Don't bully loli. Hug loli

Don't bully loli. Hug loli.

FUG LOLI

>Hug loli.
I'm on it.

Agreed, bullying should be sentenced to death.

RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

delet this

Is this Black Bullet season 2?

raise loli!

But if you don't bully them, they'll never learn to stop being monsters!

Spiritual successor

GOTTA LEWD THE DRAGON LOLI

What if I want them to bully me?

that doujin is wicked

Sakura is a miracle of the universe.

sasuga normalfags

Loli should always do bullying

Being bullied by loli is a miracle of the universe but being the bully is not that bad either.

They must learn their place.

We need more ryona loli.

Kill yourself my man.

Neck yourself.

Take loli on a fun journey.

Never stop beating them, user.

I wish this fetish was more popular to get more material but at the same time I don't want it to be popular.

This is a baaaad thread

and thats a bad loli you are posting

YAMEROOOOOO!!!

Or spanking loli?

post second part faggot

What does hugging a loli feel like?

What is wrong with her thighs?

There will never be a season 2

Heaven

Criminally good, apparently.

It's indescribable

>type 'loli' into google
>this is real
what the fuck

>tfw dead scanlations
+ I think it got canceled (and no wonder considering the first chapter has her getting graphically molested by old men)

Someday I want to start learning japanese seriously just to help translate lolicon stuff, then I remember and I'm a piece of shit that'll never be able to stay motivated for more than two weeks.

All you pedos are going to jail! Nasty old men!!!

Depression does that to ya bud. But anyways, in order to translate most manga, on average your gonna need like 6 years of learning Japanese for an hour every day.

>on average your gonna need like 6 years of learning Japanese for an hour every day
I have like 15 hours to lose everyday, honestly if I were to learn at the same time as someone else, like in some kind of competition, I'd probably be able to stay motivated as long the other guy is motivated as well.

If you're white learn it as motivation to move to Japan. White people are basically worshipped there, especially when dealing with nip women. They love the big white cocku

No I'd never be able to work under the horrible Japanese system.

As much as white girls love the big black nigger dick?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

It's not squeezing my head in a vice grip

The BBC told me that animefags are autistic. Read manga instead.

Rest in peace in peace anons.

Yes

Kiss loli.

>co.uk

Marry loli.

What is your opinion on lolidom and why do you find it attractive?

It's my favourite thing in the world.

Kaede is a pudge. PUDGE!

I don't feel its healthy to get off little girls insulting you.

>I hope (...) you can be cured
Even when trying to insult they are extremly cute and innocent

You have to enjoy it in a defined daily dose, just like everything else.

I'm a sick perverted pedophile lolicon that gets off to little girls. I'm never gonna be healthy.

That's a pretty developed underdeveloped butt.

Nothing wrong with loving little girls, user. Unless you mean you want to do lewd things to prepubescent ones, in that case, yeah, it's not healthy.

But JS is best! And lolidom gets me hard!

i wish the guy did more but he seemed too self aware for his own good, which is a shame because i sorta liked those captions

>But JS is best!
I agree, but stick to older JS for lewd things, nothing under 4th grade.

Most of them were pretty clunky, and didn't work that well, but I love the idea and I'm sure he'd improve if he kept at it.

You're actually talking to him right now. I'm a self-aware fuck and I feel awful posting my own stuff but it fit the theme. Glad you enjoy theme
You can't stop me. Toddlercon best con. I want a JY to be my wife

I knew it was you, this is like the third time or something. At least now I managed to bait out something fresh out of you.

>You can't stop me.
You're right, I can't. But I'd rather convince you to change your mind than try and force you.

Is molesting a loli better or worse if a girl is the molester?

This wasn't meant to be a lewd thread for pedo lolicons!

Yeah they suck but eh, its fun to make. I'm not necessarily good but I have fun and people like em.
I've made a few new ones. That one last night and a few other censored ones. I hope you like that sorta thing. I might make more vanilla stuff.
For an anonymous image board, me and you have talked a lot.
JC is great as well. JY, JS and JC are the golden trio, and I love all equally. JK and JD and beyond are shit

I'd post the second part of this, but I'd be b&.

Wait what is written on his shirt?

>blurring the line where kneesocks end
got a jej out of me

Duck a best
It was too hot, I had to do something

HUG NOT FUGGG

This one is a lot better than the last one. Short, sweet and to the point.

This one goes on for way too long and has a lot of stuff you don't really need.

Thanks. I figured that as well, it can be hard holding back, though. My biggest problem with captions, lolidom or not.
This one aint mine but its hot, even if she doesnt look like a loli.

JS, a best.

When you kill the thread

Here's my shitty MSPaint edit to illustrate. See how much better it flows with only a few paragraphs? It's still far from perfect, the second last paragraph needs something added and the last paragraph could do with some re-wording but overall I think it's a lot cleaner.

I think it's fine to write them out like you had at first, but go back and re-visit things to see what you can cut.

Thanks, yeah, it does flow better. I'll give the bad excuse that I made that one in like 30min cause the original image turned me on like crazy, but I shouldn't have rushed it.
Thanks a bunch again user. In the future, I'll follow that advice.

Would you save this lolis life by sacrificing your own? If you say no, you aren't a true lolicon.

No worries, as I said earlier, I love the idea. I want to see more content made here on /l/, it's a lot better than seeing the same memes regurgitated over and over.

It's been a long ass time since I posted her anyway. Usually when I am here, I just shitpost.I'll make some that aren't censored.
Do you want any done? I can take some and post them in another thread.

>tfw this will never happen to you

Nah, I don't have any image in particular that I want one of. Though if you're up for a challenge, you could try this one.

Tried to keep short, had the idea of a tired loli imouto and an overbearing pedonii-chan who can't help but be lewd.

Right into feels.

I want a cute idol loli imouto so bad.

Jokes on you, I've gotten quads before!

Sure, upper lips, lower lips or both?

N-NANI?!?!