Let’s talk about an unpleasant but important topic: the fact that the Right is completely uncoordinated, unorganized...

Let’s talk about an unpleasant but important topic: the fact that the Right is completely uncoordinated, unorganized, and outclassed by the Left in the field of political activism and mobilization, and what can be done to mitigate and eventually reverse this situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-2-6fqHdyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Except we won, and you lost.
But keep using the old playbook.
It'll serve you and yours well.
Trust me.

You cannot compete with a mob in a perpetual state of hysteria.

So, let’s start with an analysis of how each side organizes. Political organizations on the Right are generally professional lobbyist outfits which stay in their interest lanes, don’t communicate outside of them, and focus on influencing POIs (persons of influence, like Congressmen, governors, major donors, etc). All ELECTORAL organization is channeled through the Republican Party (which carries its own set of problems), and this only happens because it is the “default” setting - no other group on the Right is willing or able to dedicate itself to the grassroots mobilization of voters, town hall attendees, etc. (except perhaps for the recent grassroots Trump-linked groups during the 2016 election) as their sole mission. The Tea Party movement started as a vehicle for grassroots mobilization of the Right, but it had no overarching organizational framework and was absorbed (or forced itself) into the existing GOP electoral structure.

We’re on the same side, but you don’t have to take my word for it. Instead, we should discuss the strengths of the Right as well as the weaknesses, and hopefully you will stay here to do so.

By contrast, the Left spends a ton of organizational energy and capital on COORDINATION. Every shitlib group talks to every other shitlib group, and you can be damn sure that they all share supporter and donor lists. That’s why you see CAIR, La Raza, BLM, and other seemingly-unrelated groups at events like the Pussy March - the level of cooperation and coordination is (literal) generations ahead of the Right.

TLDR: the Right’s political efforts are organized like a highway - everyone stays in their own lane until election time rolls around, and then everyone tries to merge over to take the Republican Party exit to the polls. The Left is organized like a spiderweb - everything is interconnected, and the Left can deploy the spider of money, manpower, and media attention to anywhere it senses a disturbance in the web.

(Still OP btw, phoneposting lel)

>can’t compete with offended mob
You’re correct, I believe, insofar as the Right is not motivated by self-righteous indignation in the same way as the Left. That is one of many aspects involved, and something to investigate further.

The left is filled with paying people with plenty of free time and no job to protest and "March for ___________". The people on the right are too busy working to pay for all the free gibs. Just wait though, the resentment and animosity on the right is building and when it boils over, it's going to be glorious.

Post more Snorp

I am well-aware that the Left has advantages like media control and the ability to organize openly. This is true, but it doesn’t change the fact that the Right is politically-uncoordinated and unorganized in comparison.

So let’s start with an examination of all of the factors working against political organization on the Right.
>generally a lower level of openness/extraversion - individualists who mind their own business, feel it’s rude to talk to others about politics unsolicited, don’t assume that their concerns are shared by others who are also willing to work on the problem
>unwillingness to openly and publicly organize due to fear of reprisal, censure, or ostracization; generally “more to lose” in terms of societal positioning
>unreliable means of communication - mainstream media uniformly hostile and social media increasingly biased and stifling
>tendency towards dominance/alpha personalities (in men, at least), which can stifle actual cooperation between people and groups (everyone believes they can succeed on their own instead of working as a collective)

These are the biggest issues off the top of my head, but I’m sure there are more. Like I said, I’m being critical because I believe that we can improve, but only if we identify our weaknesses as well as our strengths.

the jews control the media, cia niggers control the web. we have to kill them but we cant communicate. we need to wait for more normies and pressure the kikes. they will fuck up themselves

Still OP, now on WiFi.

BTW whenever you see faggots complaining that no serious discussion happens on Sup Forums, you can point to this thread and tell them to fuck a donkey dick.

half threads are jidf and mods delete mad shit are you a fucking newfag?

we need communication, but everyone suspects cia niggers man. they have been planning this shit for decades

>we need to wait for more normies

Yep. The zeitgeist is mit uns. No doubt about it. They're trying to keep a lid on it but that's not possible. We are the new wave.

Fuck off. All the community organizing in the world along with an assist from Dinosaur Media, a corrupt Obama administration and crooked Corporations along with Soro$ cash and fake polling couldn't beat The God Emperor.

Kill yourself.

>the right is uncoordinated

That is a sympathetic way to put it. In the real world the right as no control of any major institution. A nazi like takeover is imminent in USA, but this time it will be straight white men sent to the gas chambers

Tzedak. Tzedak. Justice. Justice, you shall pursue!

Dream on. The left's worst nightmare is white men waking up and taking it all back. You exist by keeping them asleep.

the left also lies to itself. so their boisterous appearance is an illusion, like kikes

>any day now

What institutions does the right have that can call to arms in case a civil war broke out? A few hilbilly larpers? kek. Keep on with your delusions.

One other problem I just thought of: many supporters on the Right are generally older and less technologically-savvy, though there is a sizable contingent of very tech-skilled Millennial men (at least half of the Trump campaign hierarchy was composed of people under 40).

I don’t disagree that there is popular support growing for the Right, and that it will be to our advantage. However, this is in a sense a sort of religious thinking that does not benefit our efforts in the here in now. For the purpose of brainstorming, let’s assume that society will only be affected by the things we do directly.

The real issue of the right is that it can't support with their faces what they said with their mouths, as the right wing it's mostly non whites and the whole supremacy thing, makes actual right wing organization a pratical imposibility.

What we've been doing has been pretty damned effective. You want boots on the ground go out there and work on it. This ain't the forum for that. We're psyops.

But the left has a tight hold on some major institutions vital for a complete takeover: they have the media, they have the arts, they have education, they have courts and lawyers. The only major institutions not in leftist hands is the army, and that is quickly changing

You have two choices. You can keep your delusions, or you can snap out of them and actually work to change them. But rightists, by nature, wont. That is why rightists have been consistently losing since the 50's

>muh god emperor
Trump is only going to be president for a maximum of 8 years, what's the next move after that? We have to keep the fires we ignited burning, otherwise the Republican party is just going to go back to being a bunch of spineless John Kasich type cucks and as soon as the Democrats find another charismatic personality like Obama or Clinton to rally behind it's just going to go back to what it was. Trump's victory was the opening shot, not the end of the war.

>We're psyoops

Sup Forums is the perfect testament of the right wing inability and widespread desinterest/cowardice.
Millions of right wingers gathered up in a place where they could discuss everything. And what political campaigns have they came up with on their own? A cringy "awareness" campaign that consisted on putting flyers. kek.

Meanwhile leftists place pamphlets by the millions, and actually have the guts to show their faces while doing it

They came far too close for comfort. Suggesting there’s no way to improve and secure our position is what’s done by shills like you.

hundreds of thousands, perhaps even over a million experienced combat veterans created by the past 15+ years of war profiteering. This demographic is overwhelmingly hard right, exponentially more likely to be gun owners, and many of them own entire arsenals that they could use to kit each other out if necessary.

Not to mention the military itself. In the event of a civil war, a large contingent, possibly even a majority of the infantry/spec ops/combat arms troops would defect. Many more would stick around to act as spies and saboteurs. You would be left with a gimped military of fat nigger POGs who have no experience in fighting and no one that they can trust to teach them to fight.

White nationalism BTFO'd

I am aware of mod interference and unequal/discriminatory treatment by communication platforms against us. That is something that we need to take into account and mitigate - we shouldn’t be surprised every time Twitter or Facebook goes off on another censorship campaign, but should have alternatives in place and in use at all time.

You don’t understand my point, and there is so much concern trolling here that I don’t blame you for your hostile reaction. However, if you doubt that I am telling the truth about weaknesses on the Right, please provide counterexamples. I would be happy to see evidence that I am wrong.

The Left lies to itself constantly, and it MUST lie to sustain itself. I believe that the Right is strong-minded enough to reflect critically on itself and work on improvement, even if it may be very unpleasant.

In any case, now that we’ve identified a few areas of weakness, let us discuss methods of mitigation.

Yeah we're the Neetforce. People look at their phones all the time, so memes are good.

>who would win:
>one well-trained, well-armed "hillbilly larper"
or
>all the soyboys in San Francisco

Gee, I wonder.

All reds deserve the rope.

It will always be this way. The Left is the collectivist hive mind. The Right has the individualists that don't herd well.

You miss key points of the left, they the right wing as capacitty for monolithic positions that the left never ever reaches.

The right works. They are not on gibs. they can't go to a billion rallies and sit ins and write in all the fucking time.

They are the silent majority though and vote.

And if it weren't for all the mexicants Reagan let in, the left would be totally irrelevant.

>Trump's victory was the opening shot, not the end of the war.
The only thing Trump election made was to energize and unite the Left Wing. Nothing good for the right wing movement came out from the Trump presidency

>but muh Hillary
>but muh supreme court justice

You overestimate the us army. US army is almost majority non-white. US officer corps almost voted in a higher percentage for Hillary. The times of a hard-right army have long been gone.

>a large contingent, possibly even a majority of the infantry/spec ops/combat arms troops would defect.
Delusions.

And the again here it comes the right winger delusions

>one well-trained, well-armed "hillbilly larper"
HAHAHAH, you think a fat guy who never ran more then a mile in the past 20 years is of any use in a civil war? And you seem to forget that you don't create a army in 2 days. It takes years to build up a working structure, years to build up logistics. Right wingers would have to build them up from scratch, because they are too lazy to do it right now, unlike leftists.

And you seem to forget that the soyboys would have the help of the courts, media, neighboor countries. Who would help the hillbilly?

War is not like in the games.

>taking the opponents point of view to make your compatriots practice and hone their ability to argue
Well put, brother.

>the right is less coordinated than the left
uh
someone hasn't been to either convention. I was.

The democratic convention was an absolute madhouse of glorified kids in suits running around and calling themselves professionals as if if they do it enough it'll become true.

The republican convention was orderly and efficient and was really enjoyable by comparison.

fucking idiots making commentary without any actual evidence but what they want to be true and what little information they do have access to >:(

With that said I voted for her and most of the population of this site is racist losers. Sometimes you guys really fucking suck at your own bullshit though.

pic not related or important don't think about it.

It seems to me that the left’s hyperventilating moralizing is already pissing off normies; it’s just a question of whether or not they choose to MAGA or decide it’s all hopeless and don’t vote at all. As long as the economy keeps going well there should be enough potential support to keep winning elections as long as we get them to turn out.
The question is just how to do that. Theoretically if we got a group together that sent out vote by mail applications to people we know support Trump - either personally or through groups like the NRA - we could snatch up some votes that might have otherwise fallen through the cracks. That’s what we did when I worked on state-level campaigns.
How easily do you think another Tea Party could come about? What role could us Sup Forums NEETs play in providing the spark for it?

It’s hard to have people organize during the day when they have jobs

I can feel it as well

>he still thinks right wing is republican party and left wing is democratic party

Kinda hard to do when moltovs get thrown at you.

>US army is almost majority non-white.

The US military these days is a bloated bureaucratic mess full of welfare jobs. The amount of troops that are actually trained in combat specialties is around 10-15% of the total force. This portion is 90% white or more. Not only white, but hard-right redpillers.

>US officer corps almost voted in a higher percentage for Hillary.

Once again this is irrelevant because it considers the entirety of the force, rather than the 10-15% that actually matters. Look up the voting patterns of infantry officers if such information is available

>Delusions. War is not like in the games.

I would wager both my testicles that i have spent more time in a grunt unit than you have.

>He fell for the ‘they’re both the same’ meme

10% of the military isn't really all that much people compared to registed voters, and literally anyone can vote.

Organizing is the past, my friend. We are a new breed, we are everywhere and nowhere, we don't have to organize, we are the shape of water. We are your sons and daughters, we are the future.

There is a word for this is my country. It is cowardice

Brown shirts in Weimar republic often lost street confrontations with the commies, most of the times with bloody outcomes. It didn't stop them from being extremely pro-active.

This is, almost word by word, what the commies said during WEimar republic. A few years down the line many of them were lined up against a wall and shot by the nazis.

Thats another problem. Most right wing groups are usually counter opposition. Another problem is we can't seem to agree on much. Huge pointless debates about who is white enough or some other nonsense instead of focusing on the real (((problem))).

As long as the 2nd Amendment exists, that "nazi like takeover" will never happen.

Also, 3D printing will hopefully make up for what gun control takes away.

Who cares what they said, we are not them and thy are not us. The left has done our work for us. You think it was an accident that 200 counties in America flipped from Obama to Trump? Nope, the left did that. These pamphlets you speak of are nigger-tier, there's no hope for niggers, but these same pamphlets have red-pulled normies into HATING the left. And I'm not just making an assumption, I've been a pollster for the Reform Party for almost 30 years.

If every officer in the army voted dem it would be almost 0.1% of the populace.

>The only thing Trump election made was to energize and unite the Left Wing.
Is that what you guys are doing? Because all I see from where I'm standing is a lot of impotent rage and infighting.

>US officer corps almost voted in a higher percentage for Hillary.
>implying the opinions of bureaucrats are going to mean shit in the event of a full-blown government collapse
kek

>Right wingers would have to build them up from scratch, because they are too lazy to do it right now, unlike leftists.
There's just too many layers of irony here to even respond to. Seriously, is your strategy to try and make me laugh myself to death?

>And you seem to forget that the soyboys would have the help of the courts, media, neighboor countries. Who would help the hillbilly?
If we're talking about outbreak of actual civil war, the courts would be completely powerless. The media is basically just an echo chamber for left wingers, it's basically ignored by about half of America at this point; again in the event of actual war it wouldn't make much of a difference how CNN chooses to spin it.
Also:
>neighbor countries
Who? Canada? Mexico? Don't make me laugh.

>War is not like in the games.
Take your own advice, kid.

nothing needs to be done. this is how it has always been and how it will always be. The weak, dejected failure lefty builds up its power by banding together with other weak failures, until they become highly powerful and begin interacting with powerful normal people. Then, their ideas and movements collapse because they were dumb and the people promoting them were caught up in a pipe-dream propped up by oversocialized, brainwashed, powerless losers who followed along with it because they so desperately crave any kind of power. the last time they had any power was before they went to kindergarten and lost all confidence in themselves and so fell into a world of vidya and artificial accomplishment.

Great thread, but unfortunately this can't be fixed. The Right has always been a disorganized fucking disaster of epic proporations. One thing the Sup Forums historians don't like to discuss is how this lack of organization affects military matters pertaining to the far Right, namely the Confederates during the American Civial War; they too were a disorganized mess and it cost them the war.

White men should have learned from this massive failure of military leadership and adjusted in the last 150 years. Yet, they've done the opposite. They continue to preach individualism, personal freedom, and liberty. Three things that sounds nice but don't work in practice. The Nazis they worship were one of the few times white men actually got organized and abandoned their foolish notions of freedom and individualism and they almost conquered the world. But their tactics are ignored by the modern white male who is more driven by emotion and his desert shitskin religion--like a woman--than he is guided by logic and wisdom.

White men never really learn. In their hearts they are white knights in shining armor ready to LARP endlessly until achieving a pointless death at the hands of more aggressive, more organized, and more savage enemies; the knight's history will be erased by the victors and the white man will have done nothing to serve his people or his race. There is factually ZERO evidence white men intend to evolve or adapt; if they were willing to do so they would have some victory in their holy war with the Jews, yet they stand feebly in total, endless defeat, as broken, useless men, hated by their women and children.

When you reflect on these irrefutable facts one comes to realize, everything that is happening to white people--like the genocide in South Africa--is a future white men chose.

What did we win? A pyrrhic victory at best? What exactly has Trump done for us besides a tax cut for billionaires? How in any way has he dismantled the left's power? Considering the objective fact that Trump hasn't done any of what he promised, this "victory" has only incensed and mobilized the left. When you add to that the ever changing demographics that Trump hasn't done anything to stop, you have a recipe for disaster. And what does disaster look like? It looks like total Democratic control of the country for all time by 2030.

But I'm all ears..Regale me with your political wisdom and tell me exactly how I'm wrong.

>that "nazi like takeover"
If you ask the average american who lived in the 50's, he would say the takeover already happened. Anything that was deemed sacred in the 50's by right-wingers/right-leaning was completely destroyed by leftists.

Is our lack of cohesion a good thing or a bad thing? Look at the Left now, all they have to run on now is Fuck Trump Fuck Wypipo. Intersectionalism, spiderwebbing their orgs, centralizing funding, all of that leads them to a bottleneck. Attacking a force of superior numbers is much more fun when they are all running down one hallway. What we need is the ability to openly espouse our right leaning beliefs without fear of social reprisal.

The best thing to help us win Normies over is for us to continue being the voice of sanity and reason while the left spergs out. It was easy for the left to paint Trump as le evil Hitler Nazi man during the election when he was an unknown quantity, but now that the country is obviously doing better under his policies than it was under Obama's they just look a bunch of retards protesting and marching over nothing.

>unwillingness to openly and publicly organize due to fear of reprisal, censure, or ostracization; generally “more to lose” in terms of societal positioning

This part is total nonsense of the highest order. The reasons for their unwillingness you described are all wrong. The real reason the Right doesn't fight back openly is primarily due to greed. They want as much money as they can get so they can literally stuff their fat faces until the day they fucking keel over and die from overconsumption. The greed of the people on the Right is fucking astounding. The Koch Brothers are a perfect example of this. They are worth 100 billion dollars and their entire political machine is devoted to getting even more money for themselves and they are in their 70's already; soon to die of old age. They should be building schools for the far right, and mass media and news organizations. And what have we got? Nothing.

Beyond the insatiable greed is a shitload of laziness, endless comfort-seeking, prioritization of hobbies and entertainment, and total cowardice by the Right.

Let's not forget something here: every white country was flooded with shitskins because greedy "conservsative/libertarian" white men wanted cheap labor for their businesses. That's it. Full stop. This FACT is something Sup Forums ALWAYS chooses to willfully ignore.

>what we’ve been doing has been effective and this isn’t the place for organizing
I’m not trying to organize on Sup Forums. The value of Sup Forums is that it is the perfect place for brainstorming. I’m looking for your thoughts, though I certainly hope some people here WILL carry things over into the physical world. I am concerned that “Sup Forums isn’t the place” is just an excuse for inaction.

Memes are good, but 2016 wasn’t won with memes alone - it was won by a massive army of Trump volunteers who built up a parallel organizational structure to rival the GOP itself from scratch.

This guy understands the purpose of the thread

BTW, think this thread is bullshit? Look at the commie demoralization posters that have flooded in. This is EXACTLY what they don’t want us to do.

If electing Trump was your ultimate victory while loosing support everywhere else please keep the game going on.

You're obviously not an officer. You're a poorly trained trigger-puller and that's it. Your military and political analysis is complete dogshit. Let me enlighten you boot: That 90% you are ignoring is the same 90% the Confederates ignored. And how did that go? How about Korea and Vietnam? Same problem.

You need that 90%, and you need civilian backing as well. Propaganda was critical in America's victory against the Japanese and Germans in WW2. Yet uneducated bumpkins like you always ignore mass media, PR, mainstream news, and now social media/tech. And how much of those industries does the far right control at this moment? (It's zero. That's how much).

What you REALLY have is 2-3% infantryman and out of that a tiny fraction who would fight in a Race War or Civil War as you describe it. You are missing 98% of your military infrastructure and 100% of your civilian infrastructure, AND you haven't accounted for the left's ability to get assistance from the entire continent of South America which is filled with violent commies.

Your should be ashamed of your post. What are you three months out of boot camp?

Seconded. This is an astute observation. This guy is a complete moron: . The Far Right is going to lose so badly when shit jumps off it's going to be biblical. And when the dust does settle white men won't be allowed to own fucking BB guns.

Again this is correct. The Far Right has lost 100% of it's battles. The communists stand undefeated for 100+ years now. The Overton window has shifted so far left, you don't even realize that your small victories are truly meaningless.

These posters are on point. We cannot depend on existing structures to secure our future. We must create or appropriate them from the ground up, using our own advantages and mitigating our weaknesses as much as possible.

>the Left is a hive mind and the Right isn’t
This is true, but it cuts both ways - the Right (generally) doesn’t purity spiral and get consumed by infighting like the Left does. Ironically, the Right is more tolerant of fellow travelers and believers regardless of their foibles.

I guess it is worth differentiating this “New Right” from the old - we are not playing the same game anymore, and old assumptions may not be true anymore. For example, one of the strengths of the Trump campaign was decentralization - everyone did their own thing with maybe some guidance from on high (if you were lucky), and it allowed the most effective organizers to flourish. As things advanced, the official campaign swallowed up independent supporter groups and incorporated them into the structure without enforcing any sort of conformity or making demands on them.

Contrast this with the Clinton campaign, where literally everything was controlled from Brooklyn and no one so much as sneezed without permission from John Podesta or Robby Mook. It was an extremely rigid and hierarchical structure that failed to observe or respond adequately to the situation on the ground.

In year one of Trump's presidency we got the economic recovery Obama promised for eight years but never delivered on, tax cuts are saving people real money, illegal border crossings are down, even black unemployment is down. Meanwhile all the left has been able to do is march around in stupid neko mimi hats and kvetch about Russia. Stay mad, commie.

Switch off your TV more often. Or GTFO of commiefornia.
Discussion during daytime is how you have overplayed your hand so badly and basically lost everything for ever. It's easy to see how. You don't know where fiction ends and reality starts.
Media works its magic by pretending everybody already agrees with it, in the same way it can control fashions. Think about the pills before the election.
But it's not real.
They have to spend trillions a year because all you have is a few mint ITT peedos like you, a couple of hundred celebs and children larping as adults and getting into debt. We have cost free truth.
Plz plz keep pushing though by all means shartburger.

>pills
*polls even

>actually have the guts to show their faces
You are the establishment and have it easy with all the cover you get from the media. Being a lefty is easy, going with feelings, whatever's popular and safe. You are cowards trying to pretend to be brave. You fool nobody but the simple-minded

BUMP.

Interesting thread for once.

How does the right shift the Overton Window to the right?

>the Right is completely uncoordinated, unorganized, and outclassed by the Left in the field of political activism and mobilization
That's the point you moran.

Not true but I hope it is.

Just look at our Prime Minister.

Right-wing in the Europe is dead thanks to Trump, NATO is crumbling and China is finally moving to replace USA as the next hegemon. We are winning.

>the Right works and can’t be active all the time
You’re absolutely right, and this is something that needs to be taken into account when planning strategy. It’s not an excuse for inaction.

I don’t doubt that the Left is turning the public against them. However, that does not play any part in how we organize ourselves and strategize. We should assume that the public will do nothing without our direct involvement - anything else leaves us susceptible to wishful thinking.

There of plenty of whites who support social justice bullshit. I would argue that it is actually very much in the interest of non-whites already present in America to support “white supremacy”, though I doubt many are clear-sighted enough to understand why.

Modern-right winger have a profoundly (and to their downfall) underestimate the power and importance of constant activism. And actual activism, not shitposting on safe spaces. I think its due to their widespread ignorance.

Well, lucky for us, i guess.

This. The left is just a feedback loop. People in San Francisco and Brooklyn and Seattle live in isolated cloisters where everyone is leftist. They absorb news media and entertainment that affirms their beliefs, and since everyone in their cloister agrees with them they assume the world is on their side. They have no idea just how genuinely irrelevant they have already become.

>winger have a profoundly
minus the "have a" part

The left seems highly organized, mobile, and effective because they get an endless amount of positive media exposure. Beneath this thin veneer they’re a disorganized union of minorities with only a common enemy keeping them together. Each minority group has their own and often conflicting agendas and motives.

The right gets media exposure, but only when it serves to make the left look good. What the media doesn’t show you is all the far right militias training in the deep woods. Many of these militias have significant amounts of former military veterans with experience conducting combat operations abroad. They’re quietly training and breeding and teaching their young the ways of their land.

IMO that’s a losing task as long as the legacy media remains as it is. We need to encourage our friends to get their news from independent sources, possibly even donating to help them expand. I’m not sure how to get those avenues untarred by mainstream cries of “Nazi” or “gay frogs” though. Any newly-founded site would immediately be branded as “radical and founded by people with ties to the hacker known as Sup Forums.”
But without actual news, otherwise good normies will be voting based on fantasy. The mainstream media and Facebook are dying naturally, but I’m not sure it’s happening fast enough. Losing in 2018 and/or 2020 would be disastrous.
It’s a very precarious position and one that seems very difficult to square.

citizens literally dying from cancer due to state controlled economy and my internet gets shut off when someone mentions and atrocities committed by the Chinese stat

>be liberal
>lose 2016 election
>shitpost about MUH RIGHT WINGERS NEED TO ORGANIZE

Why don't you organize your own suicide instead? Literally, there's a lot to tie up for loose ends before you neck yourself, better get started, it's a dick move to leave it all for your loved ones to figure out after you're gone.

Dude what is that thing you are creeping me out

>the left organizes
>complains about the right
>right is not organized
>the left is swinging at everything right
>normies see how fucking retarded the left is
>votes right.

wow, you actually checked your own grammar. I think that's the most work I've ever seen a self-professed communist actually do. If you can apply that much effort to your """activism""" you might actually accomplish something eventually.

Trips Serb asking the real questions.

Land of the "free" has 5 times more prisoners than China.

> By contrast, the Left spends a ton of organizational energy and capital on COORDINATION. Every shitlib group talks to every other shitlib group, and you can be damn sure that they all share supporter and donor lists. That’s why you see CAIR, La Raza, BLM, and other seemingly-unrelated groups at events like the Pussy March - the level of cooperation and coordination is (literal) generations ahead of the Right.

This is a good point, but here's the thing: I don't think the right should emulate it. We tried doing that in Charlottesville, the whole thing was called "Unite the Right." The result was that a bunch of garbage people showed up and made a huge fucking mess. The Right has a major problem with fuckups and psychos. Before we can even think of coordination, we need to make sure that groups like the Siegeposters and the Stormfront LARPers are entirely frozen out of the scene. There's been a lot of good progress with the Siegeposters since they isolate themselves, but the whole "WN 1.0" crowd doesn't seem to be getting the hint to fuck off already.

And that isn't even getting into the infighting issue. I'm in touch with a guy who was integral into helping get TRS into the limelight and did a fuckton of work coordinating raids. This is a valuable guy with a reliable track record from what I've seen of him. However, due to internal TRS power struggles, he was given the boot from the site and is now essentially Persona Non Grata. And he's not alone, I've talked to other people who were purged or witnessed someone being purged not because of incompetence or malicious behavior, but because they were an obstacle towards some faction's rise to power. And yes, a lot of this shit ties back to WN 1.0 and the Seigeposters, but there's also the problem of the people who still want to start flinging shit about religion, about capitalism, about fucking any sort of issue, not understanding the importance of pragmatism above all else.

yet if we got rid of all the blacks that number would drop to virtually zero.

Here are some tips
youtube.com/watch?v=a-2-6fqHdyY

So what exactly are you fuckers going to do to prevent "fake communism" from being in place like every other time it's been tried?
Modern China and Russia are fairly capitalistic while other shittier communist nations like North Korea are practically just dictatorships.

What's up comrade?

/thread

This.

And this:
>They continue to preach individualism, personal freedom, and liberty. Three things that sounds nice but don't work in practice. The Nazis they worship were one of the few times white men actually got organized and abandoned their foolish notions of freedom and individualism and they almost conquered the world.

Stop being individualists and work together. Contain your egos, and accept social hierarchy within a movement, at least for the duration of the race/war revolution.

You also need to work on how to preach your message. Use facts and explain to whites why it's bad that being made a minority in their own countries and what we all know it will lead to.

>and China is finally moving to replace USA as the next hegemon. We are winning.

I'm sorry, are you actually happy about your race and people becoming subservient to a bug-hive of hostile chinks that only want to exploit you? I can understand hating the rich, but loving the fucking Chinese, really? Leftists are literally suicidally insane.

Shit isn't going to jump off though. There's not going to be some sort of civil war or mass domestic conflict. We're in uncharted territory, we can't take anything for granted or expect any sort of obvious outcome.

I'm curious, what do you actually intend to accomplish in this thread? What are you trying to promote? What exactly is your goal here?

>The result was that a bunch of garbage people showed up and made a huge fucking mess

No, the people were fine, they were just set up to clash with the counter-protestors and then the media gave them an endless amount of shit and negative coverage. The mainstream (((media))) will never show the right in a good light.

The media exaggerates the success and popularity of leftist movements however, in order to both promote them and to demoralize their opposition. NEVER trust the media.

That's because the left had a head start and they crack down on any right wing groups with ruthless zealotry while ignoring leftist groups to bolster there ranks.

>mitigate and eventually reverse this situation
Never interrupt your enemy/opponent while they are making a mistake.