Big if Jew

Why nobody talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6toUm8nKv1k
news10.com/2018/02/26/corinth-high-school-intercepts-potential-student-threat/
youtu.be/zIq98qzN8P8
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.amp.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw
tucson.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/firefighter-refused-call-to-tucson-shooting-spree-scene/article_68abdf02-1d37-5e14-9974-6eeff8a22210.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes one think

They had to have to time to get the real shooter and equipment out before anyone in.

THE COPS KILLED THE SSTUDENTS

Sandy Hook 2.0

In these trying times, we must not lose Hope.

(((false flag)))

He needs to resign.

Hello yuromutt uni fag.

Why do you think the Sheriff's a Jew?

She's blown half of Trump's West Wing staff. Just remember that.

weird testimony.
total jew
youtu.be/6toUm8nKv1k

or the 4 cops hiding outside can't justify hiding outside if they let other people run in

oh i don't nose

i think this is the 4th this week
news10.com/2018/02/26/corinth-high-school-intercepts-potential-student-threat/

in the huwhall

Nice link faggot

I didn’t realize i needed to cite sources on my researcheZ teaches. Go matriculate from university leaf

those aren't the same, goy

She's so hot.

Doubt it.

eyes fixed

>we learn about hate, it's an elective class they took it on purpose

LOL

They had a month in advance.
Didn't you see the transcript of his relatives call TO THE POLICE, to that cunts own police force saying that Cruz was obsessed with ISIS and was preparing to shoot up the school from one month before it happened?

saved, love old sp

this and we should sell california to mexico and get a dope break from taxes for a while

Topkek, plz delet

Paramedic here. Most places are retarded and still shreik muh scene safety and won't let EMS in until the scene us secure (do you trust these cops to not accident ly shoot the EMT s?). We all know what the best method in active shouting is now. First cop on scene breaches immediately and pursues shooter. Next on scene establish perimeter and direct swat. Ems forms teams of 4 with police (2 EMTs and 2 cops) to go into warm zone and start dragging the injured out as fast as possible. Time = life.

But thus requires cops and EMTs to work tigether with military rifle drill team levels of precision, and this is the police department that all cowered outside the school. Tldr business as usual

Pic related shitposting on the clock

nice link you piece of shit why don't you do us all a favor and kys

Why do you retards assume I have a link and why wouldn’t I post if I had one ? I’m not telling you to believe this and not providing burden of proof , just curious why nobody is taking about this GROUND BREAKING NEWS

>muh holocaust
They literally can’t fucking help themselves, can they?

Oh he's going to fry,politically. If there's one thing the left hates its someone fucking up their narrative.

Well where the FUCK did you get that OP image from then?

nice source you dumb nigger faggot
cunt

People are talking about it.
Not sure exactly when they mention the EMTs, but these guys talk about everything with scott israel starting at the 30 minute mark

youtu.be/zIq98qzN8P8

Instagram

>"I'll bet the JEWS did this!"..
>looks jew
>literally named israel
everytime.jpg

Its fox for what its worth.
>google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.amp.html

I’m not sharing my sources

Ask me how I know you're underage...

I've only seen him on T.V. a few times and already I hate this kike piece of shit.

>>underage
How? Cuz I don’t have a link to a picture I found on the internet ? Question is why is nobody taking about this ? Not where is my link for nazi user faggot

nice.

Because instagram is your social media

he went on CNN and crashed & burned so hard

>why is no one talking about this random pic i found on the internet???? i just dont get it

>>your social media
I have a designated social media?
Did angry nazi get the grumpies and has nothing positive to share on “your social media” ?
>>does he consider Sup Forums his social media ?

Here’s a picture of a bird sorry no link faggot

Yo Got me
Here I googled “emt school shooting”
Fox is first that comes up
>>why doesn’t cnn cover this
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html

bump

>implying it's a negative characteristic to harbor an inner rage at all times

R
I
T
U
A
L

Doesn’t sound healthy.

EMTs and firemen should all have their pay doubled immediately.

The garbage man and that dude who pumps out your septic tank should have their pay doubled as well.

2/3 of cops should be fired and the final 1/3 should be trained to the level of seal ninjas. No more patrol cars. MRAPs only. No more speeding tickets, only Chad level crime fighting. Then double their pay.

TYFYS

earn money sleeping

>ak 15

the cops' pay is already high enough that they should be seal ninjas

Why would anyone not support the prospect of a Chinese/North Korean (...and company..) victory if war were to break out between them and the D.C./London/Paris fraternal order of Judeo-Satanists?

It's 100% clear that the US is run by a criminal network and the only "white-hats" in intelligence are the low-level service dogs.

I'm so sick of these welfare queens. Go back to Africa.

Happens every time there's an active shooter, they don't let anyone in until they've cleared the building.

double doubles
(((they've))) got troubles

>Why nobody talking about this
because there are so many scandals coming out of this shooting that it is almost impossible to keep up with just how fucking corrupt these kikes are.

Little late response but nah needs to be fired

Black gun too so that's +5 stopping power

he attends synagogue (sometimes) and that area is filled with jews and his name is fucking "israel"
plus his nose, the talmud, etc...

>she makes my weenie wiggle

Hello heart of darkness

I don't want to be genocided by insect-men that lack empathy.

yep.

Is Steve Israel a "sayanim" or the Mossad? Serious question. He's just like Debbie Wasserman Schultz, unflappable and has a cold retort and attitude for criticism. Like he's untouchable. Very different from that sweaty Lombardo in Vegas that's for sure.

who?

because the jew had to block paramedics so they could say that the kids are dead so the coroner who is on the take can pretend there are dead kids

if some one has to be admitted to a hospital then the paramedics and the doctors and nurses have to be paid off and each is another person who may rat on every one or get proof its all bullshit and extort more money. its easier to have only 1 more link in the chain than 30

Teacher said why are the police here shooting at us and in full tactical gear youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw

I'm a firefighter but same principle, can't go into an active shooter situation until it's been given the all clear by police or swat or whoever is in command of the scene. Helps prevent further loss of life and as soon as the all clear from whoever's in charge is given, we move in to provide first aid.

I would imagine it's the same in the US.

Nice link faggot
>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html
>foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html

Definitely deep state mossad.

>they learn about hate

However whoever creates these "exams" could be doing them like this to maximize casualties.

Medic here.

idk why that dipshit EMT is making a big stink about it. Thats standard protocol EVERYWHERE in the US. It's known as staging. We aren't issued armor or guns. We wait for PD to secure the scene before we go in. Shit is frustrating but its for our safety. Some departments are now issuing vests and send small tac teams in with a couple medics to treat immediate life threats then evac people, but it still takes a fair bit of time to secure sections of the building. This is not a surprise and not anything new. Honestly, my job at the end of the day is to go home to my loved ones.

I guess I'll elaborate on the scene safety thing.

Our crew's take priority no matter what is going on. There's several reasons for this. When someone is hurt they are no longer able to perform their duties. If a medic/FF/PD officer goes down it takes 3 additional units out of service at a minimum (1 that lost a crew, and 2 units to now treat and support that crew). It completely kills morale and distracts crew members from doing their jobs effectively. Hell, its standard protocol that whenever any emergency personel gets injured on scene they instantly became #1 priority and are treated as a critical patient even if the injury is fairly minor.

All of this is pretty basic stuff taught at the beginning of every level of practice from day one.

We're people too, not robots. We have lives and families of our own. Most departments are severely underfunded and the vast majority of us are underpaid. Years of training, constant updates in classes, seeing the worst humanity has to offer on a daily basis takes a horrible toll on people and most of these guys are barely making $16/hr.

Where do you practice. That sounds like pretty basic TCCC/TECC. I'm an instructor for that but each locality has its variances. Still, all the training in the world doesn't make those situations any less of a cluster fuck and often enough by the time a warmzone is declared the ones who were worse off are dead already. You can call scene safety retarded all you want but you're not superman. Its great in training and in theory - and its a hell of a lot better than waiting for the all clear, but dont act like its a magical cure all fix that will always work the way its supposed to.

Firefighter/EMT here, while you are "technically" right about this being taught, and that "staging" is protocol, this attitude -
>Honestly, my job at the end of the day is to go home to my loved ones.
>We're people too, not robots. We have lives and families of our own.

-is bullshit. You take an oath to serve your community. If you aren't willing to take risk to save lives you are a coward. Plain and simple. Too many EMT's use the bullshit excuse that "Oh, I dont get paid enough" or "I have a family at home". My job at the end of the day is to serve my community and protect lives and property. I'm helping lead the push in my county to get rescue task forces set up because staging at active shooters gets people killed. And Parkland had RTFs that did not get utilized, thats why he is making a stink. This attitude of "lets wait an hour while they chase down the gunman is why we have death tolls so high in mass shootings. Triage with bleeding control during triage, preferably done with a rescue task force saves lives, and if you are too chicken shit to run into a warm zone on an active shooter where you have dozens of kids bleeding out, you are a coward and need to find a new profession.

Bump

Reminds me of this
tucson.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/firefighter-refused-call-to-tucson-shooting-spree-scene/article_68abdf02-1d37-5e14-9974-6eeff8a22210.html

mongrels gonna mong

I have seen this exact meme about 20 times and everytime I see it I kek hareder

You can just spot them after awhile. Like Joy Behar pretending she's a Catholic. I know Catholics and they're fucking crazy. It's like a cult. They know the pope is crazy but they won't criticize him. I don't think a catholic would hate on God the way she did against Pence but a Jew?
Nice

he didnt want the medics getting shot....

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

including Trump himself I hope

i had a crush on hope hicks before there was a "hope hicks"

my sister had a book and i was in love with the girl on the cover. turns out it was hope hicks.

pic related.

spotted the nigger

This pretty much sums up the last 70 years. Maybe this explains why the Yuropoors are so SALTY all the time?

Eat shit hose monkey. Tryhards like you end up on the news as casualties whenever shtf. I’m sure ur podunk rural volly agency is badass and all but u gotta tone it down with that sargeant kickass bull shit

Cut the badass act already dragonslayer. How many funerals have you been to in your career? If you've actually been to any do you feel each one was worth it? You think their wives and children think it was worth it? Do you actually talk to them or are you just one of those guys who donates a couple bucks out of each check to make yourself feel good?

Granted IDK what system you run in but I deal with gang shootings on the regular and have been on scenes that have very quickly become hot after they were declared secured. If you ever find yourself in that situation and have half a brain you'll find it less than enjoyable.

Yea, we help people, we all take a lot of risk. I have no problem going into a warm zone and train others to do so, but it has to be calculated with minimized risk and with PROPER EQUIPMENT. Would you run into an IDLH without your SCBA or any tools just because there's entrapment? If you answer yes you're a fucking idiot.

But then you'd reduce costs by over 30% and have an effective police force

training doesn't make balls, back when police as a thing was still new and primitive af the dude's had balls. Fact is the regard that they are gods never to break a nail keeps them from taking risk, make the culture that its a risk again and chads will join the force.
If you have families why the fuck are you picking up a job where you go straight into danger, dumb ass.

Thanks for your service sir. You are totally right.

Is it typical for police to drag out bodies to EMS?