Kimetsu no Yaiba 77

Popularity poll results never

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/h24kbmb66cddt4t/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lowest seems a little weird, maybe lowest-class?

>popularity contest
but...honestly, everyone in this series is number 1 to me.

^except for Tomioka who is hated by everyone

he can be number 2! Also, thank you for dump

aniki ;_;

Lowest class works.

I'm gonna go ahead and look at the rest as well

I'm very grateful that this manga draws hair in pure black and white tones, which is the only reason I can edit anything at all.

Please tell me nothing on this page has to be fixed, this actually took me the longest out of all of them.

>best boy
he truly was too pure for this world, and I was seriously hoping he would survive his arc. Maybe get injured to the point of being out of commission, but I suppose that is the fate of being the aniki in a story ;_;

And that's all. Sorry about the quick dump, I gotta go to sleep now. If this thread is still up in 20 hours, I'll post any corrected pages. If not, I'll upload to Batoto or something

pan 1 bub 2: The lowest class brothel.
pan 2 bub 3: Don't mind me, just go ahead.

pan 2 bub 3: Nobody knows how they work, for those who have received a blow from them have never survived.

pan 3 bub 1: I can produce more powerful strikes with 'Dance of the Fire God' because it's more compatible with my body.

pan 3 side 1: Dance of the Fire God [I think I stuck to 'god' in the singular before, so I'll just run with that]

And that is it. Too bad you gotta sleep now. Go put it up when you're done.

Unless anyone else has any other edits, of course.

I lied, couldn't sleep

If you wanna upload to Batoto you can, otherwise I'll do it tomorrow night or something

Either way works for me. Just put it in a zip and someone will do it

With how Tengen was presented as a douche and then revealed to have noble goals, do you think any of the Pillars will just be straight d-bags? I'd like to think at least a couple wouldn't be redeemable right away but I know the scarred asshole who hurt Nezuko will get a tragic backstory.

mediafire.com/file/h24kbmb66cddt4t/

Snake looks like he'll most likely be a traitor. Maybe wind, but he's likely to get a tragic backstory.

The Love pillar is probably a huge cunt

I was pretty surprised that douche from the examination is the follower of praying monk and not snake or wind, now I'm not sure if he only hates Tanjiro or if he's actually angry, I couldn't see the monk putting up with his attitude

Anyone wanna upload I guess?

From the glimpses I saw, monk dude is most likely one of those people who just watch from the sidelines, constantly feeling sad but not doing a thing until he has to.

The traitor is the blind leader guy who is clearly a demon or possibly Muzan himself. I haven't figured out his angle yet but it obviously involves Nezuko

He has too much power to actually be evil, I mean he knows all the stuff about collecting Muzan's blood to undo the demon curse so he can't be a traitor since he's not doing anything to stop it and knows he'll be dying soon

He might have been a demon or had some affiliation with them, but right now he's a good guy

I still don't trust him

None of the characters are very trustworthy save the ones the author expounded on.

Fair point but my gut instinct tells me there isn't a Gemini Saga pulling all the strings. There might be a Deathmask.

I miss him.
He wasn't here for long but god was he lovable.

Well I don't have to come into work today, so I went ahead and uploaded it.

Cheer OP.