The beginning of Gunbuster is considered the weak part and many say the writing is shit

>The beginning of Gunbuster is considered the weak part and many say the writing is shit
>Its lifted directly from Dezaki's shitty gay tennis show
>The second half is mostly original and even Gunbuster haters still admit that it is good
Just goes to show how shit Dezaki is. Imagine how great Gunbuster could have been had Anno not been a hack

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1109873/9fb5a86e9e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i am a gunbuster hater and the only good part of the second half is the obari sequence

Gunbuster is a must see!...... to fully appreciate Diebuster.

Gunbuster is an objectively 9/10 anime.

i like the start

>>Its lifted directly from Dezaki's shitty gay tennis show
fuck off

Try 6.5/10

Press F

Only complete retards like diebuster (or whatever that faggot goes by now) hate Gunbuster.

Naw. It's definitely a 9/10. Great OVA.

Spot on.

First episode made me lost interest to watch it, 10 months later I finished it and the difference in quality between the two halves is unbelievable
4/10 first half, 9/10 second half, 7.5/10 overall

The problem with Gunbuster's first episode was the homage to Ace wo Nerae, but only because they took the framework for a relatively low-stakes series and applied it to a story about going out into space and killing monsters that are a threat to humanity, while giving up relationships with loved ones permanently because of time compression. What kind of coach would let a clumsy rookie into a job that important?

No one would care about Ace if not for Gunbuster. Prove me wrong.

I watched Gunbuster just to get into Diebuster. I was disappointed honestly.

Gunbuster is the superior one.

Diebuster is kind of entertaining to watch once. The animation and art are kind of good.

Gunbuster is by far superior.

The same kind of coach who would allow a clumsy first year to represent their school in an important 2v2 match up. One who saw her innate talent and hot bloodedness. The stakes and innate ability are equally increased in Gunbuster so it works.

That's why you get for asking in a shithole like Sup Forums. You should've gone to /m/ and almost everyone would've told you that Gunbuster is by far superior.

Did the coachi realize that Noriko's fists were full of oxygen like Ippo's?

"Good" is a bit of a stretch. The writing was still bad, but it had style to cover it up.

>someone mentions tennis
exhentai.org/g/1109873/9fb5a86e9e/

Are you the guy who hates Dezaki from all the old anime threads?

my opinion exactly

Outstanding.
Thanks user.

>objectively
Fuck off.

No one cares about your ratings. Just say your opinion.

Second half still rips off the gay tennis show for the dying coochi thing.

Diebuster was shit though, it was a total fucking mess.

but ripping off dezaki is what every current famous director did.