Why is everyone so mad at the Electoral College?

Why is everyone so mad at the Electoral College?

Dirt shouldn't vote.

You're right, Dems using dead people for votes is despicable.

>t. self aware dirt

Rural retards deserve 3/5ths of a vote, not two of them.

To amplify the nigger vote.

Communists should simply be executed out of hand.
Your rejection of the natural law is ludicrous

Capitalism has never been successful.

"capitalism" is a communist imagination. So it makes sense you'd point that out.

It's an ok system buy California needs to be broken up vote wise. 55 votes for one state to fuck over all 47 others is bs

Your thieving laziness is not a natural state.

Where are all the communist space empires, dipshit?

Where are all the capitalist space empires?

What thieving laziness? I'm not a Jewish Communist Banker.

You said capitalism was a failure. Ergo, communism must be significantly more successful.

Your claim is invalid, by the way.

We beat the Communists now go away 12 year old little boy.

Capitalists expect to be given vast amounts of money for trading around the labor of other people and never contributing to it, the natural state of any capitalist system.

Because the President should be democratically elected like every other municipal state and federal representative. Maybe I would be fine with it if some states didn't have different votes to electorate ratio than other states. I've been against the electoral college before Trump won the election. As for the notion that some states need to have higher voter per electorate ratios than others because farmers need to be represented, why are states not split up in this fashion? Every state has an urban area, and some of the states with the highest ratio have mountains and deserts. Even then, why do you think the candidates are either pro-farmer or pro-city? As if they were mutually exclusive: it's a false dichotomy.

It's entirely valid. There have been no successful capitalist societies.

Direct democracy of none at all I say.

or*

Communists beat the Nazis. Go away Hitler Youth.

Right, Jewish Satanic Communist Bankers.

Define success. If we're equal but living in mud huts, is that success?

On a serious note, Communism needs to be considered a mental deficiency or possibly disorder.

Capitalism is why America was the source of nearly all innovation during the twentieth century, which is why the world sent their engineers and scientists here.

>dirt shouldnt vote
>Delaware and Alaska have same number of votes

The FBI used to be under orders to keep track of communists. That's no longer the case. Rly maekz u think.

>semantics
You know what he means, the physical states don't vote, the people within them do.

>MFW my high school civics teacher told me McCarthy was right, but I told him that was bullshit
What I fool I was.

Nope, that's what poverty under capitalism is like.

Just seeing this map makes me want to watch reruns of election night salt. God that was great.

And now America is failing and falling apart. Congrats, you proved my point.

Because it doesn't allow coastal elites and their masses of sheep to simply pass whatever they want over middle America.

Last I checked, our niggers don't work and have flat screen TVs.

democracy is a sham

Shows what you know.

>USSR lasted less time than the Cubs no World Series streak
>Meanwhile based USA still rockin 1776 years later

Because their team didn't win

America is "falling apart" because the rest of the world is getting better. There is far more economic competition today than there was after world war 2, so as a result, America stagnates on economic growth because we peaked a few decades ago.

Believing that you deserve to make the laws, own the property, and live luxury at the intentional expense of numerous other humans because you were born with parents who had slightly more green pieces of paper is a diseased state of mind.

They realized we're only here to help.

McCarthy was on the wrong side.

fpbp

Rural retards don't deserve to decide the laws for millions of people just because they decided they wanted to phonepost and stare at plants all day while machinery and mexicans do their job.

I knew a I missed a memeflag to filter, thanks for reminding me.

America is falling apart because of Wall Street and a bunch of rural retards who suck Wall Street's dick.

The thing about America is that it isn't what you want or what you think is best for the country, it's about what the people want for the country as represented by who is elected to represent them. This is the basis of what America was founded on, the subordinate are in charge of who runs the country.

Not when the subordinate are intentionally ignorant rural retards.

Communism works, until it doesn't. Ask Trotsky how he liked that ice pick in the back of his head, courtesy of Stalin, after he was exiled to Mexico.

>I know nothing about history or why America became a financial giant after world war two: the post
Read a book nigger. What I said is a historical fact that cannot be refuted because you can't refute that the Earth is an oblate spheriod.

Urban elites don't get to import a bunch of shitskins to prop up their shitty policies anymore ayy

We have not peaked, we have complete untapped potential, it's just the politicians holding it back

Fucking die nigger faggot.

It's the rural retards who imported all the mexicans, actually.

No, that's why there should be competency tests so one can get licensed to vote proving that they know a thing or two about politics and not because they like how a candidate looks.

incredibly salty

We have peaked, and that's not America's fault, it's because other countries are becoming more industrialized leading to more competition.

If that were the case no one would leave their country. The third world is still completely behind and can never catch up because we have more resources than them. There can never be a complete equality between two countries in economics and growth.

>Prior to the Russian revolution of 1917, Lenin wrote: "The socialization of production is bound to lead to the conversion of the means of production into the property of society ... This conversion will directly result in an immense increase in productivity of labour, a reduction of working hours, and the replacement of the remnants, the ruins of small-scale, primitive, disunited production by collective and improved labour".

We all know how this worked out. Funny thing about the Russian revolution, communism did not replace capitalism, it replaced a monarchy. Then it replaced itself, via Stalin.

These "rural retards" put the damn food on your table, food you wouldnt have under communism

Robots and mexicans put the food on my table. Rural retards vote an orange idiot into office and fuck up multiple markets and industries, and demand subsidies so they can put more high-fructose corn syrup poison into food. Suck my dick.

I dont care who puts the damn food on the table I just want food

Because their person lost, if the tables were turned and their person won because of electoral college, they would be fine with it.

If you dont like the shit in your food just buy food from somewhere else, thats what a free market is

Rather subsidize farmers than subsidize Tyrone smoking crack and fucking your mother all day while eating fried chicken, at least the farmer feeds the USA and lets us be competitive on a global scale.

>Believing that you deserve to make the laws, own the property, and live luxury at the intentional expense of numerous other humans because you were born with parents who had slightly more green pieces of paper is a diseased state of mind.
only commies think this though.. you must be the sick ones

can't wait until the day that rural retards decide to quit feeding you. You'll starve will drinking nothing but your own estrogen tainted piss.

The constitution works as intended. The electoral college helps to prevent any one state from garnering too much power. Rather than undoing the constitution it would be better for Dems who are upset to simply follow the Constitutions intent.

For example, California could easily be split up in to three or more states - and should be. North and South California have very different problems from each other, as well as assets. Doing so would net the Dems more House Reps, more Senators, and more electoral votes. And all three (or more) newly split California states would vote Dem.

But they would rather bitch, and throw away a working system, rather than work with the system as it is intended.