WHITE question

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race

t. Phillipino.

bump

Inject them with more feminism. Vote for the most crazy femcentric politicians there is. Most white boys tend to be simps. Although this may not be a good tactic.

Are you black? Asian?

>Please respond

Black

Feminism is good idea. I think you also should impregnate white cunts as more as you can without real relationships. Call it sex and gene genocide

Bump

Forced feminization of white bois and impregnate their women.
Well if every Sup Forums thread is anything to go by, they're literally doing it to themselves.

I don't see this "Nu Richard Spencer" brand of White Nationalism doing anything to save these genetic dead-ends. They're already low t, low energy, low sperm count, now their national IQs are dropping every year. Not only all of that but the entire planet is on constant alert if being obliterated if these cumskins get mad enough. So it's best to just let these far-left activist take over and guilt them. Whites are very spineless sadly, they'll cuck to anyone's morality.

It sucks, but hey. Survival of the fittest.

I think if we do not exterminate white subhumans, they'll turn the whole planet into a faggot sissy shithole with their trash weak genetics and crazy ideas

Bumpp

Hmm.. Maybe but I wouldn't mind keeping a family or two as my slaves. Need them to produce more white women for my brown cock.

Not only did you get stuck with slanty clit eyes you also got dirty stinking brown as shit skin. Phillipinos are truly a master race.

>t. Phillipino
> Russian flag
Hmmmm. Also, we can see you self bumping, its really quite sad. Atleast post a waifu chart to get bumps.

You spout such terrible malicious venom, for what? You will be judged in the end by the Lord Jesus and cast into hell forever.

They hate us cause they ain't us

>ywn destroy all whites, despite your efforts, yet you keep telling yourself you will destroy them because "t-they RUIN THE WORLD!"
have the corrupt muslims got to you yet

I’am student in Russia

Its always a good day when obese shitskins go into their incel rages on poor old Sup Forums who is nothing but kind to them. White mans burden i guess.

Are you black? Mulatto? Dravidian?

How tall are you?

filipinos are the niggers of the asian world
kys

Black.

Sorry to hear that. Hows your blood sugar?

You guys definitely need to do things like this...you sure won't win with intelligence, looks, war, etc. as you're too ugly and pathetic.

I saw a black thread about black and his friends crying that they couldn't get white pussy anymore.

Expropriate property from whites, including their wives, cars, houses, etc. steal all their precious belongings and lock them out of their shit

kek dumb flip monkey thinks he's superior to anybody.
Don't you have dishes to wash, Ng?

>Lord Jesus
AHAHAHHAAHAHHASH
Faggot. Jesus is Jewish and prophet for Jewish people. You are stupid pink ass cuck without culture

Pretty good actually.

Then have mamaboon whine on tv when they shoot you

Well, their just lames who don't know to finesse a girl.

181 cm
67 kg

t. Pathetic white subhuman without real power

Prove you aren’t just a drunk Russian.

wit antifa wez gonna make amerka gret aginz

I’am student in non-Russian respublic

check it out. The pulse shooter with the Manchester bomber back in the good old days

>Philipino
It's Filipino user for fucks sake

Based man

>181 cm
>67 kg
Holy fucking lanket

Post pics of your famished physique

No u

I used to date a flip girl, would bully her little twink brother that was older than me all the time too. I remember he was crushing so hard on this white girl.

>tfw flip girl got her friends to want to fuck me but then snapped afterwards at them any time they would try to say anything to me
I liked her, she was like a pitbull though, kind of weird.

Stop thinking about white people and making it the center of your life is a start.

Post on 4 Chan, it's the easiest way we keep us all on /pol and out of the real world

No. I want. Your race should be destroyed without irony, fuck you
It’s ok, white losers with asian girls also a part of your shitty race genocide. all my hapa friends hate you too and they are not white

If over 18, BBC or GTFO

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak
LOL

I have a well-fed body, no problem with nutrition. You, on the other hand, seem iffy on the subject.

>It’s ok, white losers with asian girls also a part of your shitty race genocide. all my hapa friends hate you too and they are not white
Lol I'm glad they hate me, I also fucked a half leb girl and loads of her white friends one of which had a boyfriend and got pregnant (not sure if me but funny anyways). I'm not sure you realize most asian girls expect you to fuck other girls too.

Fucking Little Island People. All FLIPs are fags because their dictator killed fags. The most retarded race next to Abbos this side of the milky way.

t. mad Justin Trudeau

Hah! Nice meme! This post might just go viral

>I fuck fuck that girl I fuck another girl I fuck wow I’am so powerful wow fuck fuck

Cool story bro

>mad for no reason
I wish flips could get pussy, I even tried to help her older brother out but he preferred to act like a chigger.

Read this all nonwhite guys, this is literally white supremacy post. All about sex and fuck, no word about culture or something. Blacks talk about music and art in their BLM communities, but alt-cucks only about their sex frustration. White people should be exterminated, entire race

>All about sex and fuck, no word about culture or something.
Flips make some bitching chicken balls, are you happy now?

Naw, I'm good. I like whites okay enough and the actual European ones are beautiful interesting people desu.

So instead, I do the opposite.
To all who read this:
Take The Iron Pill of self improvement.
Try You Best
Take Consistent Steps Toward Improvement
Be Employed
Work Hard
Save Money
Work Out(cardio+walking+gym+stretch/yoga)
Clean Up
Maintain Hygiene
Read Often From Everything(Audiobooks help)
Improve your life(always in any way you see)
Eat Better Until Your Diet Is Perfect
Learn a Trade/Skill(youtube&piratebay EZ)
Pick Up a New Language & Instrument(same)
Start a Family
Raise Kids(Your Own and Adopt Ones of your Race)
Start a Business
Play Sports
Get Hobbies
Find Spirituality
Take Time To Be Grateful For What You Have
Smile OFTEN
Produce Art/Culture
Do Nothing You Know Is Immoral or Unethical
Be Respectful and Kind To Others
Have Self Respect and Dignity
Remember Your Value
Idle Time is a Waste of Your Life
Never Quit or Worry About Other Things

Don't spend ALL of your time on a Mongolian Polka Forum

Whites please never let it be said a Jew never did anything nice for you.

>take a pill
>spirituality
>another polack bullshit
>watch YouTube
Wow you are fucking retarded. And retarded as fuck

>he doesnt realize white genes are stronger and will bleach all races it comes in contact with
Its funny people think this is destroying whites when in the long term, this will bleach your entire race out of existance as whites will always be seen as more attractive, so the mut offspring with the most white appearance will reproduce and have more children and over a few generations will erase the inferior genes :)

>white genes are stronger
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>t. Phillipino.
HAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

>Take A Pill
Metaphor for 4chin tards
>Implying any form of religion or spirituality is a waste of time
>Absolute Gibberish
>Implying youtube and pirate bay aren't FULL of how to learn skills,trades,instruments and languages

>Actually has low enough to call me retarded kek

Dude I'm Kike, My IQ is definitely higher than yours sub-human.

>white subhumans 600 millions max
>Chinese and Blacks 3 billions
>fast travels
>open borders
>dominant nonwhite genes
>we can bleach

Kek. Kill yourself white cuck

This guy knows what's up.

I don't think you need to play sports or smile though if you're already lifting. You do lift for strength don't you?

>over a few generations
Nigger thats one generation. And those ugly ass kids will not reproduce. But if his kids were more white looking they would have an easy time passing on their genes.

It will probably happen once people can modify genes, most races will modify them to look more european. Lighter skin, taller, more diverse hair colors and eye colors. Likely once gene editing is widespread even china/japan/korea will look quite aryan. They are already spending millions in surgery to look white

There is going to be a lot less blacks by 2050 ;)

Keep dreaming white cuck

If it’s going to take a few generations, then clearly white genes aren’t stronger.

As soon as we stop feeding them the black population is going to drop to pre colonial levels

Friendship ended with whites. Now philipinos are my best friend

SeeThere is going to be a combination of stock market collapse and a global cooling event by 2055. This will result in an apocalyptic event for Africa. Only the developed world will retain any form of civilization

Bruh A Jew is literally telling you the secerets...

You're wrong anyway, Team Sports build community,friendships, and help with your general happiness.

Your body need a wide variety of fitness.
Ideally you should have
20-60mins walking daily
20-60mins Cardio(Switch between kinds)
10 Hours of Normal Strength Lifting a week
5-10 hours of team sports
5-10 hours of solo sporting(kayaking,surf,rock climb)
15-30 mins yoga or stretching daily.
Ideally if you can train MMA too
Smiling is good, it forces your body to emulate happiness and you will notice your are happier.

You realize swedes all were dark haired and eyed at one point? They selected blonde and light eyes because that was attractive. You cant eliminate white people because white people are universally see as the most attractive and will pass their genes on at a much higher rate

OMG Pajeet, you made me spit on my screen.

They are because white genes raise IQ points.

Make white women giantesses who feast on white males. All white men will be in bowels of girls. Girls eat boys! Girl power!

>You're wrong anyway, Team Sports build community,friendships, and help with your general happiness.
Team sports are fun but if you have a full time (AMERICAN FULL TIME AKA 60-80 HRS A WEEK PLUS TAKING PHONE CALLS WHEN OFF) job you ain't got time for that kid shit.

>Smiling is good, it forces your body to emulate happiness and you will notice your are happier.
Forced smiling is only for autists.

The jealous rage is palpable

Then *eventually* they won’t be eliminated. But saying their genes are stronger implies you’re talking about just that; what you see within just one generation shows who’s genes typically have the upper hand, generally speaking.

We were speaking mainly in terms of physical traits.

Didn't whites pretty much invent Phillipinos? Lul

Bruh, I worked 60 hours a week and went to college at the same time, cry me a river.
I am mildly autistic but still, ever heard of fake it til you make it?
I don't fake a smile, I remind myself of things that make me smile :)

prove it

I think it was like a Jewish,Japanese and White combined project that all still regret...

If you're not already smiling at people when it's appropriate then you're autistic.

>I am mildly autistic
OKAY NEVER MIND

>Bruh, I worked 60 hours a week and went to college at the same time, cry me a river.
That's not an American 60 hours, an American 60 hours has you sitting on the phone replying to annoying clients for free 4+ hours a day as well so enjoy never having time off, it's why I just take 2 months off a year because I seriously don't get time where I'm not working otherwise.

More so a Spanish, Islander, Nip project. Imagine Thai people but raped by whites and japs, jews didn't really come into play until we let them go.

Wouldnt the offspring be half white? Thus ensuring the survivability of the white race, blacks would there for inherit white soy boi genes......
Wouldnt it be better to simply kill?
I just dont see the ligic of black breeding with white females to ultimately become partially of what they hate

certainly not hacking the election so Trump wins you dumb fucking ruskie
LOL

You realize if you had a kid with a white woman and then your kid had kids with a white person and that kept going then the Philippine would be bred out.

American Jew here, I worked my ass off Managing a Pawn Shop and I was there 60-70 hours a week dude.
Bruh I know what Flips are, I was joking lol

>American Jew here, I worked my ass off Managing a Pawn Shop and I was there 60-70 hours a week dude.
Not quite the same as a real job where you work off the clock anyways. You cannot attend college and work a real career at the same time, I've seen no one do it because it's impossible. Not even a work ethic thing, it's simply that people don't have enough time.