What can we redpilled men do? Women our age are either active sluts or retired sluts

What can we redpilled men do? Women our age are either active sluts or retired sluts.

Is there any hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KjClXcrW9U
youtu.be/-pbsNKUda4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i took the virginity of a 19 year old girl and i plan on marrying her and having children. If we don't actually get married I will probably fuck sluts until im 35 and then convert to islam

Become a chad and start redpilling

dont fuck whores at all, parties or no. it's all supply and demand. The demand might stay, but if the supply of cock dwindles, they'll put effort into a relationship instead of just getting fucked at parties

>I'm a virgin, the post

someones gonna have to explain what's wrong with a woman being a slut that isn't just a way to handle weak male insecurity feels

We don't have big enough numbers. By the time we would even be noticed, we'd be past the relevant age.

this too. The best I can think of is 50s propaganda pics and memeing being "classy" or something like that. reclaim the word from the fedora-tippers too, so it's a win-win

>all that ass and feet

chads are often conservative bc the "being more goodlooking and/or athletic makes u more likely to be conservative" thing. just convince em that it's a better idea, and that he'll have more options when he decides to settle down

You hate what you can't get. It's as simple as that.

No men who are actively sleeping with women have some kind of political goal to end promiscuous women, it is a political goal only for those who are not attractive enough to sleep with women.

well said

>Is there any hope?
nope ts over for us already. if you are a young man with actual morals, this world is hell. the only thing we can do now is get revenge on the people who pushed the world to this point. we can't even fix anything, but we shouldn't go out without a fight

IDK, the future of civilization? But I guess I am an old fashioned fuck. Keep making single parent families. It's going great.

Nice whack material. Where is full vid?

Based on your world view, you have 2 choices: Become a slut yourself, or find someone who isn't of your age.

Do you expect women to work out in a burka or something?

The only way to fix the world is bring in Robots and AI. Take the robotpill user.

>implying women were ever useful for anything besides having children and taking care of them (not even raising, teaching them)

>people without political aims fuck gutter sluts
>if you don't fuck gutter sluts it's because you can't fuck them
your logic is a bit off

>find someone who isn't of your age.
Go on..

who do you think is going to own the robots? us? no it'll be the kikes and all the ai waifus will be programmed to hate people like us. we need to burn this world so something new can rise from the ashes

so much this
Women act and dress the way they do because a large number of men/chads want them to do those things
can't fix women without also fixing men

It will never cease to amaze me how such a non-workout makes them all look like they're about to die

get her the starter kit

Psychologically it causes women to devalue relationships through the release of pair bonding hormones across multiple partners. Now she marries you and has children. Her brain is hardwired to find you insufficient. Now she cheats and you divorce her and she becomes a single mother. Now your children develop issues and are easily brought down the wrong path on life. Your children become criminals to survive which ruins society for your child and the children of your peers.

When you see something like than.. just fucking laugh out loud. Have your mates with you and fucking take selfies with the whales, laughing, cracking jokes and having a good time at their expense.

>Next time they will rent a place...guaranteed.

Why is it so hard for somebody to believe this?
My gf broke up with me a few months back because I wouldn't sleep with her, is it really so amazing for people to believe that there are still men out there who would pass up the opportunity to have sex? I am not a dog I do not just give in to my impulses in fact im ashamed that i masturbate at all and give in to them as much as I do which isn't much really. God created man in his image, man in the only creature that can create things on such a grand scale, as far as we know there is nothing else out there in the universe not even life but just the bare components of life water fire gas and you are a creature on this bustling rock made in the image of the lord and what do you decide to do with the ultimate form of creation (because that is what sex is its the ultimate form of creation to create another human who will also create and experience other peoples creations and be further inspired etc etc) you just decide to fuck some poor subverted girl to make your pee pee feel good.
If the caliphate was white i would embrace it with open arms.
>inb4 virgin
yes i am and proud of it

You mean *White* women. Asian women are on average much much much less sluttier. Most of the Asian girls I was with were virgins when I plinked them.

Define "your age."
Chronologically, or Socially?
I would tend to think the latter, as degeneracy is a localized group judgement.
(Go ask a Hindu if they want a cheeseburger, for example)
So get outside of your comfort zone, or try to understand what makes people into sheeple.

Marriage is a contract where you give the woman money, and where the state will rape you in the ass if you don't.

Alimony is addition and exterior to marriage, same with child support which almost always goes to the Woman.

If you want kids, child support is going to impossible to bypass, but marriage you should NEVER be signing the contract. EVER.

It allows
>the woman more power over your money
>it incentivizes the woman in this feminist society to leave you even earlier to collect half your wealth and child support
>it disincentivizes her respect of your powers of economic productivity.

Never give women power over your finances or self.

Also if you want a kid, foreign model is your best bet. However you are fucked if you live in a feminist country/environment. That virus will spread to her, albeit not immediately.

>I’m a fucking man I can get pussy whenever doubled down with slut culture
>bitch is boring and strings along with sex as a bargaining chip
Just fuck
>bitch is shy, interesting and has talents and dreams of her own
Marry
You’re welcome

maybe my T levels are too low, but yoga pants don't do it for me even in public. I also think yoga is stupid as shit, so maybe that's it.

Wait for it all to collapse. Also, marry Arab Christians or Messianic Ashkenazis.

That one whale ass above purple shorts...cant even leglift, lolololololol

Civilization is a social contract between alphas and betas. Alphas have lost their sense of noblesse oblige and society suffers as a result.

>Workout
>Read
>Go to Church
>Learn how to fight
>Learn how to shoot
>Get laid a fair amount
>Have some hobbies other than browsing Sup Forums

Asians areore disgusting and degenerate

You mean fat people exercise?
She keeps that up, she might even get in shape.
Ironical.

Actually women were the keepers of the traditions,ancestry and folklore.
That's why they have to stay at home and with the elders ones and pass the stories/myths and knowledge to the younger generation.

Varg's wife:

youtube.com/watch?v=2KjClXcrW9U

Because sluts never have sex with ME.

In reality, the psychopaths at the top have cut a contract with the retards on the bottom, and the malaise has affected everyone.

Alphas and Betas are both suffering economically, but Betas are exclusively suffering sexually/maritally.

Also, get married and have kids once you achieve financial stability.

>Also if you want a kid, foreign model is your best bet
What?

>develop a career and an assortment of hobbies and activities other than Sup Forums
>women complain that you're too busy to give them enough attention

Just don't settle down with a woman who doesn't allow you to develop your career or have hobbies.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAA
imagine being a fucking pseudo-virgin like this guy

Dr.Wily and Dr. (((Weil))) have been defeated before. If the kikes control the robots and make them go maverick, we bring in someone like Megaman X to stop them.

Girl here, I lost my virginity at 14 yrs ,most of my friends around that age lost there's also,rode the cock carousel till 28,. 31 now and happily married no kids ..I never counted but iv slept with maybe 100ish guys

or a half messure

Reminder that pol is bluepilled.
Pic related was the average body of men back in the early 1900s.
Over 95% of men over 18 were married.
Almost all of them are manlets.
So what changed? Our bodies on average are much better, we are much taller too, yet modern stacy swipes left.
Think about it.
Pro tip: youre too stupid.

>what's wrong with a woman being a slut
Oxytocin pair-bonding mechanism.
Sluts destroy theirs, then have trouble maintaining a marriage because the beta provider just isn't as good as the chads she destroyed herself on.
Then she gets a divorce because she feels "frustrated, unwanted, unsatisfied, like there's just not enough romance and connection," and that's shit for the kids because she's going to have to justify why their dad isn't good enough, and they're going to get less time with him (court system) which is directly linked with increase in crime and likelihood of the daughters becoming sluts for validation that they're missing from their home life.
Also comes with increasing dependence on the state (welfare) for single moms, encouraging other women to get divorced, and increases likelihood of another male (boyfriend of the mom) abusing the kids.

>Have some hobbies other than browsing Sup Forums

Biggest change is birth control. Can't even get rid of it, the cultural shift would be too slow so a sudden ban would just mean a wave of single moms and criminals.

>tfw 23 and already divorced
I'm done. Buying land, moving away, and enjoying the solitude until God ends my suffering.

March Of A Thousand Braps: 2018

T..Totoro?

>you just decide to fuck some poor subverted girl to make your pee pee feel good.
Good point, and not to white knight because it's not about the girl as much as it's because there's no need to destroy a girl that your neighbor might want to marry, and you want them to have good family because they're a part of your community and a rising tide lifts all boats.

yes, completely check out of society, that'll teach them

He didn't say that at all, he said:

>If you get laid you don't care about how women (you don't know) act and dress in public.

>These opinions are only held by people who don't get laid.

>You are in the latter of the categories my Amerimutt friend.

Go younger. Fuck the aoc laws. They were designed to give feminist pussy value.

The hell is that food?

>someones gonna have to explain what's wrong with a woman being a slut
How about I just abandon any and all care for maintaining society or the female's easy place in it? Cops and the state politicians are white knight faggots and dykes. What if millions of guys think the same way?

yes, good plan

Don't worry, a nice girl like me will have you cucked soon.
I'm 27, married to a guy that supports my poly lifestyle while content to limit himself to me only because he knows my jealously issues.

don't be that guy they settle for, be driven to accomplish, and above all don't be with a woman who makes you feel insecure about yourself.

>no need to destroy a girl that your neighbor might want to marry, and you want them to have good family because they're a part of your community and a rising tide lifts all boats.
exactly i mean like you do know its not their fault right?
women aren't people there kids in adult bodies
they literally vote for mass immigration because they saw something on tv that made them feel sad
dont complain about whores sluts etc if you are enabling it have some principals and morals

Like a model of car.

You're not thinking far enough retard
Once we completely replace real women they lose ALL their negotiating power.

>wah wah i didn't get to break a women's hymen before starting a family with her

Maybe the loser cucks on this board, but i date asian girls.

Dick them down tell them you own them and what they have to believe

Find a woman that LOOKS like you (same tribe). Don't fall for "muh 3rd world wife" meme.

Have your finances in order before marrying... have your properties in parents' names, keep almost nothing on your name.

If not, make her sign a prenup.

Give her more than 2 children: 3-4

Let her know in advance that all pregnancies will be DNA tested to ensure your paternity is true. Keep telling her that so she'll know will not be able to hide an infidelity.

Put properties on the name of the children, (trust funds..exclusive accounts they can use from a certain age..21, 25, 30, with clauses like "only" if married/finished school/having a job, or better all) NEVER in common with the wife.

Have almost NOTHING on your name to lose if she think about divorce. She will never think about it if no incentive. (all yours on the name of parents and children)

Never fall for those "magic tears" , drama queen behavior... are just tests to see how gullible/weak you are. Ignore and hold your ground.

Control all finances in the house. Don't give her too much comfort (dishwasher, kitchen appliances, etc) Manual labor will keep her busy and tired to think about going out/ hanging with girlfriends. If she's a partying girl / has male friends, you shouldn't have married her.

Giving her more than 2 kids will make her quit job and stay home.

You'll domesticate her completely by the time your 3rd child is born.

>girl here

we see the flag, you don't have to tell us

23 and divorced already?!

for get the whole hymen breaking thing.
she has had another guys semen in her mouth, the same mouth that will kiss you, and your kids should you choose to settle with her.

>despite his own advice ends up marrying a Flip at 28 and his first kid is half black.
>still ends up paying child support.

This

You sound like a good dude. Don't listen to any haters especially on Sup Forums of all places. Stick to your values

>Sup Forums worships white girls
>white girl appears
>"i fuck niggers and am a proud slut, dont tell me how to dress bigots! I am killing the white race and i love it!"

"Heh, shes only kidding, 1488, tits or gtfo!"

This is the problem with this shit board. You faggots are so bluepilled.

How's all that projecting working for you?

Marriage is non-sense in the current times, only a retarded person would marry, there are only downsides to it.

No hymen, no diamond.

You must be a CATAcuck.
Jordi, excuse yourself. Go play table games.

marry a 21 year old virgin after the race war ends

>21 year old
>virgin

I don't date girls i used to only pump and dump i don't even do that anymore i just want someone as racist and sexist as me but white woman these days are a fucking cancer and i doubt i will ever meet a racist qt

I need to know more. Tell story user. What happened?

>after the race war ends
this. no one should even be thinking about starting a family until we physically remove all non-whites and non-white sympathizers

Nigger please, I've been with 9 women in my life and am currently with a woman I've been with for 8 years. I hate sluts because it just shows how far our society has fallen.

Which will never happen.

>Find a woman that LOOKS like you (same tribe). Don't fall for "muh 3rd world wife" meme.
Casi todas putones malcriados por la propaganda y el feminismo. Con el coño tan dado de si que valen de trastero.
>Have your finances in order before marrying... have your properties in parents' names, keep almost nothing on your name.
Solo viable si tienes una familia leal, buena suerte haciendo eso con boomers o peor.
>Let her know in advance that all pregnancies will be DNA tested to ensure your paternity is true. Keep telling her that so she'll know will not be able to hide an infidelity.
Ilegal en francia, pronto se extendera.
>Give her more than 2 children: 3-4
No hay trabajo, los chimpances los han saturado, los que quedan son para los que saben 6 o 7 idiomas y tienen dos carreras y un master. Asi que si te dan una paguita y te llegas a mantener tu solo con arroz, da gracias.

No respondo a lo demas por que ya llegar a esa etapa es fantasia.

What's wrong with a rural 19y old?
That "race war" you're talking is done by every man passing/not passing his genes to a woman from his own tribe.
You're already losing it.

>take me to the brappppp fields user

Si, buen goy, casate para que el sistema te folle vivo.

Tu si que eres un cuck, no hace falta casarse para tener una relacion o incluso hijos.

youtu.be/-pbsNKUda4M