Americans will never wake up to islamification of Amer-

Yeah. because we're waking up to the REAL PROBLEM.

FUCKING KIKES.

That's my neck of the woods! Never been to Dearborn. I've heard bad things.

Bump for IE
Make America ours again.

>Michigan

What a crazy state

It is. Go to it. It doesnt feel like the US

I love my state

this

delete ZOG and you delete most of the reasoning for radical Islam and they'll go back to being friendly snake charmers and rug salesmen

>how you doing my fellow whites, anyone else hate Jews and Israel? We need to support the Palestinians

thats actually in illinois going to chicago

Texas checking in, we are already wide awake to it.

>Jews
>Palestinians

They can kill each other all day long for all I care.

>that arbeit macht frei sign in the windows
Beautiful

U all suck 2483768734

What? That's the exit to Eastborn on I-94 westbound at the Dearborn/Detroit border.

Eastborn is the shitty, Arab infested part of the city (although I love the Chaldean, they are pretty cool and integrated) and Westborn is the basically still all white side with racist retired Ford workers that make Eastwood's character in Gran Torino look like a cuck.

t. Pioneers Graduate.

wew you went to pioneer in ann arbor?

scott?

My kind of city

Dearborn High School's teams were the Pioneers.

Dearborn H.S. = Pioneers (Pumpkins) Rich white kids

Edsel Ford H.S. = Thunderbirds (Thunderchickens) Working Class whites

Fordson H.S. = Tractors (Tractors) Arabic students and poor whites

Nope.

Highland Park is anything but comfy, my dude. I got shot there once.

> they'll go back to being friendly snake charmers and rug salesmen
Go back in their countries or stay in ours?

wasnt portugal islam cucked before getting christ cucked?

I did a door to door sales job in Michigan one summer and lived in Dearborn.

Fortunately I worked in another city but holy shut on the weekends when I bought groceries too late at night holy fucking fuck the Walmart was packed wall to wall with brown people. I never felt scared particularly but maybe because that was before I fell from the hard working salesman to the near dropping out college student on Sup Forums all the time...

This was two years ago.

Protip: If you're ever living in Dearborn again, DO NOT go to the WalMart in Dearborn on Ford Road. Go to the one on Telegraph in Taylor on the other side of the stupid Superbowl bridge at I-94.

If it's anything other than Cedar Tree Restaurant on Warren Ave, it's a bad fucking choice to shop/dine in Eastborn.

It was such a fucking culture shock. Going from the cookie cutter houses in the city suburb things where all I did was talk to 80 year old women for 80 percent of my day to then go to the Walmart and not be able to recognize the people, the language, the clothes, the way they walk and hold themselves, how shifty and dishonest their gaze is...

I don't plan on going back up to Michigan any time soon. But I would like to retire in the woods up there. Shit was so serene and disconnected...Texas doesn't have snow or Trees like Michigan country does .. I'm 23 tomorrow and I just want to retire already. :(

No fucking way. Pioneer graduate here too. 1988.

Happy Birthday. Buy some land near Republic, Michigan in the U.P. I have a hunting cabin up there. It's /comfy/ as fuck every November.

You knew my sister. Class of 1998 here. Still have your Josten's class ring?