[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 13 [720p]

>[HorribleSubs] Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha-bu - 13 [720p]

why

On the bright side, if this piece of crap can earn a bonus episode, think what's possible for your favorite anime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zpdH4fOyCfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not a piece of crap.

>this piece of crap
You take that back you double nigger

>my home city is in an anime
That spot is just a short bus ride away. Don't know what this show is about but that's neat.

Poorly animated CG cycling and AOP doing ads for a bike shop.

But it is. The show is lazy, directionless and low-budget, the characters are beyond one-dimensional and practically interchangeable (just ask the OP!), it's diabetic-food-level bland, and the character CG is eye-burning.

If you want cute girls doing cute things in Kamakura, Hanayamata is better in every way and even features Reina Ueda. She's just playing a brain-damaged version of Naru in this show anyway.

It's not Philadelphia (or New York, or Shinjuku), FYI. They apparently have one of these in Taiwan too, which is where the episode takes place.

It's just a BD special that came out months ago. I don't know why Crunchy suddenly decided to sub it.

Scratch that. AnimeRG already had it ripped from CR when it came out back in May. HS is just late to the party apparently.

Minami is enjoyable because it doesn't try to throw anime cliches to your face. It has a relaxing atmosphere to show you to ride a bike for the scenery. The top characters are Fuyune, shop manager and gaijin. It does fall flat with the CG (like any show today, same a breathing air) and the rest of the characters from what I mentioned are boring. I still want to a own a motorcycle instead.

Ready for next season's cycle anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=zpdH4fOyCfw

Kind of defeats the purpose when all the scenery in the show is photo backgrounds with a single Photoshop layer slapped on top. It was so hideous in the OAV. They should have skipped the hand-drawn characters on top and just used stick puppets.

Oh we got another, nice.

It really is ugly to look at

I'll watch it not because of the bikes but because I've sorely missed an actual racing anime that weren't just one off episodes.

Remember Long Riders.

Really? Wow, small world.

Remember fang.

Remember Ami.

What's up with recent influx of cycling anime? There's noting much to it aside from >he still got oxygen left in his muscles!

Unf, I still love that small belly shadow.