what does she say again?

La Li Lu Le Lo

she must be protected

>DuDuDuuuuu

Bazumbo

doot doot

no, just pure and traumatized

>steins;gay

No, if she was retard, she would be ugly and drooling. I'd like to imagine she was a closeted Lesbian but this very reverent in traditional Japanese culture and gender and thus didn't want to express her sexuality. Thus, she repressed it, and spends her time hidden away taking care of Kyouma.

It's the only explanation I can think of as to why she would settle for that fat fuck.

go back to tumblr

the fuck is that comic

Zimbabwe!

You know, Mayuri might be retarded. But I always thought that Kurisu would smell bad. I mean, think about it. Every person you know that wears the same sweatshirt everyday usually doesn't smell very good. Like I doubt she ever washes it, she didn't even wash it in the laundry scene. I mean, If anything her Brown jacket would smell bad. This seriously bothered me throughout the series.

> ever choosing her over literally anyone... even Hoeka
Is this REALLY the choice of steins;gate?

No, she wasn't retarded. She probably wasn't much dumber than Itaru or Okabe.

Think about it, we don't actually have any evidence that Itaru was smart enough to be a supaa hackaa, CERN set up an obvious bait for him and he fell for it, this was our only supposed evidence of him being capable of anything. Okabe accidentally discovered time travel by connecting a fucking cell phone to a microwave and needed the only confirmed intelligent character in the show to figure out how it actually worked.

You would only think of duduru as dumb if you actually fell for Okabe's cyuunibyou delusions.

No no no no no no....Mayuri is just sweet and innocent.

She had some form of low-tier autism, at least. She functioned relatively normally in society though so she wasn't too bad. Hell, she was the only one out of the lab members that actually made any real money.

Maybe she has multiple jackets that all look the same. I've bought a few of the same shirt for work before so I don't have to wash as often, it's pretty reasonable.

On what fucking planet do girls who don't even know each other that well wash each other like this?

The magical land of Anime
Just accept it

The planet I want to be born on when I reincarnate...

Well yeah that makes sense for normal clothes like shirts and stuff. Shorts and pants can be worn multiple days in a row as well. I don't know, I just got the thought in my head and now I can't un-think it whenever I see Kurisu in the Brown jacket. Her labcoat on the other hand...

Now I'm wondering why her lab coat has no buttons on it. That's useless

Fuck you're right, it's basically just a white duster at this point.

reminder: time travel makes yuo gay

But Itaru repair the time machine. It's something.

Another good point, both stockings and sweatshirt in the summer leads to smelliness. I think we can say that canonically Kurisu smells bad.

She was chuuni. Everyone was chuuni in this show.

>we never got the kurisu x mayushi yuri spin-off we always wanted

>>>>>>>>>>>she

>the only confirmed intelligent character
Oh cool yet another person who thinks that Kurisu was the only smart character.

I thought she was just playing around like Okabe.