Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Molyneux?

Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Molyneux?

There's very few living philosophers aligned with the alt-right, shouldn't we take what we can get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First of all there is no singular Sup Forums collective, fuck off.

Second: he's been turning more and more into a fascist as the weeks go by.

Third: not once have I noticed any larger number of people voice discontent with him.

He's Jewish.

>alt-right

The man lacks integrity.

He's a bit of a shill

He begs for money

>Why did Sup Forums
fuck you nigger we're not one person

>philosopher

Cause the fable games suck ASS

Sup Forums?

>Philosopher
>Thinks hispanic is a race

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>alt-kike

The man lacks hair

could be petersonfags trying to discredit him, but it's probably this and this

It's weird to think he was my intro to the NAP. It's weird watching one of his videos now. Did his cancer change him somehow? I wonder why the sudden them around.

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

>look mom, I replied to everyone's posts haha what now, huh???

This is why I hate him. Faggots like this.

Not an argument

This. He's knowingly lied or played up things to his audience several times, and that's just immoral.

The guy obviously has little to no integrity. You can tell by the way he talks he has a disingenuous character. With that said he's a useful idiot, nothing more.

still not an argument.

no u

He’s converting Libertarians to fascists. I approve.
I mean, his methods are intellectually dishonest, but sometimes you have to fight kikes with their own weapons.

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Every libertarian eventually realizes that you can't have a libertarian society if it isn't white and Christian.

Exactly.

This ain't your grandpa's fascism. This is fascism without declaring war on every single nation bordering yours, which is retarded fascism. It's like a softer, kinder fascism.

@162174610
I feed off your (You)s.

Not an argument.

Stef has millions from Bitcoin alone, he was shilling it at conferences sub $1.

>Second: he's been turning more and more into a fascist as the weeks go by.
He's a free market nutjob, he's got n othing to do with fascism. He's pushing for a jewish wet dream (no state, only atomized individual that would be powerless against jewish collusive capitalism).

okay

>There's very few living philosophers aligned with the alt-right
Because it's so easy to be some leftist speaker. Right wing people are the revolutionaries these days.

Anyway, the only thing people should be against about Stefan is his praising of chr*stianity as it's responsible for the decay in the west.

alt what?

>1 post by this id
>He's a fucking kike you leaf
>Not a philosopher so much as a rampant-pseudo-intellectualist with a shit ton of talking points
Basically an indie piece of shit who's job is to correct the record

> he's been turning more and more into a fascist as the weeks go by

you have the nazi flag

post by this id
Is 2 posts ok?

He keeps making shitty "daily argument" videos where he rambles on without making a point for ages. Hasn't made a "truth about" video in years. Most of the people he talks to now are repeat guests or those with nothing interesting to say. Listen to his call in show for god's sake if you want to know how bad he is. He still won't debate people in the Alt Right and he won't move forward with his positions and bring them to their logical conclusions. He fakes his accent in his videos too, watch him speak live he sounds completely different. He's been overtaken by JF as the alt-right's philosopher, if there ever was one. Also he blocked me on Twitter over something minor. Stefan Molyfraud should go fuck himself.

@162175417
You fool! Hahahahahahahaha!

Not many people are against molymeme, his video on McCarthy is essential. I just don't want to listen to him ramble to some fan about their personal life for 2 hours

lol this is literally the glowing definition of a non-argument. stop speaking in cowardy vagueities and make a real criticism or you're going to be accused of being a faggot and a shill.

>blocked me on Twitter
You're famous now and can do famous things

>being this butthurt

not an argument.
how?
have more people been smoking cannabis? I started really being able to see through people's acts since starting smoking.
Not all, not a single race realist "argument" has been compelling"
Actually you can but you can't have enormous government.
>won't debate the Alt Right
Thats a shame I think he could do quite well
>supplanted by JF
sauce?
but if there's no enormous gov what mechanism do they have to be collusive?

At this point I am convinced that all nazi meme flags are just redditors larping as Sup Forumsacks.

because we are not alt right. we are philosophers and view points dont always agree with no leader. besides everyone above is correct when they say regardless if its sound or not sound. for
even among the greatest thinkers many profound disagreements just as Aristotle did not agree with everything on what Plato said.

Never really liked him but the last part of his the fall of rome presentation brougut a tear to my eye

Another jew pushing the holocaust. Gatekeeper. Shill. Joe Rogan's depository. Alex Jones' anal warming unit. Spencer's groom of the stool. Need more ad hom's?

>make claim
>don't provide evidence
>hey you need to provide proof for that
>LOL WUT? U FUCKIN MAD BRO STAY MAD LOL xDDDDDDDDD
lol okay

>Why did Sup Forums suddenly turn against Molyneux

>(((Sup Forums)))

U mean shariablue and the newfags who fall for it hook line and sinker...

What do you mean sauce? Do you not know who JF is? Where have you been the past few months? He's the rising star of the alt-right e-celebs. He is about as equally intelligent as Stefan while being 1000 times as honest.

He needs to take the /neckpill/

Anons can make generalizations. Fuck you, sir.

I've never turned on Molyneux, I have grown to like him more actually. Back when he was a defooing libertarian extremist I didn't give a shit about him but now I at least respect his opinion on most subjects.

Good point

Molymeme is based as fuck. Anyone who says otherwise is a shill.

Because every few months he asks for money, he sells no $40 dollar shirts, doesnt push his retarded pills like Jones for halfthe show, and has no adds. But he dares to ask for volintary donations. For some reason thats a fate worse than death.

>suddenly
molymeme pls leave

>he's been turning more and more into a fascist

>that meme flag though

When he said Hitler was a half Jew who hated his mother and compared him to based le 56% Nick Cruz.

Fails his own test of logic.

if its not an alpha gorilla physically threatening perceived or imaginary enemies then it isnt a worthy leader

having a well thought out ideological position on an issue is a sure sign of being smart and therefore the enemy.

It's like anything that appears on here. Even if you agree with it, if it's spammed ad nauseum you will grow to hate it.

Nice try molyfuck. Sup Forums was the vanguard in warning against this sophist. He can't even tell a claim from an argument. Pic not related to that part.

Good post

>implying stefan would be the one promoting the content on social media platforms
lol, do you often become obtuse when you run out of ammo?

>philosopher
you mean jew

Who is JF? You fuckers love your acronyms but some people out here like things spelled out

I've watched some of his stuff and come away (and I don't say this lightly) with a sense of racist undercurrents. That won't help anyone.

That retarded piece of queerbeckois mutt garbage is a paltry imitation of Molymeme. How is Molyneux not honest?

JF literally doesn't know wtf he's talking about/incredibly inconsistent.

>hey, hey Spencer, I'm a collectivist just like you! Except libertarian... Collectivist Libertarian, the big shrimp!!! Can I touch your genitals now spencey?

Because Sup Forums likes to pretend libertarian with borders isn't the proper answer

based

Racially conscious libertarian could work in my view.
I was a huge Ron Paul fan when he was running.

why are soylads so mad over this post

Hey Moly looking for some more followers?

JF has never identified as a collectivist and whenever he uses the term alt-right he is referring to the conglomerate of various right-wing ideologies ala hillary clinton speech in 2016, not explicitly a fascist whites only ethnostate. i'll give you that JF and molymeme are similar, but JF will literally answer any question honestly and doesn't do youtube as a career or source of income so he's less restricted in terms of what he can and can't say.

Because every few months he asks for money, he sells no $40 dollar shirts, doesnt push his retarded pills like Jones for halfthe show, and has no adds. But he dares to ask for volintary donations. For some reason thats a fate worse than death.

Thats not an argument

>suddenly
Nah there's quite a few of us that have decried this cult leader since he got popular.

He's a kike who is recruiting spergs for his personal army,

have you heard the guy talking?
he sounds like some "cult prophet"

he can sound smart to begin with, but watch a few videos and you start picking up his techniques.
and from there on, i cant take the guy seriously.
he needs to make his videos shorter and more on-point.
the "deep" stuff he talks about makes him sound retarded like sargoy

Most of us aren't "Alt-Right".
So who cares if he can't stand alone on his own merits?

"Autism can be a powerful and beautiful thing, if applied properly."
--Thomas Jefferson

MW is leagues better than molymeme.
his recent talk is absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=_3MvOSyE0ow

Sup Forums doesn't need Molyneux anymore so they dumped him.
Sup Forums found a better replacement, a better philosopher. Jordan Peterson.

He thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

havent listened to molymeme in a few weeks. been listening to him for so long that i already know what his thoughts on most topics will be before i even click the video.

He's actually just terrible at debating, watch his trainwreck free will debate. I personally dont like him because of his insufferable arrogance, he strikes me as a really insecure autist.

>Peterson
"I can't do it."
He doesn't talk about the JQ.

Does moly talk about the JQ?

I got worried about Molyneux when after Charlottesville he had on the two negresses Diamond and Silk. Then I became suspicious when he mentioned nothing of the Daily Stormer/Andrew Anglin being deplatformed. Then I outright D R O P P E D him when he shilled for """democratic""" revolution in Iran, the only country in the world that openly denies the Holocaust and wants to destroy Israel.

tl;dr To be brief...
I'm not defend either, I hate Molymeme, and have lost some respect for JBP lately.

>turn against
we never did, fag