I want a virgin wife or bust. What's the best country to find it? Are ukrainians all they're cracked up to be?

I want a virgin wife or bust. What's the best country to find it? Are ukrainians all they're cracked up to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mAM-8kd0WG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eastern and Central Europe, there are South American whites too in Argentina and Uruguay

Newsflash, women have always gotten fucked at an early age. You have to look at freak societies like modern Japan to find significant numbers of virgins. There is no white equivalent I’m aware of. Try the Baltics perhaps

church

No one even close to my age at church

NOT FUCKING POLITICS
MOVE YOUR FAPITY-FAP SHIT TO Sup Forums WHERE IT BELONGS

>wasting your time on shit on shit like this in a society that is crumbling around us socially and economically

Just live on welfare (& make money on the street) and collect a harem of sluts. Marriage is a huge gamble today, especially marrying eastern european whores

I wouldn't even give a damn about marriage if I wasn't the only male heir. I'm not built for marriage but I have to do it.

Young adult virgins are a bygone part of Traditionalism. Also, with the advent of technology and being able to live out entirely secretive lives through social media you most likely will never find a truly virginal woman. At least in the West.

Impossible unless you're 16 and can still groom a virgin gf into wife.

Why, Are you religious or something?

feds are here to stay. in fact we moderate

Sadly all the good women I have met are all orthodox or catholic scum. Why can’t I ever find a good protestant woman?

That, and extreme family loyalty, where gramps has asked it of me

Ukrainian women are bigger golddiggers than a synagogue full of jews.

>all the good women I have met
>catholic
Lolno. I grew up catholic, they don't believe a word of the faith and they sleep around worse than protestants.

>south america
>south of america
>white
not possible faggot

go to a different church you dumb nigger

I've been to several, it's all old people. From what I've heard from the old people, the millennials all go to the evangelical churches with women clergy

Leventi and Persian women are decent overall, although they can still be a hit and miss, especially if they were brought up in the west. Get yourself a christian one or something, there's plenty of them. I can't speak too much for eastern europe though. I've only known polish, lithuanians and ukrainians

>I want a virgin wife or bust.
are you a virgin?

Yes, so as not to be hypocritical. If she kicks the bucket I won't demand it of my second wife

you need to become a rich businessman and buy one from Russia or eastern europe.
That or convert to Islam and marry a 9 year old.

Church would be your best bet but even then slim chance.

fair enough.

Why do you think I'm asking about ukrainians?

Same thing will eventually happen to a Western guy if an Ukrainian woman ever gets her claws into him youtu.be/mAM-8kd0WG0

Utah.

>mormons would stop being mormon for me
>i would ever become a mormon
Not happening.

>American
>Telling people they aren't white

Leave our girls alone
>REEEEEEEEEE

just pretend to be a mormon, get 3 wives and make 9 white babies
live outside utah most of your time, win

Another one cause this is the things I get to see everytime my team plays.

Lol I’ve had sex with 3 Mormons and grew up Mormons, every attractive Mormon girl at the very least sucks dick

bump for real answers