.

Does it ever hurt? Knowing the world is trying to sell you something that just can't be true?

Video proof here
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw

I can tell you it was known that Koresh jogged around that compound every morning. Alone. They could have arrested him at any time for whatever bullshit charge they had on him.
They didn't start trotting out the narrative about him being a child molester until after the "well we have all these people surrounded at gunpoint for keeping arms" fell flat. I don't know what he did or didn't do but they wanted a shootout that much was obvious to all of us watching it unfold. Their official story always stunk to shit. "There are children endangered by a lunatic so let's surround them with guns, locked inside with a messianic lunatic who has a stockpile of weapons. "

>assault rifles and large capacity magazines
these are already restricted
are you dumb?
or just pretending?
you know that the "ar" in "ar-15" doesn't stand for "assault rifle" right?

All it takes are the undeniable wounds that come from someone shooting downward into you from a helicopter to prove the official narrative of Waco wrong. I wonder if this is how Japanese feel when confronted with Nanking

That kid is a little shitbag. he was hoping alex would insult him so he could report alex and try to get his acct banned.

That kid desperately needs to catch a bullet. Someone make him a martyr for his cause

David can't remember his lines, CNN has to edit every take 50 times. He was invited to the freakin whitehouse, but couldn't do it without his teleprompter. Who in their right mind turns down an invitation to the whitehouse.

t. David Hogg

fpbp
lmao

>Hogg was too busy. He was getting FedEx

which started the great NRA membership drive of 2018. They've had 1.5 million new members sign up since that little sleazeball has been prancing and preening on tv. Imagine how many new members will join when that kid gets shot!

Poor reading skills for this type of production level

Clock's ticking, Alex, that alimony isn't gonna pay itself.

thomas wictor is a pathological liar. he'll take one scrap of information and then build an elaborate fiction around it and assert that it's truth.

The guy is a shitstain preying on the credulity of normies on twitter.

She's going to get an hero'd.