1. Factoring large numbers into primes to attack crypto systems

1. Factoring large numbers into primes to attack crypto systems

It's possible to add to the instructions for death for a person to factor a large number into primes.

The rule determining how a person can be controlled states:
>The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

Which mainly refer to physical constraints. It is also reasonable for a person to luckily guess and verify the prime factorization of a number in a short amount of time.

It would be possible to attack digital security systems this way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emA3IDY-csY
comicbook.com/anime/2017/09/12/death-note-adam-wingard-twitter-delete/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Killing autists like you

>go to tinder/ internet
>look for good looking girl
>find her name via Google image search or Facebook
>condition is that she's going to rape you and milk your dick like a succubus
>when she returns she'll regret everything she did and starts to feel depressed and go psycho
>commits suicide and leaves a letter, which serves you as an alibi

Kill every famous person. The chad and stacies will definately die.
But some good guys will live.

Checkbook

>try to create a time paradox
>write ur moms name so you'll never be born so you couldn't write her name in the book
>mom just dies instead
>mfw

Humorously affecting the outcome of high profile professional sporting events. E.g. death by snu snu during game 7 of the World Series

>Tom Brady dies on the field by lightning strike in the Super Bowl

you need to re-read the story. a criminal couldn't write down L's name or draw his face because he had no memory of it. likewise, he wouldn't be able to compute overly complex numbers.

>kill famous CEO of a massive company
>buy stocks while they are at it's lowest
>2 months later kill the CEO of the rival company
>buy more stocks
>sell when the market stabilizes
>make massive bet for a big boxing match, in favor of the underdog with very specific details
>the favorite loses, dies from a concussion in the hospital
>repeat the process twice a year
>????
>profit

>Tom Brady loses every game for 10 seasons straight and then dies after getting hit by a stray punt

>t. light

>NFL player in his 50's
it has to be believable, dingus

Just have a very famous person write a will that states all of his wealth be sent to me as payment for being a good online friend before he committed suicide.

Kill every government officials. Kill them all at the same time.
I want the world to burn.

I'd start a thread asking for creative ways to use the Death Note and copy ideas from the posters in that thread.

>he actually believes factoring can't be done in polynomial time 100% of the time

> sent to me
You just wrote down you name in the note book. Never write your own name in the note book. Even if you wrote "me" into the notebook, it probably doesn't register as a proper circumstance.

1. kill every single person holding a political office/power of any kind in every single country in the world
2. kill every single person affiliated with banking corporations of every kind, first making them wipe all their data clean from the system
3. kill every single female who has taken money upon divorcing a man
4. kill every single man who has given money to a female online in exchange for nothing
5. kill every single female who has claimed rape on the grounds that alcohol made he r unable to consent properly.
6. last but not least, kill every single person who has actively worked towards inhibiting the development of a certain technology, whether it be nuclear power or sex bots.

Other than that, I'd also be going around killing people in fun ways. Probably wouldn't want to do it all at once either, give them some time to start feeling fear and panning when they realized certain kinds of people were dying.

You have him call you and ask for your name, then you proceed as planned.

Why not just write "[name] goes to the bank and transfers all his money to [insert bank account]?"

A bunch of insurance fraud scams with accidents seems fun.

>Why not just write "[name] goes to the bank and transfers all his money to [insert bank account]?"

If you want no traces it's better to have him just leave his money at a location only you know and then go pick it up. Less conspicuous than writing a last will or doing a bank transaction.

Print mad libs on it.

this desu

>mad libs
>19 day cause of death rule
> you can rip pages out
>infinite pages
youtube.com/watch?v=emA3IDY-csY

You could really have a field day with this.

What if it turns out most high ranking politicians, bankers, businessmen, etc use fake names because they know about the note and other curses that require true names?

>SJW proclaim her a victim of the patriarchy.
>It's discovered that you had sexual relations with her shortly before her death. As she didn't know you before this, it's instantly assumed that you raped her and drove her insane.
>You get sent to prison and drop the soap.
Good job.

You utter retard, how would this not be suspicious after the 3rd/4th go? In the best case, everyone starts avoiding you because of your despair dick and your only interaction will come from people you mind control via the note

Kill all the porkies and their puppet politicians. Revolutionary Note time.

It would be better to just have him go to a disclosed, hidden location, bury a case of money, then return home and die in his sleep.

Can we all agree that Light was small minded for only going after common criminals, especially ones who were already in prison?

It's funny that the series would have ended right there if Ray simply spun around and decked Light in the face.

It's made pretty explicit that criminals were just the first step. After that, he was going to start targeting anyone who he felt was detrimental to society, law abiding or not.

>not short selling before killing the CEO
only issue is the SEC are gonna go after you, and maybe pull in the IRS if you aren't paying taxes in an effort to hide

And then L comes to rape your ass. Buying market shares would be the easiest way to make yourself suspicious.

I want P=NP fags to leave.

His name was already written in the death note with the circumstances. But since the note really only cares that they do what's written and allows for anything else, its possible.

What I just realized when looking for this page up is that the note can also set up a pretty lenient death condition. FBI only dies when he steps out of the train, but doesn't specify the time. In theory, as long as he doesn't step out of the train, he doesn't die. I wonder how this interacts with the 23 day rule.

Right, but now we have the issue of the death note being used to kill people indirectly, which isn't involved.
Though, the indirect death was via making the target write the names in a death note, so I guess that actually is allowed?
I have no idea how the rules would logically work with that one.

>death note being used to kill people indirectly
Technically it's light telling FBI what to do over the radio thing, not the death note. So its fine. You don't have to be the owner to use it. All you need is a name, a face, and something to write with.

I have an idea.

Maybe something like chain mail, force someone to pass the note to other person and write down their name along with the same description forcing them to pass the note to another person etc.

I'll kill every good person in the world. Starting from the famous ones.
We can now live in a world ruled by egoistic people.

Make people die by getting run over by women or chinks, end up getting all women and chinks banned from ever being behind the wheel

get every country in the world to declare war on japan and have each one drop a nuke on one of its major cities during culture day

Kill the morbidly obese feminists, that'll teach the rest of the retards that being obese isn't healthy. although they'll probably die before the death note gets them

If someone dies via a fatal infectious disease via Death Note, does it infect the people who check the corpse?

At least all of them having sudden heart attacks would be more realistic than having several random prisoners having sudden heart attacks

Best part is that nobody would ever suspect a thing. Light should've started testing his powers with obese prisoners before killing the slimmer ones

Why would you be suspected? It's not like you're acting with information that is limited to a few people. The stocks are going down, meaning the death of the CEO is well known. You're buying stock after it goes down, and waiting for it to be worth something more after regular market forces balance everything out: it's basically the least suspicious thing in the world.

Tear out 100 Pages everyday, write the two first rules in each one, hide those pages around the country and let the Chaos begin

>Some retard sees you and writes down your name for fun
Game over

>"[My Name] dies immediately after picking up the Death Note for the very first time."

Checkmate faggots.

Have you watched Death Note?

>making players shit themselves to death on the playing field
You're a genius user

nope, it can't affect 3rd persons, just the victim with the name written on it, and typically when a corpse is found it is translated carefully, so only the people who find it would be exposed but would not get the disease

>Mayweather punches himself in the face and snaps his neck right at the beginning of a boxing match

>implying that wouldn't cause world peace

The Death Note is shit tier because I don't want to kill people, I just want to make fictional characters real.

actually no, most regular people are dependant on the government to handle the serious shit, or at least complain about them, so killing the whole world government would cause chaos since regular people wouldn't know how to handle a country or international relationships, border wars would increase tenfold, for starters

Make famous people fight and/or fuck each other to death. On live TV.

so real life Celebrity Deathmatch?

Better plan.
Step 1, forge a rule page for the Death Note using a page from the Note itself.
Step 2, leave Death Note on ground.

What does this fake rule say?
Sign here to claim ownership of this note.
The fake page would have a space to sign your name, underneath which would be a page from the Death Note with instrcutions dictating that whom ever signs this note is to return it to the place they took it from, so that I can recollect the note for future use. Further instructions would have them comitting various crimes and or doing stupid shit for my amusmant during a span of time between 1 and 23 days. The causes of the deaths of those that that sign the note would the high of humiliation. At least one person will be killed by running through traffic nude and masturbating

>forever be known as that dude who's so bad at sex women literally kill themselves afterwards

Why not just have them killed in a car accident a few days later?

How would some retard know my name? Only the owner can have the eyes

You fucked up, heart attack

>last surveillance footage of each of the victims depicts you
>every victim made contact with the same person, you
>you are implicated for the deaths of over a hundred young, beautiful women

Write down that I will die at the tender age of 10000000000000000000000 due to instant death by cancer. Checkmate mortalfags

I'm fairly certain that means you die in forty seconds by heart attack.

idk, it's basically infinite tinder, isn't it?

You can choose the time of when people die, thus if I write down I die in 100000000000000000000000000000 years I have gained immortally. Fucking btfo

>The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible

If you want to talk about the live action death note then is that way.

Who says it isn't mortalfag?

if you want to be a faggot is that way.

You have them appear on a completely normal program and get interviewed together or something, and then halfway through they rip off their clothes and go full murderfuck mode.

That's not how it works. I don't remember it well, but you either get a heart attack in 6 or so minutes, or nothing happens at all.

It will be stopped if you don't use the death note on the cameramen and the people who have control over what airs and what not. That's slightly harder to do.

Finally an intellectual such as myself

Wingard pls. Enjoy your heart attack in 40 seconds.

>Who says it isn't mortalfag?
If you really think that's somehow possible then here:
>You cannot kill humans at the age of 124 or over with the Death Note.

fucking kek

Mortalfags assblasted because I figured it out and not them

>In the Death Note, you cannot set the death date longer than the victim's original life span. Even if the victim's death is set in the Death Note beyond his/her original life span, the victim will die before the set time.

Was the 23 day limit left out in the netflix shit, or did everyone just forget it?

>Listening to """"""rules""""" made by faggot """"gods"""" who aren't the one true God amen

It's been 10 years since I last watched DN. I'm pulling that shit from the wiki and forgot the 23 day rule doesn't just apply to death by disease + specific time.

Besides the obvious "roll it up into a cone shape and shove it up OP's ass", you mean?

>Pull out the list of every president in the world
>Kill all of them except one at the same time

Won't you make them say anything to cause widespread panic? Every president dying would cause enough panic by itself, but imagine if they said "don't harm the aliens they're our allies", followed by nukes launched from every nation that has them - all aimed at the middle of the Atlantic ocean the day after that. Of course, I'd do even more wacky shit to amuse myself, but you get the idea - I'm going to continuously make the entire world shit its' pants.

>have leaders call all the other leaders of the world and having them say the most racist and offensive shit they can think of while challenging them to a fist fight
>have all of them accept the fist fight
>turns into a battle royal
>last man standing is President of the United Nations of Earth

t. average enlightened edgy maisoguinist
Those clauses on divorce and women are especially moronic because both parties often end up giving money to the other while the procedure progresses and even after it ends regardless of who's richer or who keeps the house. To say nothing of that retardation about technology and governments, which would probably turn every single government in the world into a technocracy engaged into a senseless kira approved arms race with sinister results.

>3. kill every single female who has taken money upon divorcing a man
>4. kill every single man who has given money to a female online in exchange for nothing
>5. kill every single female who has claimed rape on the grounds that alcohol made he r unable to consent properly.
>6. last but not least, kill every single person who has actively worked towards inhibiting the development of a certain technology, whether it be nuclear power or sex bots.
Only 1 and 2 are valid. The rest is just retarded. You can't know the face of all those. Edgy Kid.

comicbook.com/anime/2017/09/12/death-note-adam-wingard-twitter-delete/

Is 'anonymous' a valid name?

Holy shit what a cancerous articule writer. What a shameful way of trying to make that shit director a victim.
Every famous person get's death threats and critizism, but this dude can't take it and we are supposed to feel sorry. Even if it's his fucking fault for trying to at something most have failed, what a fucking pussy.

You don't have to feel sorry if you don't want to. Personally I think it's sad that someone gets death threats at all. Everybody deals with that however they can. Being a "pussy" or not is beside the point.

If Watari is then yes, probably. We're all going to die.

Write that X die in two days with invisible ink.
Go outside and collect signatures for supporting refugees.

Fuck, that's a pretty good idea.

Abunai! Sharp edges here

Why are these threads akways full of edgy Sup Forumstards? How comes no one but hateful misanthropic retards would consider killing people as a way to make humanity bet- ohhhhhh. Oh.

>get Batman costume
>find villains
>write they die fighting a man disguised as Batman who gets away unharmed
>accost them in costume at set time
>successfully fight and get away as written
>become Batman