Ok, so I'm a libcuck/libtard/soyboy whatever you want. Too lazy to put effort into the image. I'm left-leaning center...

Ok, so I'm a libcuck/libtard/soyboy whatever you want. Too lazy to put effort into the image. I'm left-leaning center, but the "left can't meme" phrase triggers my delicate snowflake heart, so here's how I feel about it:

"the left can't meme" only sprouted up because most people on the left don't make political memes. Western culture, and by extension, internet culture, is more heavily influenced by left-leaning liberal thought. Almost every meme you've ever seen that isn't "lol muh wall maga hue hue" has been made by someone at least moderately left leaning.

In addition, compare that to the trend that as generations continue, they become more liberal. If you ask my conservative grandparents what makes a "good meme," they'll call you a sissie. Ask any millennial (statistically a liberal), and they'll likely have at least some kind of answer.

Compound that with the fact that the more urban your upbringing, the more liberal you tend to be. Urban upbringings are more closely associated with education and access to technology. Right-wing influence in internet culture is relatively new, spurred on mostly by rural areas gaining access to the internet.

The right makes some pretty bad memes, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I had hopes for this thread, but then you just spouted your typical superiority complex ego-soothing bullshit. Ironically, this is part of why the left can't meme.

I've seen that one before. I didn't put enough effort into the rant to care if you dismiss it. Tell me what's wrong, why I'm wrong, something like that. "red pill" me, or whichever color.

Fuck it, I don't even care about replying to the same thing twice. I'm a dumb libcuck, my girlfriend is fucking my black friend, and I'm ok with it, so I don't care about replying twice.

What exactly were you expecting? Assuming your whole reply isn't some attempt at "I dislike it so I'll say that I don't care." Please, tell me exactly what would have made this properly captivating to you.

"the left can't meme" isn't an opinion. It's an observation because they have no argument.

>"the left can't meme" only sprouted up because most people on the left don't make political memes. Western culture, and by extension, internet culture, is more heavily influenced by left-leaning liberal thought. Almost every meme you've ever seen that isn't "lol muh wall maga hue hue" has been made by someone at least moderately left leaning.
The left doesn't make good political memes because they don't understand their opposition. Lefty snowflake attitude can only exist on heavily censored websites because they view any opposing views as a personal attack on themselves (partly because they're mostly women). This is also the reason liberals are much more likely to discriminate against conservatives at work, leading to the upper branches of all large organizations (government and private sector alike) to be very left leaning. Basically leftists are bigots

>Almost every meme you've ever seen that isn't "lol muh wall maga hue hue" has been made by someone at least moderately left leaning.

Memes originated on Sup Forums. Lefties have been copying 3 year old stale memes and putting their spin on it for almost 10 years now.

>they become more liberal

I have no idea why people keep saying this. This happened with Boomers and generation X, but leftism has become lame and gay. It has become the stale boring establishment, it is what teenagers want to rebel against.

There's nothing edgy about leftism to attract teens now.

>Urban upbringing
Urban centers are collapsing. Look up the stats. (white) people are flooding out of them, urban areas will only be for poor minorities and faggy white people in the future.

It is an opinion, though. Also, an argument regarding what? I honestly don't get what you're trying to imply. I literally made an argument as the original post (despite being half-assed), so I'm sure you aren't referring to that.

And the right does understand the left? From what I've seen, you think everyone even slightly left leaning needs a bottle opener to get at their soylent. Both sides are fighting strawman so hyperbolic that arguments aren't even related to what they're arguing about.

You're not saying that a rural upbringing is good, are you? I think the Roman Empire might disagree with you there. Also, what do you mean "lefties have been copying 3 year old stale memes and putting their spin on it for almost 10 years now."? I can understand if you were referring to normies, but the same doesn't apply to everyone on the left.

I'm going to reply to myself to state that I don't want to say you're wrong. I'm more center than anything, so I don't really care if you make fun of liberals. I just don't understand why the right clings to the "left can't meme" phrase when it seems wrong to me. What am I not getting?

You're all so self absorbed and these posts just ooze it.

For lack of a more efficient phrase: get out of your own ass long enough to breath.

>pls respond

Lmao at this desperate attempt to garner validation. Chan memes helped Trump win because they were intended to help him win. When we say "leftists can't meme" it's because you're not in it to accomplish any similar goal or advocate any liberal position, it comes from a selfish desire for social acceptance. That's why you didn't post this on Facebook or Reddit or some other place where people are careless enough to eat your shit. Now go play Nintendo.

>And the right does understand the left? From what I've seen, you think everyone even slightly left leaning needs a bottle opener to get at their soylent
It's an issue but I think that because like 90% of media is left leaning, conservatives at least know what their opponents think. The evidence for this is surveys have asked people what their political affiliation is and whether they would discriminate against hiring somebody due to their political affiliation. The results were that Democrats were much more likely to discriminate. Which brings us back to:
>Leading to the upper branches of all large organizations (government and private sector alike) to be very left leaning
Which is why the media is left leaning in the first place. They actively discriminate against conservatives. Many even brag about it

You could just call me names because you disagree with what I'm saying, or you could actually take the time to understand what I'm saying, then if I'm wrong, convince me of that.

Literally every lefty meme is either unfunny or completely inspired by memes the right already made, case in point your image

Your entire ideology when it comes to memes is dead because your entire ideology outside of memes is nothing but fake propaganda. The memes the right create are funny and have an effect because they are rooted in truth, where as the left is rooted in lies.

>You're not saying that a rural upbringing is good, are you?
It depends on the circumstances. Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't. The roman empire doesnt represent every urban area in history.

Today, small-towns or small-mid sized cities are superior to America's major cities. This is an objective fact if you look at the stats. Poverty, crime, pollution, anti-depression use, ect. are all worse than small-mid sized cities.

Chicago, NYC, and L.A. are having a mass exodus. Chicago's wealth is absolutely flooding out the state, and Idaho is now the fastest growing state in America.

On a personal note, I grew up in rural America and moved to a major city for college. Young men are much healthier and happier in rural areas, and I am now looking to move to a small-medium sized city now that I'm finished with college. The current urban environment is very depressing for most people.

>that doesn't apply to everyone on the left
You said everything on the internet is inherently leftist.

Lefties are the normies. Meme culture was created by Sup Forums. I still see memes from 2008 being recycled through normiebook and reddit.

Leftism ruled the culture through hollywood and underground music/art for about 50 years but that has now changed with the internet, and the shift in culture as well. Grassroots leftism has become the equivelant of right-wing Christianity in the 90's. It's completely lame and church lady-tier. Nothing edgy, sexy, or dangerous about it.

Dude quit responding to this slide thread.
Also Op
>back to /leftypol/

>And the right does understand the left?

Yes, the right understands the left more than the left understands the right. It's settled science.

Of course google is pozzed and won't show me the study.

Your entire perspective is just: "I'm smarter than you". Collectively, this is: "we're smarter than you". This makes you unfunny, insufferable, and intellectually rigid (since you're terrified of being subjected to the "you're dumb" charge by one of your "enlightened" peers for expressing wrongthink, like you're mag-dumping all over this thread). Humor is about pushing boundaries, creativity, and playing with taboos, three things that suffer greatly when everyone is horrified of being caught wrongthinking, so leftist memes invariably end up being safe, circlejerk bullying of wrongthinkers. Leftist political discussion have very little dynamism and usually just devolve into seeing who can out-posture everyone else with how many obscure books they've read.

I am an intelligent person. I am used to being the most intelligent person in the room almost everywhere I go. I went to the best schools, read a lot, and have a high-paying "new economy" job in a big liberal city. I can confidently say that Sup Forums satiates my desire for novel and engaging discussion far more than fart-sniffing echo chambers like reddit, because they're just a big room full of people like you saying All The Right Things who focus most of their creative energy not on exploring new ideas, but on coming up with ever more creative and insulting ways to mean-spiritedly put down anyone who expresses wrongthink. I would infinitely prefer to talk with racist conspiracy theorists and articulate neckbeards - not that those stereotypes are anywhere near as true or as universal as your polemically make them out to be - than a bunch of stuck up bullies who don't even talk about anything interesting.

>Tldr: the left can meme because the right is actually the left

>"the left can't meme" only sprouted up because most people on the left don't make political memes. Western culture, and by extension, internet culture, is more heavily influenced by left-leaning liberal thought. Almost every meme you've ever seen that isn't "lol muh wall maga hue hue" has been made by someone at least moderately left leaning.

holy shit you're a faggot and retarded at the same time

Not an opinion and no argument because any attempt the left makes to meme only exposes they support a failed ideology and leads to more right meme fuel.

The left can't meme simply because their HQ is twatter and our HQ is Sup Forums.

As much as you'd like to think that to be true, Sup Forums is way too obscure to influence almost literally anything. The way it's divided and the attitude of the users also makes it nearly impossible to change people's minds on here.

>selfish desire for social acceptance
That's more or less the point of all social interactions, yes. I didn't post it on Reddit nor Facebook because I want to hear differing opinions. I genuinely want to understand your point, not get called random names for no reason other than disagreeing with you.

You say that you know what liberals think, but then continue to use strawman arguments against liberals. No liberal is going to listen to you if you think they're all communists that let their girlfriends have sex with immigrants.

Being conservative has been very destructive in the past. The medieval era being a good example, though in modern history, the American Civil War would work. In recent times, opposition to science such as climate change strengthens this.

Yes, that sounds hypocritical. I am NOT saying that you are all fire and brimstone racist conspiracy theorists, though. The left has their share of bullshit, too, I'm not disagreeing with you on that.

This is a rare meme. Made when it looked like Minnesota was about to go red.

>slide thread
a non-Sup Forums person came here to talk about culture, that isn't a fucking slide thread

you wanna know why the left cant meme? look at this image, ingest its lack of humor. see the reasoning? "it doesn't offend anyone", comedy should have at least some edge to it or it's bland, unfunny garbage. thats why you're not funny anymore, you all became word police, and comedy doesn't work with overly sensitive word police around.

The roman empire began when land reforms led to the end of tenant farmers and suddenly there were all these guys out of work and looking for a scrap. For most roman soldiers their dream was to make some money and get a farm somewhere in the empire. You don't know shit

>nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html
This does a pretty good job of explaining it
>You say that you know what liberals think, but then continue to use strawman arguments against liberals
I didn't strawman I quoted (YOU). Also now I'm quoting another self proclaimed 'progressive' above to make a further point. This is how a discussion works

The average Roman lived in a rural clay hut. Pop history is not real.

I do understand what you're saying. You think you have some reasonable points as to why "the left can't meme" is either irrelevant or overstated.

I'm not calling you names, I'm offering a legitimate countetpoint to your points. I'm telling you why your points don't matter, and it's also why the left actually can't meme.

You guys need to come up for air.
Put less vaguely, not everything is FOR SERIOUS POLITICS. As long as politics are used as a marketing tool to push just about every product, and as long as leftists fall for the trick, the left will be the unfun and unfunny establishment incapable of memeing.
The fact that most leftists can't distinguish btwn marketing and reality, or even care about the blurred lines in their own media (while being quick to denounce FOX or whatever) is why I say pull your head out of your ass.

The fact that I have to explain this is also why I say to pull your head out of your ass.

>I'm not calling you names
>You're all so self absorbed and these posts just ooze it.
>For lack of a more efficient phrase: get out of your own ass long enough to breath.
Your lack of self awareness is amazing

>You say that you know what liberals think, but then continue to use strawman arguments against liberals. No liberal is going to listen to you if you think they're all communists that let their girlfriends have sex with immigrants.

Not the other user, but right-wingers understand the left because we are surrounded by it 24/7. Many of us were leftists at some point, because leftism is the default political position for young people.

Also, the strawmanning is just funny banter for the purpose of putting lefties in their place. This is to draw moderates or independent towards us, not draw the people we're making fun of towards us.

>Medieval era
The medieval-era was not that bad. There were a lot of insane things happening during that time period and I think a right-wing way of approaching them happened to be the most effective.

>opposition to science
Leftism denies race realism and IQ theories, homosexual-pedo correlations, pre-marital sex statistics, and engages in insane history revision like nothing we've ever seen.

>I am NOT saying that you are all fire and brimstone conspiracy theorists though

We literally are, except most of our conspiracy theories have been revealed to be true since 2016

Reminder that it was liberals who wanted to keep slaves during the civil war

based liberals

You mean every lefty POLITICAL meme is funny. Yes, that may be true to you since you aren't left-leaning.

>The memes the right create are funny and have an effect because they are rooted in truth, where as the left is rooted in lies.
That's an incredibly circular argument. Please don't just go "It's true because I think so."

Again, don't just dismiss this. I have no ill intent. I just want to state my disagreements, then discuss what others think about it.

Thank you for actually bringing up some sort of evidence, albeit anecdotal.

Culturally and in terms of progress (scientifically and politically), I'd argue that urban centers are more advanced, despite the inherent drawbacks of dense population.

>You said everything on the internet is inherently leftist.
I apologize if it was taken that way. I mean simply that I believe most things on the Internet prior to the emergence of the alt-right were generally influenced by left-leaning western culture, not that internet culture itself is inherently left.

>Lefties are the normies. Meme culture was created by Sup Forums. I still see memes from 2008 being recycled through normiebook and reddit.
This is purely anecdotal. I've seen many right-leaning people who were normies. I believe you see the left as normies because you only regularly interact with people on the right when you're on the internet, so any "leftist non-normie" would be outside of your circle.

If you don't want to talk, that's fine. I'm genuinely just trying to discuss this. "It's bad because I disagree with it" is what I'm trying to show.

My perspective is that I don't have a perspective. I'm presenting the information that I believe to be true, then posing a problem (the phrase) that conflicts with that information. I WANT to be conflicted, that's why I made this post. Please don't just dismiss it because you don't like discussing these things. "wrongthink" all you want, whatever that means.

There are funny liberals, but they aren't allowed to be edgy anymore because their social groups are composed of hair trigger feminists and mentally ill faggots. So they must keep all their funny memes to themselves.

>reee the left CAN meme
>posts his own OC
>it’s terrible

Thanks for the extensive shitpost, I guess. Here's a (You) for your troubles.

I don't care how you define yourself. You deliberately talk like an idiot. Worse that than that... you are trying to frame it as something clever.

Meta-memeing for the sake of memeing is like a retard discovering that he can jerk his own dick for the first time then showing everyone over and over again.

You've made everyone and everything around you worse and will continue to do so for the rest of your life.

That's not what a circular argument is (and what you mean is circular logic)

The entire left end of the political spectrum in today's politics is founded in lies and corruption. Race, religion, economics, everything.

"Self-absorbed" is also just a quality people can posses like hair color or height. "Head out of your ass" is just the crude way of saying the same thing.

>I mean simply that I believe most things on the Internet prior to the emergence of the alt-right were generally influenced by left-leaning western culture, not that internet culture itself is inherently left.
You say this but you also say
>I didn't post it on Reddit nor Facebook because I want to hear differing opinions
Basically you realize that nobody is allowed to post anything right wing on most sites but you still think that internet culture is not inherently left wing. Is this correct?

>My perspective is that I don't have a perspective. I'm presenting the information that I believe to be true, then posing a problem (the phrase) that conflicts with that information. I WANT to be conflicted, that's why I made this post. Please don't just dismiss it because you don't like discussing these things. "wrongthink" all you want, whatever that means.
This is my point encapsulated. You didn't really engage with what I said, you just verbosely deflected and seized upon something to fashion into a pithy rejoinder. If you build your ego on thinking you're "smart", as defined by some popular authority, you neglect to develop or engage your own critical thinking skills and instead just strive to become as fervent an acolyte as possible of The Holy Texts (in the modern context, the pseudo- technocratic dogma of humanitarian globalism)

This has been an interesting discussion. I appreciate the fact that you seem reasonable and willing to listen to the ideas presented here OP.
You seem open minded and respectful, and intelligent based off how you type. If ever there is to be unity amongst people it will be through propper conversations like the above.

My opinion on why the left can't meme is basically what has been stated already; in my observation the left is the mainstream outlook. Most people want to fit in and therefore go with the flow of the mainstream. PC culture (post-modernism which is also the same thing has 3rd wave fem) has become a sort of state religion. Whoever is the most PC publicly is seen as the most virtuous.
This is why several anons above have mentioned that those on the left are similar in perspnality to the most pious religious people of the past. The self-righteous types.

Since right wing thought is so publicly lambasted, it takes free thinkers to go against the grain. Many on the righr are truly concerned about the future of the world and make memes pointing out the hypocracy, and outright lies of the current system. There is a fearless heart and soul behind right wing memes; it's what comes from people who have broken fron the pack and don't fear what society will think as a consequence. All humor comes from truth.

Those who are very concerned about being politically correct will never point out truths in a comical way. A) their focus is not on truth but on fitting in with the herd so they haven't the heart and drive behind their memes. B) they are painfully afraid to step out of line and offend someone. Therefore they stick to publicly safe topics, which aren't funny as a consequence.

Humor has to be free, unbridled, wild. It is the freedom of the human spirit. Put it in a box and it dies.

Yes, I am. Thank you.

I made my argument at the top. I stated several points supporting the fact that the left CAN meme, then suggested an origin for the phrase which would further discredit it.

Thank you.

Is this meme somehow left-leaning? I don't get it.

I don't WANT to be an "intolerant leftie," but it seems ironic that a gook is telling me about the importance of farming.

I know you quoted me, but your following explanation isn't exactly related to it, so forgive me if I misunderstood it.

Those clay huts were not the centers of the great architectural works of Rome, the strategies of Caesar, nor the writings of Cicero.

>The medieval-era was not that bad. There were a lot of insane things happening during that time period and I think a right-wing way of approaching them happened to be the most effective.
It... was pretty bad. Between the supression of free thought, emergence of feudal society, and dominance of religion over reason were pretty bad, especially since they directly followed the glories of Rome.

>Leftism denies race realism and IQ theories, homosexual-pedo correlations, pre-marital sex statistics, and engages in insane history revision like nothing we've ever seen.
Again, that's a strawman. Most people I've talked to on the left would agree with you on almost all of those points.

That's what's often mixed up by non-Americans. It was the "democrats," not "liberals." The term "Democrat" and "Republican" have completely switched places since then. Effectively speaking, the modern-day Republicans hold many of the same positions as the Democrats back then.

The left cant meme because they filter everything they say to make sure it cant be twisted (by leftists) to sound offensive to ANYONE. This makes everything they come up with dull/boring.

>I stated several points supporting the fact that the left CAN meme

Show me one funny lefty meme. Ill wait.

>This is purely anecdotal. I've seen many right-leaning people who were normies. I believe you see the left as normies because you only regularly interact with people on the right when you're on the internet, so any "leftist non-normie" would be outside of your circle.

90% of the people I interact with in real life are leftists (big-city environment). Lefties are normies because leftism is the established culture now. Lefties can loudly broadcast their opinions on social media and be praised, never censored. Right-wingers are being de-platformed and censored every single day, and it's actually intesifying now. You will also lose your job if you support Donald Trump in many places as well. This is what makes lefties normies.

Non-normie lefties seem to be a dying breed. The left-leaning anarchist/primitive hippy type seems to have drifted right in the last few years.

>(scientifically and politically), I'd argue that urban centers are more advanced
Leftist urban poltiics have failed, that is why wealthy white people are flooding out of urban era and fleeing to right-wing rural states like Idaho or Texas.

Also, science doesn't have much to with anything. If you mean that most scientific innovations are happening in cities, then yes I suppose considering that is where the most well-funded universities are. This doesn't benefit a city much though.

You’re an idiot. To prove us wrong, say the edgiest thing about the left.

>be 13
>wake up in my straw bed in my leaky hut in southern England at the crack of dawn
>eat a bowl of warmed cabbage water because I have no teeth left to chew my normal porridge
>have 12 year old wife also with no teeth, pregnant
>wife yells at me to go work the fields otherwise we won't have enough potatoes for taxes
>work my one acre potato field for 12 hours a day to get enough money to buy more cabbages
>do this every day for 5 years
>Visigoth pillagers come
>rapes my wife and children while I watch
>feudal lord comes by the next day and rapes my wife also before executing her to maintain racial purity
>get the plague
>fuckin armpits are so swollen I can't work the potato field
>coughing up black shit
>survive the plague but then starve to death because I couldn't work the fields

>the medieval-era was not that bad

Nice maymay.

>I know you quoted me, but your following explanation isn't exactly related to it, so forgive me if I misunderstood it.
Yeah it's hard to type out an entire idea without making giant walls of text so I was just trying to do what I could to explain. I'd have to say I agree with a lot. You're trying to understand what we're saying which is more than most would do. I think that
>Many on the righr are truly concerned about the future of the world and make memes pointing out the hypocracy, and outright lies of the current system
is often applicable to both sides but neither realize it. I think this is one of the biggest reasons people are so divided politically these days

>Be Mongol
>Kill millions of your enemies
>Seize their cities, horses, treasure and women
>Commit genocide on Muslims
>Capture qt Asian and Slav princesses
>Spread your DNA to half the world’s population
>Largest land-based empire

>The Middle Ages were awesome

>is often applicable to both sides but neither realize it
I think it would be more clear if I said
>is often applicable to both sides but neither see that from the other point of view

There are funny conservatives, but they aren't allowed to be edgy anymore because their social groups are composed of hair trigger nazis and KKK faggots. So they must keep all their funny memes to themselves.

Just

Can I keep it? Pretty please?

I'm not framing myself as anything. I just dislike the phrase, but don't feel like understanding Sup Forums enough to put the effort in to get you to care.

A circular argument is when the proof is the statement, or an extended form of that, such as "I think I'm true because a; a is true because I think so."

I can call a circular argument a circular argument.

I agree with you, Reddit and Facebook ARE heavily left-leaning. I did not say they always were. I believe this to be reactionary to Sup Forums's, and specifically Sup Forums's, popularity.

In addition to that, I didn't post it to Facebook and Reddit because I doubted many people would disagree, not because I thought that disagreements would be censored.

>Your entire perspective is just: "I'm smarter than you". Collectively, this is: "we're smarter than you".
This is what I was specifically referencing, as that's not at all what I'm trying to say, nor do I believe that to be the basis of my argument.

Nothing about this is intended to "build my ego," I'm literally JUST trying to understand why this phrase is used, despite being, in my opinion, wrong.

While I agree with you that the left wing is over zealous and dogmatic, and that the right wing may seem attractive to people who like to think against the flow, this appears more to me as simple rebellion than any sort of reasonable defiance. I understand that feminazis and communists are just as bad as the Nazis and KKK. I don't think that rebellion in itself constitutes more understanding. Various left comedians exist, such as jon stewart, colbert, etc.

>It... was pretty bad. Between the supression of free thought, emergence of feudal society, and dominance of religion over reason were pretty bad, especially since they directly followed the glories of Rome.

There is always a supression of free-thought, it is happening today (obviously to much lesser degree). The establishment of every society will always try to socially engineer the consent of the public towards the direction that the establishment wants to go.

Fudelism was an attempt to create an established hierarchy to face the problems of the day. There was not a better political system in any other area of the world at that time either.

I'm not saying it was the best system, I just think that it has been inflated to be some horrible time in history that people point as an example of a society that is not based on liberal principles.

As a right-wing person, I am not interested in going back to feudalism or remaining in today's political/cultural state. I want to move forward with a new system, possibly try something new that has never been tried before. Definitely nothing in the direction of leftism though.

Want to know why the left can't meme? Cause you fags can't take a joke. When my friend says How can you tell a niggers pregnant? Pulls out the tampon all the Cotton's picked. I think it's a damn good joke and will in turn try to one up that with something like what's the best part about 24 year olds? There's 20! Jokes like that are what I need to produce a small chuckle while your still hung up that I used the hard r in a nigger jokes. You can try to meme but it's like women's v men's sports it's adorable but noone will pay attention

B8

>implying this happened to everybody every single day
>mfw no 12 year old toothless pregnant gf

Sick strawman. Obviously these were not ideal times, but they were hard times and they would probably have been hard times no matter what the political system was.

Between plagues, war, and food shortages, you were not going to have a good time.

And religious order is not always bad. It worked for America until the greatest generation (worst generation) and boomers ruined it.

>Sup Forums is too obscure

Ever hear of Project Chanology, Reddit? We don't need the traffic of one of your normalshit hug boxes to influence on a wide scale, the transmission of information from here to the rest of the web, in the past, now, and in the future is proof of that.

>I genuinely want to understand your point

Idk what you are not getting as it's pretty simple. There was a bonafide desire to help Trump win, that was put into a collective effort to make it so. Liberals' memes aren't like that, your memes are a desperate attempt to gather favor from the leftist stack in the form of likes and other absurd forms of praise. It has no goal besides your desire to not be ostracized socially. No one cares about that here.

It is really wrong to think most people are liberal, or that liberal thinking is the default way of thinking. Most people are too afraid to go against the grain, a natural instinct.

>most people on the left don't make political memes
Oh, please, of COURSE the left makes shitty political memes all the time, just that they all involve Harry Potter, LOTR, or Wakanda-ism nigger pride shit because you're all stuck in a state of arrested development and can't make a point without visiting the cozy nostalgia of when your lives weren't so pathetic.

I notice a recurring trend of "i dont care" in all your posts. perhaps this is why your life is such shit and your girlfriend doesnt care about you?

You can't even meta, never mind meme.

Stick with your shitty TV and your black gay trans baby pornography.

How would you solve national security and school shootings?

That cat is getting serious air for being seemingly overweight.

>And everything the right says is racist and closed-minded
Is what I would say if you were right. Unfortunately, not everyone on the right is as you think they are. I doubt you are some hick racist in his 70's cursing NASA for faking the moon landings. I'm looking for legitimate reasons.

Never have I seen a funny right-wing meme. If you disagree with the ideology, you won't find the meme funny.

Correlation is NOT causation. Liberalism is more popular, yes. the Internet subculture is less popular, yes. It is the OVERLAP that matters. The overlap, I argue, is in favor of the left.

>You’re a racist. To prove me wrong, say the edgiest thing about the right.
Now realize that anything you think of will sound stupid to you.

thx lol rawr uwu

I'm replying to many people at once. I'm sorry if I'm not as concise as I'd like to be.

>is often applicable to both sides but neither realize it. I think this is one of the biggest reasons people are so divided politically these days
I completely agree with you on this. Both sides believe themselves to be right on everything. If you thought you were wrong, then you wouldn't stay on that side. Everyone wants a better life, and a better future. The only difference is what that future is, and how to get there. It makes me sad that there are such great misunderstandings that could be solved simply by talking about what you believe.

The Right is all the really dumb people who know they're dumb being lead by geniuses.
The Left is all the really dumb people who think they're smart being lead by schizoids who think they're geniuses.

bretty good copy pasta desu
but only ironically
because the left cant meme lmao

>the left can't meme" only sprouted up because most people on the left don't make political memes.
No it sprouted up because the left can't be clever. They have no wit. They are not sharp.
They don't have the intelligence for it.
It's been clear for a long time.
A little bit of wit added to your points adds flavor.
It's why you're losing. You can't do it.

kek

the absolute state of our caveman world

If you want some light reading on the medieval period, I recommend this book written by an actual historian

I laughed at that, actually. You're confusing "liberals" with "social justice warriors," or something similar. Most liberals enjoy edgy jokes.

You sunk my battleship!

Though the Middle Ages COULD have been worse, they could have certainly been better. As I stated earlier, the Roman Empire, while not liberal by today's standards, was extremely liberal compared to most places prior to the industrial era.

I have gone on Reddit less than 10 times in my life. I could call you Daily Stormer and it would make as much sense.

>Most people are too afraid to go against the grain, a natural instinct.
If you have a natural instinct to NOT jump off a cliff, are you saying the right thing to do is jump? My point is that simply rebelling is not the same thing as being right.

You don't seem to get the joke. My apologies.

More proof the left cant meme, just google ‘lefty memes’ or ‘leftist memes’ and its nothing but shitting on lefties. Their memes are so stale they dont even make it to the search results

>Doesn't want to come off as intolerant
>Actually says "Gook" in the same sentence

This is how I know you're a hypocrite, you would stutter and shit yourself if a person of color called you racist in real life. That's why you're doing it here, because there's no immediate social repercussions. Like I said before, few people here care about that sort of thing.

I genuinely have no idea what point you're trying to make.

>The left is dumb because I disagree with them.

>Sup Forums is way too obscure to influence almost literally anything

Sup Forums:

- convinced the world that pepe, a carton frog is racist
- trolled the media into telling everyone milk is racist
- trolled the media into telling everyone that the 'okay' hand gesture is racist
- trolled the media with the piss dossier
- troll into thinking the right-wing are nazis

The power and influence Sup Forums has is insane

Here's the problem:
1. you're using google to find memes.
2. they won't be funny if you disagree with them.

Yes, thank you for explaining the joke for people who did not understand it. I would have responded to their argument if they had made one.

Theres a video on jewtube called ‘the year Sup Forums won’ that ive watched a few times when i was feeling down. Pretty funny stuff

So if the sjws aren't liberals what would they be alt right? And those bastard right wingers labeling Pepe as a hate symbol.

this is why you can't meme, you copy other people's work instead of making your own.

your own opening image is uninspired garbage

you're garbage

>I completely agree with you on this. Both sides believe themselves to be right on everything. If you thought you were wrong, then you wouldn't stay on that side. Everyone wants a better life, and a better future. The only difference is what that future is, and how to get there. It makes me sad that there are such great misunderstandings that could be solved simply by talking about what you believe.

We have been drifting left since the 60's (or even before that arguably). I think at different times between 1965-2015 there were points when people who are right-wing today would have chosen leftism.

Leftism used to offer something. Pre-marital sex, encouraging women to be sluttier and openly do more degrading things in bed, better music, better film, maybe drugs/alcohol, better literature. Generally more entertainment, more sex, more fun, and maybe more "peace" at some point. In the past, who wouldn't want those things? The right had nothing to offer except a strict lifestyle and a religion that increasingly was not making sense in today's context.

In 2015 when leftist started drawing nearer to it's final conclusion, many people started seeing that leftism had nothing to offer them anymore. It is considered a virtue to bash white men, it encourages women to act hateful towards white men, and it hasn't produced any decent art/music in a long time. It also has definitely stopped producing jobs that aren't in the government.

Leftism has nothing to offer anymore, and the things that it previously offered are now shown to create divorce, STDs, and violence. So now people are interested in see what a new emergence of right-wing ideology can do for them.

Until the right-wing absolutely fucks itself by making a huge miss-step and collapsing the economy or becoming authoritatively oppressive, I doubt the left will win.

>using google

Granted, but seeing as how i dont have any lefty memes it was an easy way to look

>wont be funny if you disagree

The point is there isnt any to find, funny or otherwise, theres no left leaning memes in the search results. Theyre all just shitting on leftists.

- nobody knows what pepe is anymore, welcome to sensationalism.
- again, welcome to sensationalism.
- we trolled Sup Forums into thinking left-wing are feminists

The power and influence my 6 foot cock has is insane

The point is that I myself could get a local news station to report on some outrageous topic if I were to rile up enough people. News stations will report on ANYTHING, and it will be forgotten the next day.

>Though the Middle Ages COULD have been worse, they could have certainly been better. As I stated earlier, the Roman Empire, while not liberal by today's standards, was extremely liberal compared to most places prior to the industrial era.

tr00

but the roman empire collapsed for a reason, and feudalism was in response to that. Roman Empire was an example of history in a period of decadence to some degree.

SJWs are extreme liberals, just as Nazis and KKK are extreme conservatives. My point is that an average person from either side is NOT an extremist.

Thanks. I was having a good day, but you clever and thought-out insults have ruined it irreparably.

>In 2015 when leftist started drawing nearer to it's final conclusion
Does this not apply for every time period? In the future, will conservatives be more liberal and say
>In 3015 when leftist started drawing nearer to it's final conclusion...
and then
>Leftism has nothing to offer anymore

Upon googling "right-wing memes" I get similarly unsatisfying results.

>The point is there isnt any to find, funny or otherwise, theres no left leaning memes in the search results. Theyre all just shitting on leftists.
As I didn't find any funny right-wing memes, does that also mean the right also cannot meme?

>- nobody knows what pepe is anymore, welcome to sensationalism.

People still sperg out if they see pepe. The "sensationalism" around it has died down, it has just been noramlized and accepted to be an ironic neo-nazi symbol.

The fact that you can troll the media into doing these things IS pretty incredible. Do you think the media would have ever reported anything like that 30 years ago? White supremacist cartoon frogs and presidents getting pissed on by russian hookers from a memo that was written at a 9th grade level?

Of course the media profits off of sensationalism, but this is approaching clown-world levels. Sup Forums have been the only ones to profit off of this and bait themselves into discrediting themselves to some degree.

absolute crap from start to finish including whatever the fuck that piece of shit is you've drawn and come here for approval for. It looks like a six year old drew it.
>Urban strongly connected with education
Make up crap, but when it's the diametric opposite of reality and happens to also be a media meme you know why the left doesn't meme, they are the brainwashed not the brainwasher. The media is your meme master, weakling.

It collapsed due to the inevitability of corruption within a system controlled by a dictator. Caesar's rise to power is hardly a result of comparative liberalism.

>SJWs are extreme liberals, just as Nazis and KKK are extreme conservatives

SJWism is the default leftist position today, it's rare to meet a centrist leftist. There are still many centrist "cuckservatives" who want to shill for israel and lock arm with their based black friend and #MAGA

So you a self absorbed cuckold?? How is that working out for you?

Calling you "Reddit" is the same as calling you a normie, not that I had to make that known as everyone can tell you're not from here.

>My point is that simply rebelling is not the same thing as being right.

Yeah. Except you're wrong and so are most leftists. This is exactly the point I am trying to get across, which you conveniently continue to not respond to. Stop thinking you're automatically right all the time, you are expressing a smug lack of critical thinking that gives you away as a herd animal.

Dude the Left Can't Meme
This isn't like saying white people can't dance, this is like saying amy schumer can't be funny.

Because Memes based on lies and falsehoods have no power.

>Almost every meme you've ever seen that isn't "lol muh wall maga hue hue" has been made by someone at least moderately left leaning.
Citation fucking needed

>It collapsed due to the inevitability of corruption within a system controlled by a dictator

Dictatorship is not necessarily a right-wing or left-wing trait though, but an empire's collapse usually happens in the midst of decadence, which is caused by liberalism. The corruption was caused by an apathetic decadent society who just wanted to drink alcohol and goof around.

A society founded on right-wing ideas is not going to collapse from decadence. It might collapse from other things, like stagnation and being over-powered by another force, but not from decadence.

"You're wrong because I disagree with what you said"
I mean, I can't really argue against that.

I'd disagree that being an SJW is anywhere near "default." Perhaps it appears that way from your perspective, but I'm sure liberals would line up to assume you're a Nazi.

It's working out great! My girlfriend's husband got me a Nintendo Switch! Couldn't be happier after the vasectomy.

Set timer on camera. Neck yourself. Have your wife's Bulls son post it.

How much pussy have you fucked?