Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/99O1TcVnTSY
youtu.be/Yc_4FKhbMvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

marking the real border wall

Looks like an ICBM

i came and gave the world a cumtribute

>> MERIKA STAHP

Some apes evolved and colonized the whole planet in 200.000 years and they call it "Dirt" apparently.
Strange creatures desu senpai

Honestly though, starting in Chile and going to North Pole?
Going to say Vril powered Nazi UFOs
look up:
Operation Highjump
Ahnenerbe
Why Hitler was so obsessed with hollow earth theory and believed the entry was at the north pole

earth is being cut in half

sorry lads this is from the nut i just busted watching a riley reid vid

>SoyCure Team

UHHH HEY GUISE TYLER HERE LOOK AT THIS ARTICLE WHOOOOOAAA COULD IT BE ALIENS OR A SECRET GOVERNMENT PROGRAM? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IN THE COMMENTS STAY SAFE OUT THERE BROS

He's nothing but clickbait. unsubscribe OP.

Odd. How do you know it’s not edited?

theres literally a video from someone in the path of the line that shows a fuckhuge tube of cloud from horizon to horizon. Normally id agree that a lot on there is questionable but this is legit strange

It actually goes from Antarctica to the arctic, literally halfway round the earth

Secureteam 10 has a video up and in the description theres coordinates to an island above siberia that is hidden on all world viewing websites/applications.

Jeannette island.

Part of the DE LONG archipelago.

Link ffs

globe earth = disinfo. Nothing is happening there, move along.

youtu.be/99O1TcVnTSY

And

youtu.be/Yc_4FKhbMvw

Big ass chemtrail

Sorry about your lobotomy.

>secure team 10
Holy shit who even takes those faggots seriously?
They're just sensationalist cancer.

Even more likely it's uncle adolf then.
Operation Highjump was battle in Antarctica

this does seem pretty weird. I just hate how you have to wade through 20 videos of speculation about shaky cam footage of a ufo to get something actually interesting like this.

Nazi recon flight between the two openings of the hollow earth.

>secureteam10

Probably true desu/

Go home equator, you’re drunk!

Where do the nazis build their crafts? Where are their resources and steel mills etc?

Saitama whiffed a punch and that is the blowback energy.

>jew stars and swastikas
just like golden dawn. their logo is also a shekels symbol. hollow earth implies a crust of "roundness", no? sun is not a furnace. but black sun is a cop out. a swastika is a broken cross. yet the greek word for cross is "pole"

superman?

>> pictureforants.jpg

Ignore the gay flag. He's a flat earth shill

God dammit not you

If you can read that then you must be an ant. Care to tell what it says?

I reverse image searched it and all the results were about flat Earth.

I fucking hope so.

Lmao

it's just a roll cloud silly user, it's a natural occurrence. it's pretty late, aren't you tired? are you feeling sleepy? i know i am.

argentina just showed england who's boss

I like his videos, he finds the stange things and gives a brief rundown. He is the only person I've seen cover that and it's pretty interesting. The thing is he doesn't claim to be an expert but he brings up stuff and encourages his viewers to weigh in - much like pol ST10 community is the crowsourcing of the spoopy. His theme music is good too. Stop being a hater senpai.