Another chapter of "cute wet girls that actually do better soccer things than the majority of their male counterparts"...

Another chapter of "cute wet girls that actually do better soccer things than the majority of their male counterparts" is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

www22.zippyshare.com/v/36eLuygP/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In the past was more popular.
Did the focus on actual soccer play killed this manga?

Too many "nothing really happens" chapters + 20 page monthly is a bad combo.

Mostly it just caught up to the Japanese publication so releases slowed down. Used to get like 5 chapters in a week to keep interest up.

Is really that slow paced compared to other sport mangas?
Not read many but to me look like they all take their time to finish a game.

So the slowness of the releases killed it?

Twins are cute CUTE!

In a way it is, but only because this match was terrribly paced.
In fact, while still a really long arc, the match against Franklin was far more enjoyable.

Sweet, sweet comeuppance.

Scanlators seem to be one chapter behind

Do you have the full raw chapter by any chance?

>mfw doujin of Chidori dominating Mirai never

www22.zippyshare.com/v/36eLuygP/file.html

otp

Thank you, user.

That's honestly a small chest considering how muscular she is.

UNNNGHHHH MY DICK

Is that from the new publisher?

No, it's the last chapter in the normal magazine. Next one will be in arashi.

Oh, right. Oct. 25 or something, right? I wonder how much longer would each chapter be.

Hot.

Huh, Kuni's not in the pic.

I'm not normally a yurifag but I swear to fuck if this doesn't have an OT3 end it's going to be crushing.

Never has the solo male main character been pushed into irrelevance by a succession of best girls so quickly.

I can't get over how much I love this manga.

Really muscular women don't have big chests user since all the fat is burned and only brest tissue left.

So pic related isn't possible?

>cute wet girls that actually do better soccer things than the majority of their male counterparts
That's a bold claim considering we only saw two male teams play where one took control of the other.

That guy has zero relevance.
Is just bait for haremfags. But aside the "one guy with many girls" setting there is nothing harem in this manga.
I'm starting to think that guy was an addition forced by the editor and the author planned an all girls manga.

It was about this VS other sport mangas.

Oh, I thought it was referring to the other football manga where girls could play on the same team as the boys.

if only

No, I mean that Kuni was present in other post-match photos (e.g. vsKijinan & vsFranklin); they didn't have one for after vsSeirin probably because of how chaotic it was.
He's more of a supporting character which fits his role of a coach.

It does feel like Kuni has been phased out more as the series has gone on.

Kuni's more relevant than the defense line.

kek, sad but true

Will these or the artbooks ever be scanned?

Who needs defense with a pleasure-seeking goalkeeper like this?

Fucking disgusting this isn't a yuri series desu. The Mai/Reika shit is so good.

Oh God.

To be fair, Japan has won 0 World Cups and 1 Women's World Cup. So maybe their male soccer players are worse than their females

Who knows, Shuna could snatch Kuni away so Mai and Reika can be left to themselves and their mistresses.

It's fucking weird how it started out as really blatant relationshit where the MC needed a kiss even to play, and has now just become a really solid sports manga?

It's still super fanservice-y obviously but it does feel like the whole thing has shifted.

She will probably need Kunimitsu magic again later.

There is quite literally no way Kiiro is not offside here.

It's only onside if doggy was behind the ball when it was played. Seeing as the angle suggests a cross straight at the keeper, Kiiro must've therefore run the opponent's whole half faster than the ball was moving.

If you look at it closely you'll notice that that's actually a giant Kiiro in the background crossing the ball for a mini Mai to score in front of the door.

MUH FUCKING DICK

Offside only counts when it's dramatic in this manga.

Wouldn't surprise me considering Kiji get more injury time goals than Fergie.

I miss Fergie time

MUH

Mai is literally bisexual though.

>yurifags STILL crying
Why haven't you idiots dropped this yet?

See

See

See

The yuri is fanservice buddy, nothing more. Sorry you had to find out this way.

Fuck harem. Fuck yuri. The only romantic elements should've been best girl Mitsu winning the coachbowl.

Woops, posted the wrong image.

Imagine Chidori wearing that.

The only person Mitsu should be shipped with is the tsuman himself.

I prefer , but I do agree that the romantic aspect should've been limited to 1 girl rather than the whole team crushing on him. That way, yurifags can have some fun too.

>It's only onside if doggy was behind the ball when it was played.
Of course, that's the implication.
>Kiiro must've therefore run the opponent's whole half
The cross didn't necessarily come from the midfield.
>faster than the ball was moving
Pythagoras would like a word with you.

no

That was just a fan translation, wasn't it?

She yells Shaaa in the original, but the celebration itself is the very one, so it's not really a mistake.

Why is it that non-female leads often have better chemistry w/ the male lead?

>non-female leads
Are you suggesting she's got something down there?

Speaking in general, it's because the main female is there from the start and if she had a good chemistry, the series would end too fast. On the other hand if there's a female introduced later on, she needs a good chemistry with the lead or she won't be any competition at all.

I mean, she's not the female lead; she's just a main character.

The keeper is clearly in the centre of the goal when the cross comes in though so it can't be much of a diagonal ball or from out wide. Kiiro must've come in from the left somehow outpacing both Mitsu and Mirai to get there.

That's fair; I hadn't really consider it like that, but some if not most unfortunately fail to make the concluding development have the leads be endearing when interacting w/ each other.

It's only made worse by the fact that unless coach gets written out Mai is, and always was, going to win.

>yurifags reading sports manga
does it even happen at all?

Yes.

Regardless of what happens, I think Mai is bisexual. Basically the first reaction she has to Reika is arousal. I don't expect any yuri in this but the relationships are well done regardless. An OT3 really would be the best ending.

It's been so long

Let us mourn once again the reason we picked this up.

Joke's on you; I picked this up because of the asses.

I haven't gotten around to picking it up as the times I remember it exists I don't find any DDLs or torrents and getting accounts anywhere isn't worth it.

>getting accounts anywhere isn't worth it
You're gimping yourself for no reason.

Enter a random site like kissmanga or hundreds of similar shit and enjoy.
I have no accounts anywhere.

That's a strange way to change

>only now seeing the panties
Why do I feel disappointed?

>cute girl doing ping pong animated
>cute girl doing panzer warfare animated
>cute girl doing mahjong matches animated
>cute girl playing airsoft guns animated

cute girl playing football when

I wanna an cute girl calculating taxes animated

Mai really sucks as the main female though. Chidori had way more presence than all the development Mai had in this recent arc which was basically her needing a pick me up every 5 seconds. And outside of your yuri goggle fixation, Mai/Reika would be a terrible pair, especially since Reika kinda rejected Mai's personality during the Reika/ChidorI slice of life chapter. This is one of those cases where I would like to see Reika win the coach bowl.

I thought he's been pretty present in this match. Atcually felt like a coach.

Do you really think that's true in this manga?

I just don't understand how you can train with someone everyday for years, and not understand or even attempt to understand why they enjoy it so much. Maybe thats just me though. Although I'm only on chapter 7 atm, so maybe there is some backstory or w/e I haven't seen yet beyond I'm his childhood friend(god please tell me there is)

Mai/Reika bounce off each other superbly user. Reika rejects being LIKE Mai but not Mai as a person. I actually really like that Mai is a passing forward and so less flashy but extremely important to the game. Reika is the ace, but Mai knows how much she pushes herself and comes through when she can't. It's a great dynamic.

Chidori is the cutest by far and there's really no competitor.

Not that user, but I would say so. Reika has elevated far ahead from Mai in my opinion.

Except when she gets her confidence shattered and needs constant pat on the backs which is my gripe with her. And Kuni was the first to notice how much Reika held back in the first practice game and during the Serien match as well when she was pushing herself. Two key moments that made her fall head over heels for him. I just don't see the "great" pairing that Mai and Reika have.

What about cute girl evading taxes instead?

Oh and too add, I'm aware there won't be anything yuri to this outside of fluff and fanservice. Just that Reika has more going than Mai at this point.

Reika is basically a main character.

I'm aware. Though its probable that Shuna is going to meet with Kunimitsu in the next arc. Mai isn't going to take that lying down.

They can share Kunimitsu.