Buyfag thread

Let's talk about figures and other anime/manga merchandise
What GK you hopelessly want to see getting a PVC version?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/holic
myfigurecollection.net/search.php
myfigurecollection.net/item/198489
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please just kill me.

Who preordered her?

The reason why im waiting on getting Jeanne figs.

This is the reason I'm waiting for Jeanne figs. It's a simple design but I like it way too much. Dark Saber is better, but still.

Maybe just me, but I've notcied that AmiAmi is updating their used items much later in the day, which is annoying since I feel like I could be missing out on things I want

How come Takeuchi can pump out so many nice designs when all of them have the same face?

Because they all have the same face.

Not GK, but I want a PVC or Scale version of more of the GuP girls based on Yamashita's art
And more Garupan poches and nendos

Not into Blazblue, but she's got some fine abs and boo-
>Bellfine
Oh.

It's a two step process:
1. Find a face you can spam until the end of the earth
2. Spend the time you would've spent making faces and dump it into the rest of the girl
See also: Tony Taka

Cute

it's a pretty shitty pose to begin with. shame since she's my main

keiki

User photos when? I know better than to expect promos but pls.

I'm so fucking tempted. She's cheap as hell and the promo is so promising, plus Alter's still being a fuck and not making her.

Can someone explain to me why Overlord has so little good merchandise?
The LN sells like hotcakes, the anime was also pretty successful, yet Ainz only has a nendo, while Albedo has only two figures of questionable quality, a nendo and not one fucking official daki (she's got two doujin dakis I guess but they look like ass).
Why?

weren't those available at E2046 as painted GKs?

stupid pose, though.

Yeah, but the gathering paintjob sucks.

Yeah, I agree and should've said so in my first post. Oh well, there are other figures and manufacturers that pull it off better.

maybe the freeing one for 13k isn't a bad idea.

At least your main gets figures. I'll be forever stuck here as a Tao main with a cancelled plush to my name.

At least Albedo's nendo is pretty cute.

>tfw Melonbooks cancels your order
God fucking damn it, this was literally the only thing I was looking forward from that Melonbooks order, the rest was only filler to not pay too much in shipping for a doujin.

>tagging along with good guy in CP
>just fucking disappears halfway through and is never mentioned again

>At least Albedo's nendo is pretty cute.
Indeed, and her faceplates are pretty amusing.
Still, it's a waste of her character. She was literally made to please the otaku since she didn't exist in the original WN, and now they don't make merch for her.

To be fair she probably fell asleep or got distracted by food.

What happened with this? Saw that Toranoana took out the restock request button for it.

This finally showed up in the mail. The box is beat to hell, but I'll be taking it out and displaying it anyways.

selling all my figures to prepare for my move to Japan. Selling at rougly 80% market value + free shipping(mostly) US only.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/holic

not selling pic related stop asking

it's a Tora exclusive now
they'll be restocking in the near future

How do I purge daddy long legs that keeps on cucking me. It loves my figures' ass.

>mfw i just want a faye scale

I've searched for one, and it's kind of ridiculous she doesn't have one. All of the crew of the Bebop for that matter.

Never ever.

can of dust off, will blow that sucker right off

I wanna buy nude/sexual figs but don't want to break my bank, can you help a poorfag out?

once I get there sure

>bought something from otamart a while ago
>try to buy something from them again a few days ago
>they refuse to deal with my proxy

I don't get it, would a forwarder help here?

>they'll be restocking in the near future
Hopefully. Are they going to sell this? Their search engine is so bad I'm not even sure if they do.

not much help we can give you. you need a job to be a buyfag for long. I my self got mechanical engineering degree then job just to support buyfaging, computer stuff & making robots. shits not cheep and you have to act like a normie most of the week. but it worth it

how much you thinking for the kuro/illya figs my man?

>she'll never get a good scale
why live

I like to tell myself maybe.

Fucker started writing more Black Lagoon so who knows what the future holds.

Does $180 shipped sound like a fair price for a used hibiki figure. Don't wanna buy it it a new one isn't that more expensie

>Does $180 shipped sound like a fair price for a used hibiki figure.
That's about what I paid at release if memory serves. Where else have you checked on her market value?

>prepare your anus

Fucking Mandarake. At this rate, I'll be buying all witches.

>prepare your wallet

Where the hell is Zenbu, anyway? I'm fully prepared to shell out for those gattlings.

I've seen the cover but do we know what's in it?

say goodbye to 3D women for me

It's a Henreader artbook, you know what to expect.

>implying those legs wouldn't flop back down the second you moved your arms or changed positions.

>Implying that's not part of the authentic sexual experience with a Japanese woman

I refuse to buy anything but GSC scales unless its gunpla. I honestly don't know why.

Because gunpla is the best thing in life, of course.

I want both of these but it's kotobukiya

looks uncomfortable tobedesu

Stop buying with your dick.

Too late.

>megumin nendo back in stock
>immediately impulse buy it

DREAM

WHEEEEEEN?! This is going to be another shelf dominator too. Soon you'll be able to have a Detolf filled with nothing but Geahs.

I'll be sure to put my FIS nendos next to my Chris figma.

Was it from the same seller? Lots of sellers on otamart refuse to deal with proxies, same as yja. You can try using a less well known proxy, but forwarding won't work.

I hope whoever fucked up the MFC search dies.

myfigurecollection.net/search.php

Well eventually, yeah.

Message him on MFC, fag.

I kind of want to complete the pair but Ram's pricing is too high when you compare her to Rem's features, what to do?

Wait for bin.

bite the bullet like I did and buy both

How likely is that? She is no Rem or Emilia, but it's still a popular anime

Fluffiest Nendoroid is out. Who's getting him and who's having their September order held up by something else? Nendo Scathach cursed mine, so it's going to be a few more weeks' wait.

>buy way too many figures while being in Japan
>they don't fit to travel bag, I have to ship most of them separately
>to afraid of being sued for undervalue and/or lewd loli onahole and/or playing fuck ton of taxes and fees
>have to wait 3 months for surface mail
I've just had them in my hands and now I have to wait so long to unbox them. This is suffering.

>Not just buying another suitcase

Why doesn't KyoAni let companies make figures from their shows?

As farcas I can find, you can count the stuff that's been released since the dawn of time almost on two hands, if you disregard garage kits and other dubiously official ones.

Why won't KyoAni let me give them my money?

>2 Typhoons fucking up our 3rd world shithole Philippines
>floods everywhere
is this the end of my waifus bros?

Counting down the days until I see the payment invoice.

Not if you put them in a well-sealed container. Or a cast-iron case.

Mine are dry and comfy though. Good thing I didn't order anything a few weeks ago or it would've been caught in this weather.

I don't know, but it hurts.

All I wanted was Kanna and Tooru on my shelf.

Two big FAGs and one little FAG arrived today.

You are going to build and paint them, right? Right?

myfigurecollection.net/item/198489
yay or nay

Why else would you buy a kit?

to let it rot on your GK desk

user are you me?

They're backlogged for now. I've nearly finished my current FAG project (which is a full paint job) and next I either I want to try to replicate the FAG/HG kitbash I saw (and have the parts for) or to do one of my backlogged MGs.

I shipped 3 boxes worth of shit back via SAL, last time I did this it only took like 5 days to reach Bongland

I would say yay, but I'm a simple man

I'd even take a nendo. That's how deperate I am.

ya and prices isnt that bad

Nendoroid is what I wanted
But I would probably buy a scale as well if they released a good one.

still no Kanna figure. wanting my first figure ever to be her

It would cost me 32k yen just to take additional 5kg baggage.

They told me at post office that there are some problems with outgoing packages and there will be two weeks delay plus 3 months for SAL.
Last time I've ordered something online it was only 2 months but I still hope it won't be that long...