Without using memes, tell me what you would honestly do if you were a Syrian refugee and your home was destroyed

Without using memes, tell me what you would honestly do if you were a Syrian refugee and your home was destroyed.

Kill the people responsible

Rape your mom

Try to go to neighboring countries that share my culture and language

Get revenge on those who destroyed my home. Jihad the fuck out of those niggers.

Fight for my ancestral Homeland, for my people.

This.

fight the government and not be a yellow liver coward.

FPBP

If for some reason you had to leave America as a refugee, would you go to Canada where people look and talk like you, or to Mexico where you don't understand people?

Except they don't actually want you.

....el destructor americanos.....

....dios mio....

Obviously the country with the most money, so Canada.

Stop watching movies.

fu we are full you faggots better not try to bring your degenerate horse shit here.

Seek refuge in the nearest country that will accept me as a refugee (it would obviously a Middle Eastern country). Then stay there until I can go back safely.

Or, if I wanted to stay and fight, stay and fight.

All these faggots talking how they would fight would run for their money if shit went down in their cozy western nanny states

The thing that most people here don't understand is that they can't go to neighbouring countries because even other Arabs don't want them.

Then I will head for western europe

>Fight back
or
>Migrate, but with my fucking family. Unlike most pussy immigrants nowadays who leave their family behind.

I tell you, I would try to be a refugee to a better country. That's what I expect a person from a wartorn country to do. But I also expect someone from a better country to want to protect their way of life. In other words - don't blame refugees for seeking refuge, but don't blame people from the potential host nation for refusing the refugees.

Fight back or go to Lebanon

stay and fight
cowards deserve no refuge

Stand and fight.
FPBP

Some of us have already served in the military. Some of us are actually itching for a fight. You're obviously a coward though.

occupy an abandoned farm and grow food, duh

Death to israel

Death to america.

That's not how the world works these days.

Go on a raping spree targeting surviving syrian women and lolis of course.

stop being an islamist piece of shit and rebuild
they're not innocent quit pretending they are
they lost the war but they still have the ideas in their heads and want to start over in the west

An Aussie who isn't a cunt.

Go back and fight
Kill the hook nosed enemy

Build a new one. It looks like all they're made out of is dried mud and twigs anyways.

The reason most men leave their families behind in refugee camps is because the women and children wouldn't be able to make the journey. It's easier to get refugee status in Germany and then just fly them in at a later date.

/thread
One must fight to live in a free country

But with what force?

This.

Go back and fight for it.

Like those are just lying around in the middle east?

Exact same thing I'd do if I were Asian, Hispanic, or any other non-white ethnicity(though I'm not white irl, I'm black). Go to Europe and find a white wife. Only it'd be 10 times easier as a Syrian.

The only way to go is by marrying up the totem pole.

Come to Israel we need more prostitutes

kill those who damaged my house or die trying

Nothing can be done when “they” decided to send you out to Europe to get their revenge and expand their promised lebensraum ;)

Then why not go to one of the oil rich muslim countries? If they were using this as an opportunity to also get away from the way of doing things that lead to their civil war then why do they bring it with them?

>what you would honestly do if you were a Syrian refugee and your home was destroyed

probably act like cavemen like they do.

But if I had my current IQ, i'd make every effort to fuck Islam up. I would make youtube videos in sandnigger talk so it finally gets through. Time to liberate this shithole up.

I guess I should clear up that I'm not saying go become a rapefugee. Just be a decent refugee and make the best out of my situation. I'm gonna get a better education in Europe than I could ever hope for in the Middle East. If I'm Syrian Christian I'll find a nice Christian girl, if I'm a Muslim then I'd be trying to find a nice girl who I could convert to Islam, which seems all the rage there.

How am I getting there, on a raft through the Panama canal?

> unironically implying that there's a shortage of AKs and RPGs in fucking Syria.
Come on dude

This

You need organization, hierarchy, and discipline to be at least semi-effective as a military force. Simply having weapons doesn't make you a militia.

Fair. Join FSA and drive out the fucking terrorists.

Move to Sweden and rape the local women while enjoying welfare and permanent vacation

Which is actually what the overwhelming majority of Syrian refugees are actually doing, majority of them are found in Lebanon, Turkey and Egypt.

Then you would cry "terrorism"

So you can get tortured and killed by Assad's forces?

Fucking leave, the real Syrians will probably want your head.

>Burger Logic

I’d move next door. Viva la France!

with your own force, you fucking worthless mutt

Nice try, Shlomo.

Fight for your home... If you die so be it die on your feet though.

>Implying Canadians aren't degenerate in the first place.

Oh hey I think you forgot to hide your flag.

Ask my neighbour Hans if I can stay with him for a bit.

>Without using memes
I don't understand. Can you rephrase the question?

Funny I don't see you posting this shit on the 20 trap threads we get every day.

I guess I'd start the thousand mile hike towards Norway.

I would go to Europe, but I would leave my wife and children to fend for themselves in Syria.

Hey you know nothing about the Syrian conflict

you've sworn allegiance to the wrong side, mutt. You are going to suffer for it, it will all come back to you ten-fold

So tell me why you like Assad so much.

Stay in Syria and fight for my homelands and not be a fleeing gibs coward

Inna woods

You want wahhabies to win?? because that's who he is fighting

probably be mad as fuck that the muslim & nigger world decided to launch a mass migration at this time hurting my ability to go anywhere safe

Flee to the west, absolutely. Also, if I was starving to death I'd steal food and if I was freezing to death I'd break into an empty building to get out of the cold.

Just because I can imagine scenarios in which I would do these things doesn't mean I endorse these behaviors nor am obligated to stand idle while people break into my house to squat by my radiator and eat all my food. I'm not a Syrian refugee. My country doesn't suck and I intend to keep it that way.

I meant join SAA. Assad is the truth.

I'd rebuild my home.

Nigger I would have joined the SAR if I was there from day one, why the fuck would you not?

Fight instead of run like a cunt, leaving your wife and kids.

I’d fight against the people fucking up my country.

T. combat vet

Stop being a Mexican.

fpbp. You fight for your country, you dont just bail

Join the Syrian army and fight to restore the country. If all those(((kids))) who fled the country like cowards did that then ISIS would've been defeated already.

Just immigrate to Canada and live a life of luxury on the backs of hard working white Canadians

Become a terrorist and kill whoever's respon- oh.

There is no reason we would leave America. We would fight for our country to the death

The only acceptable answer.

Relocate somewhere close to home. Somehwere that shares a similar culture and values that wouldn't be too difficult to adjust to. English being a spoken language is also important. Anywhere in the commonwealth. New Zealand , Australia. Anywhere in central to Eastern Europe. After those if they were not possible I would say Russia , white Christian , similar. Then I suppose South Korea Brazil , Israel. Then that's about it. After that I can expect to get fucked.

Muslim immigrants going to Europe and america is like saying I'll go to China. We can bicker about standards of living but if they are used to hut dwelling then what not go ton africa? Have not want not.

Join Assad, Win war, Rebuild it as a colonel.

Stay, and not be a disgusting leech invader in foreign culturally incompatible countries.

Also this. Take responsibility for yourselves, and the state of your shithole countries.

Syrian coward detected

There’s been all sorts of migrations throughout history with small children. But somehow, it’s really hard just for the “Syrians” even though they have NGO assistance.

So Syria has zero farmland? Do they just import all their food? You seem to know, so tell me.

>Panama Canal
Nigger, what? No, just go by land to one of the GCC countries.

Would conscript in Asad's army and kill all terrorists.

Some choice for the majority Sunnis there, radical Iranian Shias to rule over them who also want global destruction to bring back the 12 Imam. So basically your choice of Assad an Iranian puppet who would allow Iran to launch an attack on Israel who would retaliate with nuclear weapons.

And that's exactly what they are doing when they are making those terrorist attacks.

Taxpayers **ARE RESPONSIBLE** for their government's actions, and unless you are iterally retarded you know which governments are responsible for this hell on earth.

And yes, yes, France too.