The media is planting bullshit stories of """gun owners""" turning in their AR15s

nbcmiami.com/news/local/Stoneman-Douglas-Parent-Turns-His-AR-15-In-to-BSO-474641303.html

Discovered this today. Parkland dad decides to "turn in his AR15" to the police so that he can "save children's lives."

The one problem: look at the gunsight. Its on fucking backwards. Its a magnifying sight too, so clearly this guy has never actually fired this weapon or else he would have noticed that immediately. I am willing to bet my eternal soul and all of my earthly possessions that this is just another gun confiscater masquerading as "the responsible gun owner." Keep this in mind whenever you see stories in the future about people turning in their guns, sawing them in half (into illegal SBRs), etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/wgntv.com/2018/02/27/man-armed-with-ar-15-stops-attack-by-neighbor-in-oswego/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck.
Saved.

Thank you user.

haha holy shit show /k/

I now immediately disbelieve literally every story the news media runs. Any time a person is demonized for any reason, I automatically find myself on that person's side. Any time a story about some new White House scandal comes up, I automatically assume it's a giant nothingburger. I don't know who I can trust for news yet, but it sure isn't "The News".

He just bought it to try improve the size of his tiny penis. Of course he never fired it.

>into illegal SBRs
link?

google.com/amp/wgntv.com/2018/02/27/man-armed-with-ar-15-stops-attack-by-neighbor-in-oswego/amp/

smokeless powder contains NO sulfur

Bump

This actually happened about 3 miles from where I used to live lol. I know that complex. Its a shithole.

anyone with a fraction of a brain would know these people cutting their guns up aren't real gun owners

Florida shooting was just so much of a fail for Broward and the deepstate, people have no idea.

Good eye, user.
I hope the goy who assembled it for them did that on purpose some autism would see the lie.

>Ar15 recoil
>nearly same as .22 rifle
If he wants to fire a loud gun. Fire my ruger pistol.
Shooting with dad way back years ago. Just talking. Forget to put plugs in ear. He pops off a round. FUCKKKKKK, im standing parallel to the gun, barrel.
I had ringing in my left ear for 3 days.

Care to share? Because I've not heard any of this.

The Democrat gun owners are disarming for some feelz and likes. I don't see a problem with this.

He should have been immediately arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit a crime. He openly told the police he was going to murder children with his firearm. I bet it was a kike.

but an ar-15 is a .22 rifle user

I'm not a faggot. I don't give in to peer pressure. If everyone else turned in their guns, I'd be the last one on earth with a gun.

It's chambered in several different calibers.

Just making the upcoming purge easier

It's a theory.

The security footage for the Florida school was delayed 40ish minutes "coincidentally", unbeknownst to the deepstate spooks who set this false flag up, with Cruz as the patsy.

They told Cruz to be at the school at a certain hour, being the chosen patsy given his internet history etc.

The plan was having the deepstate agents execute the shooting, and then have the heroic Broward county agents storm the place and take out Cruz when they knew he was there, thanks to the security feed. Thus saving the day and proving that police is all you need to keep safe, no need for guns.

That delay in the security feed completely destroyed that plan. Deepstate agents proceeded with the shootings, but the Broward police were waiting for their cue to rush in, a cue that never came.

Cruz the patsy, like the rest of the students was scared and left. Went to Mcdonald's. Patsy alive, police total failures, no kids saved. Planned narrative destroyed.

Do they really think that’s going to work? Fucking trantards

Where is the 40 minute delay coming from?

It’s all psyops

>airshit tier optic with pistol iron sights and pointless rails
>it is on backwards too

it's really a 20 min delay, but same principle. It would have been delayed by someone aware of the plan.

No i mean where are you getting this from? Has anyone else confirmed this?

pretty much all msm

>Any time a person is demonized for any reason, I automatically find myself on that person's side.

Why do you think they’re being conditioned to seek “safe spaces? If terrible things started happening would they find such places full of comrads arming fellow travelers?

>a half-hour after Nikolas Cruz dropped his rifle and fled Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, police thought they were seeing him live on security cameras, still in the building. They were actually seeing images tape-delayed.

The Broward School District’s security cameras did not show real-time video for police, complicating their efforts to track and pin down the shooter, the South Florida Sun Sentinel has learned.

Holy shit I hadn't seen this. So broward county was still responding to a shooting that had supposedly ended a half hour ago?
How can they fuck up this bad on accident?

I never shot a gun but it seems to me that shooting with a rifle is safer than shooting with a hand gun.
The size and shape of the gun give you less chance of doing something retarded and shooting yourself.

No shit. This guy could've shot himself but he forgot to reverse the barrel too