Other urls found in this thread:

benefits.nra.org/
counter.fund
youtube.com/watch?v=vvw3pHiWUfQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll bump for funny

Bonus points if an user can obtain their credit card info to make this happen

Give me your guns

Not only will it be funny, but it's the right thing to do.

How about operation to give my Jew son-in-law state secrets when he is in no way qualified!

Beautiful.

FedEx a copy of The Turner Diaries sounds easier

is it normal for high schoolers to have credit cards in the us

You don't need their credit info. You can donate or gift them a membership. Just need their name and address.

Yes exactly. All we need to do is find out what their addresses are (which shouldn't be too hard) and make the memberships in their names. It's actually pretty simple.

People buy their children memberships all the time.

Someone needs to pull that dog over in that truck and give him a breathalyzer! Fucking drunk ass slow drivers!

Wait wait.
Do you need to pay for a membership of NRA? What benefits does it give you?

well if people can donate for pence via planned parenthood, why not?

Boss Hogg has taken to many black dicks up the ass. Drop that piece of shit in a black chicago neighborhood on a saturday night and watch the niggers line up to fuck this little dickheads brains out before the feed him to the mexican drug fiends who will cut out his heart and eat it in front of him while he dies.

just buy out for them,
You can even buy a dozen for no reason if you really wanna defend our freedoms

Just pointing out, lifetime members can vote in board members. So, keep that in mind.

Am I too high or they both look fucking weird?

OPERATION HOGGROAST...

They use the money to lobby government on your behalf. They also throw in magazines, free gifts, gun insurance protection plan, and I believe a limited representation from a lawyer if you have to go to court for a weapons charge.

24/7 Defense of Your Gun Rights
Your Choice of Magazine
Your Official Membership Card and Decal
$7,500 No-Cost Gun Owner Protection Plan Insurance

benefits.nra.org/
the insurance is worth having especially since you can be a lifetime member for only $1500

it was until a few years ago, when obama made it illegal

I'd buy it for the lawyer and insurance alone. Seems totally worth it.

feed hogg to a sand nigger.

Well for starters you get a subscription to they magazine and merchandise like hats and shirts. They also have somekind of insurance program for firearms/owners.
However, most importantly you can get all kinds of discounts and deals on firearms/outdoors related products and events. One of my buddies was telling me that his coworker was able to get a glock 17L through an NRA promotion, a somewhat rare and very neat gun.
If I recall a few years ago they also raffled off a 10000 dollar barret 50 cal sniper rifle.

>unsurance is worth having.

Only if you live in a faggot state that allows criminals or their families to sue if shot and or killed while committing a crime.

Hence its worth having.

Having insurance is always good, specially in USA where someone can get in your home to steal break their leg because of furniture, sue you and win.

Just moved to an uncucked state

Even in Texas with an open and shut case you can expect to go to court and accumulate some substantial legal fees. Discharging a weapon will always bring you to court.

oh shut up nra we get it the 2nd amendment is under attack but you faggots have been on here the past week shilling your stupid jacket for 1500 its almost as bad as pewdiepies 399 chair... just stop

Had. They had some kind of insurance.

this covers you nationwide, bucko. crossing into a different state with your guns and using them can totally fuck you over.

This isn't like car insurance, that shit is a rip off

You get deals on certain companies, life insurance and gun insurance.

Move to uncucked state, never leave uncucked state.

What uncucked state are you from? As this guy mentions fire a gun and there are chances you get sued no matter what.

3,000 on gofundme would be ezpz, someone set it up

>when a poo knows more than you

I'm a member plus have Carry Guard. Cheap as fuck for the amount of insurance you get. If I shoot somebody, they pay for clean up, my lawyer and bail, and even buy me a new gun.

I've made four grand swing trading stocks on Robinhood since Christmas, should I earmark my gains for this?

It was basically irrelevant anyway. Unless you had a metric shit ton of guns the cost of the policy was too high

David Hogg's address is 7819 NW 112th Way
Parkland FL 33076-4714

Hogg needs to get raped by Kevin Spacey

desperate aren't you

sad

your organization is finished

Good idea OP lets make this happen.

>Nigger I'm not even getting the jacket. I just want to be a lifetime member.
Also, $400 gaming chairs are incredibly fucking comfy. Best chair I've ever had

Dear God, please somebody do this.

Emma Gonzalez' address is either

10340 NW 60th Pl
Parkland FL 33076-2522

or

7569 NW 117th Ln
Parkland FL 33076-4259

How to tell if dog assassin's from the future come back and kill a bunch of random kids they drive by in a truck

And before mods get on my ass this is public information obtained from 411.com

This is hilarious.

Texas. Gut fucked and read the penal code.
CPRC §83.001. CIVIL IMMUNITY. A defendant who uses force or deadly force that is justified under Chapter 9, Penal Code, is immune from civil liability for personal injury or death that results from the defendant’s use of force or deadly force, as applicable.

Why are you guys like this?

We have addresses. We need to setup a GoFundMe. Let's make this happen!

GoFundMe will kill it. They will just claim it's harassment.

How do we crowd fund?

Gofund - bang hoggs mom for 1million US Dollar.

high lulzpotential

Big kek.

what do you mean by /youguys/ ??

I feel bad, have a (You).

So sexist. Literally shaking.

can I donate without receiving mail?

t. lives with liberals

mods seemed to be a little fussed over public info in HWNDU

Hoggs address.

youre welcome

Damn he's a little old to be in highschool.

the nigger still lives with his parents.

Yes you can. Just select no subscription or whatever the option says. They will want to mail you some kind of starter packet. You can always just mail it to someone you know.

As a gofundme alternative
Check either
counter.fund or
backtheright.org

Age 50-55 on that address. Big surprise the faggots a liar.

Bumping

This, OP's plan REEKS of leftist CIA psyop.

this is a stupid idea, they can just cancel the membership, that is if you can even manage to fraudulently sign up with their info

Why don't we just send these pieces of shit a Sup Forums flag each and call it a day?

It'll still be funny and the NRA will be funded in their name. It will no doubt get articles written about it.

haha ebin troll dude when all my freedoms are gone at least I can look back and say I wasted some money on a shitty stupid joke haha ebin

lol I just got a membership

I don't even own or plan to own a gun, but I liked the speech from this guy.

pizza time?

let this idiocy die down the media is more or less already trying to move on.
and the only purpose of keeping this alive is to damage republicans so fuck you you stupid leftwing hilldawg and everyone that falls for it.

I’m 25 and I’ve had a debit card since I was about 14. Granted, my parents were on the account so I didn’t have stupid fees and it was basically just a way for them to transfer me money in place of cash, but I had a card. I didn’t get my first credit card until about a year ago but that’s because I have no intention of gathering debt, I just use it to build credit.

Link to said speech?

Kek

Idk if anyone is interested, but this is the only record for Delaney Tarr I could find in Coral Springs Florida What's interesting is she's actually a student at FSU and NOT a high schooler

youtube.com/watch?v=vvw3pHiWUfQ

It is hardly even talks about rifles, he calls out marxists, all sorts of shit. This is one of the few guys with political clout doing this.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>mentions ((((Alinsky)))) and the far-left kike media in the first minute

wtf I love the NRA now

yes I am glad I watched