Say something nice about australia

say something nice about australia
youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

It's the only country that shares any cultural similarities with the USA, you know, the whole not giving a shit thing.

Lots of them come here during ski season to work the resorts. Very nice people, met alot in jasper park. Fun people who like to party.

Vegemite is good on toast

Your shitposting makes me not want to kill myself. Also I unironically enjoy vegemite.

They are a great dumping ground for our undesirables

You sound like our mom, England.

We ban clubs, now no more clubbings

>be muttgrug
>get clubbed

Foster's is tolerable

That is why we don't drink it.

They're the type of days that I disrespect less

Love australians actually. Salt of the earth, if salt were a cunt. Sweden ought to man up and take all their migrants desu.

They have normal hot women and real men.

shutup cunt the only thing your little rock is good for is acting as a stepping stone for the gook hordes

Your abos seem easier to deal with than our maoris in a way.

>A bunch of drugged up hippies
>Screaming warrior tribesman
Obviously it's easier to do away with the former. A good haka is pretty enjoyable to watch though.

They're just using you for your uranian, bro. They don't actually care about you.

I really meant "to do away with" bro. I would like to see a death match between the abos and maori. Least there is enough space in oz to throw the abo corpses to the dingos.

I lived in Australia for 23 years. I saw at least 5-6 times more maori than abos. I suspect that there's a shadow deathmatch going on between the two, and the maori are already winning.

The abos are probably hiding away in their shithole "camps", drunk and high off petrol. Easier for the maori to pick off. Never know they're coming.

thats pretty impressive desu