17 year old stabs her minute old baby

foxnews.com/us/2018/02/27/texas-girl-17-stabs-newborn-to-death-minutes-after-giving-birth-police-say.html

When are we going to imprison all women like the cattle they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPRZpdxg1o4
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/27/texas-girl-17-stabs-newborn-to-death-minutes-after-giving-birth-police-say.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Feminist Apocalypse General/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe then you can lose your virginity

Why do you care?

was it white?

looks like a spic, who cares

Oops, she waited just a bit too long to kill her baby. She should have done it before it passed the magical humanity-bestowing gateway that is the vagina, then she would have been in the clear.

she could have left it at a fire station no questions asked
"hey found a baby"

every generation of woman will regret her kids more and more but nobody ever listens. keep shitting out babies and ignoring Christ. you dont care there are many way to make babies. you dont care how evil the whole thing is. God gives you kids. and made them with His voice. but so many people always throw them in furnace and blame the freudian faggoty straw men. God told Eve that He will multiply the sorrows of her conception. but how do you multiply sorrows for conceptions if everybody thinks she hadnt yet conceived? it was at that point that she had laid the serpent. the apple was not specifically an apple or any other fruit you are. it was bestiality. she had cain inside her. and then she went to adam and they got married and then died. and ushered Christ. whom was born immaculately and led an immaculate life. so. the multiplications of her reproductive sorrows (why curse her conception if she ate a fruit that made her wise? why not make her stupid again then?) happened after she had in fact conceived. cain. so the multiplication went from there. it's water tight and there were no gnosis fruits

Her body her choice, amiright?

*you eat

post birth abortion

OMG BAN MEXICANS!

Is anyone else slightly turned on by this?

Your highly evolved sperm reaches its full form only to be stabbed. All the highly evolved sperm's organ and blood and such came from the mother, like a piece of her, and she stabbed it.

perfectly normal female behavior. Only difference is that most women do this before birth.

>2018
>still dating white women

but abortion is legal?

this shit often happens here too
women should be deprived of the most of rights they have now

>White woman does something
Why are white women so bad
>Non-White woman does something
Why are women so bad

Reminder that white women are the most targeted by the media and by the shills

This

>current year
>still shilling against white women

this
/thread

Really? I'd expect Japan to be the last place, why is that?

Honestly what makes this different than any other abortion morally?

El goblino...

My waifu

Slender approves

What is it with woman that look like that? They all seem to be gross psychos. You can see it in their eyes. youtube.com/watch?v=VPRZpdxg1o4

Is it the La creatura genetics?
I knew a girl that had the same look and she was an absolute psycho. She seriously scared me it was like a demon was in her.

nah our women are as degenerate and feministsts as the western women are, thanks to the us influence
we're just a colony of your country after all so...

>black eyes

/thread

white people are monsters

>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/27/texas-girl-17-stabs-newborn-to-death-minutes-after-giving-birth-police-say.html

spic breeder stabs anchor baby.

One less mexishit in America.

This is a bad thing why?

Lel the comments...

Any Sup Forumslacks posting?

>nigresshammeringbabyinuterus.webm
She could have had an 'accident' the week before. It's not that hard.

Feminism is a bioweapon/virus that makes women kill and destroy everything around them. It's destroyed many civilizations in the past, which is why you see so much Serpent/Snake symbolism everywhere.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Feminist Apocalypse General/

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Oh so abortion is legal but infanticide isn't? We live in interesting times. I hope, that with a large enough population crash virtue signaling will cease for thousands of years.

If only she had had a doctor do it minutes before giving birth it would have been legal.

DEATH TO MOLOCH

Kill her too.

These stories fuck me up. I can't handle them, not since I had kids of my own.
There was a story a few weeks about about some sheboon who sacrificed her 5 and 7 year old sons in a voodoo ritual. All I kept thinking about was the confusion that must have been going through those kids' heads as they were being stabbed to death by the one person who is supposed to protect them.
I know, I know, niggers, subhumans, whatever. But for God's sake, Sup Forums don't lose all empathy. Those kids hadn't hurt anyone. And reading about it made it get stuck in my head, and I dwelled on it for a couple of days.
This baby--a fucking BABY--died in confused agony because this subhuman piece of filth was allowed to procreate.
Fuck abortion. Require licenses to breed.

>Doesn't wanna get pregnant
>gets pregnant
>solves it by herself
>17yo
>7/10
isn't she almost perfect? I'd smash

Planned Parenthood does this every day.

If only it were a few minutes earlier, she'd be a hero to the left.

This guy gets it

*male shoots up a school*

When are we going to imprison all males like the cattle they are?

>Spotted
Damn, there is always one.

100% this, this baby didnt deserve to go like that this evil bitch could have dropped it off at a church or anywhere but stab it to death. Imagine the cries.

I don't know what you're trying to say

hot

She is a jew. Sometimes they blend in. Would be a fun piece of ass though.

>I don't know what you're trying to say
That's what they always say.

Evil people keep on breeding. But I feel you, this is some straight up evil shit; killing your own flesh and blood like that is disgusting (as is abortion).

>Evil people keep on breeding.
Like it's some genetic thing and not a social construct. Hahahahahaha keep thinking that, that's the whole basis of fascism, which CANNOT explain mass shootings

like a doll's eyes

What can explain mass shootings is Jews wanting to disarm us so they can then murder us with impunity. And yes, there's a genetic factor involved. You can breed animals for characteristics, humans the same. Look what the Chinks. A race of drones.

>retarded texpublicans want to ban abortion and bring unloved babies into the world
Pretty much says it all.

This is why Muslims are more civilized than us.
Call them primitive barbarian savages, but at least they got the woman question solved.

If you can't get that simple shit figured out then don't even bother with having a civilization.

This bitch should be publicly stabbed to death. We could call it a very late term post-birth abortion.

>Imagine the cries.
Probably why she did it.

>this
Late term abortions have fully developed kids murdered before their heads come out of the vagina. If it slips out, its murder. If you inject it with the death syrum before the head pops out, its abortion.

Why was she arrested after performing a post-birth abortion?

Must of hated the father of her son her father.

>Have a child under the age of 18

When will they make it illegal for women to have kids under the age of 18?

We're gonna need a bigger flammenwerfer.

That's called post birth abortion

why does she have whiskers

What the fuck is that shit around her mouth

You fucking kids with your tattoos and piercings. Fucking hell.

MEET THE NEW QUEEN OF ABORTION RIGHTS

The baby wasn't me or anyone I know so why should I care?

Texans are basically pusedo-spics, this is to be expected in a state that’s le 39%

hea me out before going nuts

What basically is happening is that people never learned the hard way, the suffering and pain and when shit goes down they panic and react in the most retarded and simplistic maner. Thats what happens when people are brain dead

this guy is one of my favorite absurdist larpers on Sup Forums, keep it up user

I bet the father was a nigger. She wouldn't have killed it if it was latino or white. She took the nigger dick. Jaquan split. She then wanted Trevor or Joaquin. Knew Trevor and Joaquin would shun her knowing she had a nigger baby.

Post-natal abort. Where is the problem here?

>abortion is legal, her body her choice
>this is a heinous act

Anyone see the hypocrisy

She's a Spic trust me I can tell, but danm she is so fucking cute!

This meme is demoralizing.

Abortion is just fine if it's only allowed to be done on shitskin babies, you fucking pansy.

ban assault knives

BAN ALL ASSAULT MOMS

Peter slendermen

Yeah, she was over on Sup Forums talking about doing it. Also, she's a redpill, so ... enjoy that, Sup Forums.

....frank I...

>"""white"""

Le 56% babykiller.

Have a laugh mate.

Sauce

The absolute STATE of Mexas

thanks. shame it's seen as absurd in a way. we must be wise as the serpent. Elohim said they would have lived forever. which "pear" do we know of, makes one live forever? none of em do. God speaks directly to the serpent and speaks of his seed. but people say there's no serpent seed. it's hilarious. satan rules the air. God creates with His voice. whispers, to me, seem like lies in the air. Christ is not created and neither is God but all these other things are. God does not live in a building. i havent even mentioned the clobber passages all meaning shrine hookers or david and jonathan. much bullshit freudian crap to get rid of. feminist apocalypse general.

I was thinking of a response just like this you beat me to it you cheeky cunt

Fuck you emu, cunt

yeah, who screencaps every idiot shitposting in Sup Forums? what's the hit rate on follow through? .00001%?

Never happened then

Trips of truth user, don't listen to

Women are literally this fucking stupid and are here RIGHT NOW proving OPs point

>white people
uh-oh better complain about how niggers are subhuman

They're not sending their best

This kid is gonna take away all my freedom and enjoyment!!! Yep.

She's a pale spic