Hajimete no Gal

Hey I just started this show and is on episode 6. Yame is the best girl. Nene is disgusting. Ranko is a skank hoe and Yui is shit.

Why don't I see any threads about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daAkMQHnuTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nene is disgusting
>Yame best girl

You poor faggot.

Because it's bottom of the barrel harem trash

Just wait until you get to episode 9.

>Nene is disgusting
I wish I could filter you, I never want to see another post from you again.

She is actually gross dude

>Yame is the best girl.
Don't speak too soon.
>Nene is disgusting
She's the only who isn't a massive whore.

You just have shit taste

You're actually gross dude.

She literally tried to fuck MC in his sleep... if that isn't a whore.

OP here, it's pretty cute how she teases MC and giving him subtle hints that she wants to fuck.

She only wants the MC's dick, nothing whorish about that. Especially when the rest of the female cast are canon sluts.

Enjoy episode 9. You deserve it, champ.

What happens in episode 9? Will Yukana finally give Hashiba some poonani? Or is it more cock blocking from Ranko? Don't spoil it for me though. I'm on episode 8!

read the manga, it's more comfy and cute desu.

What kind of girl have condoms in her snack stash. Um... hello?

>show about gals
>nobody has sex

The irony of this screenshot after latest episode.

Jun needs to learn to love himself first before he can truly love someone else.

>eva fans invading other threads

OP here.

Hold up, hold up. Hold the fuck up. Did she really flirt with some guy she just met in front of MC? MC is trying to erase his presence right now. It's fucked up. What the fuck?

It's not really believable, it's easy to tell from your posts that you knew exactly where this is going.

Is she pretending to be ignorant?

Nani?

Everyone of your posts was perfectly tailored towards walking into that trap. With numerous threads about this specific episode during the last days I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know this would happen.

If you really didn't though, yeah, she acted like a cunt, then he acted like a whimp and then she acted like an even bigger cunt.

>acted
Nah she's just a cunt and a bitchie.

This character looks like a whore so it's not surprising that she behaves like one.

I found the most flirty women are those with significant others. They have no shame about it.

I suspect this hurts a lot because this is an absurd romantic fantasy and deep down people know a guy like that fits a bombshell like Yame better than an insecure dweeb.

i liked ranko
haven't seen the anime yet

Shes actually an angel in the manga so fuck off

She's supposed to be one of those pure "slut" characters.

Is the manga worth reading?

My jaws dropped this episode. Never seen anything like this.

>MC acting like a dumbass but he's not wrong for feeling that way
>ignores him the whole day
>goes out with Dai-chan
>friend with glasses tell him to apologize
>the group find Yukana and Dai-chan together alone (funniest part was when fat pedo said he hate old hags lul)
>next day he feel really hurt and on verge of tears
>she run up and says she's not mad at him anymore (What the fuck?)
>MC tell her to stop messing with him
>she cry
>every girl now think he is an asshole

I don't know if Yukana-chan is best girl anymore but what the fuck is wrong with this episode?

No, but it's better than the anime.

>MC only reason for asking her out is wanting to get laid
>does everything to not get laid

>>MC tells her to stop messing with him
>>she cries
>>every girl now thinks he is an asshole

Most realistic anime of this season.

It's poorly executed, but they are trying to highlight the fact that MC is so insecure that he doesn't trust his gf, which is a pretty shitty thing to do when Yukana is quite loyal to him.
She clearly thinks of Dai as a friend only, even though Dai just wants to smash.
Truly an annoying situation because MC is being a douche for not trusting his girlfriend. But Yukana is also oblivious to the fact that Dai just wants to smash. Girls never understand that shit. So all in all very realistic.

i just got the thing for you

>Nene is disgusting
nene is the best. i hope she will be successful in raping the MC. i find those alter-ego of his annoying. they are the real villain of that show except for the ero one because he is the real hero. we really need a twist which would make nene the winner.

The problem is it's not a realistic anime.

And people are shitting on her for trying to catch up with an old friend
I guess people forget that she didn't see the ikemen licking his lips

This looks like something from /adv/. I'm glad I didn't watch this shit.

This show is my guilty pleasure of the season

>doesn't even hold her goddamn hand
this shit makes me want to flip tables

What's wrong with Yui?

Exactly, m9.
It's pretty impressive how much this episode trigged Sup Forums. And triggered them so hard that they can't objectively look at what is happening on the screen in front of them.

i know this is bait but she knew exactly what she walked into
she was blushing almost the whole time, and ignored her boyfriend

Not b8 m8.
But she didn't ignore him lol, she even introduced him as her boyfriend. I thought that was really sweet.
Ever been in a relationship user?

>which is a pretty shitty thing to do when Yukana is quite loyal to him.
Apex memes. You say shit like this, which implies that the characters know all the things we know, but straight up contradict yourself by stating this
>they can't objectively look at what is happening on the screen
only 4 minutes later. Youre too retarded to understand simple character behavior based on the information you have. Spoiler Alert: youre the all knowing viewer, the characters arnet.

At least we know what's gonna happen to the ikemen

>the whole relationship is her teasing MC about being insecure all the time
>goes on a date with chad
>MC gets mad
>wtf how come you are being insecure, now apologize
This is gold. I hope it gets even worse.

So many betas a condoning slut-chan acting like a slut. MC is a faggot but that doesn't mean Yame wasn't in the wrong either. She's either obnoxious or is just straight retarded, maybe both.

No because i'm too insecure and can't trust females so i just smash and leave
And yes, she tried her best to ignore him, and she is not dense to be unable to understand that he wanted to fuck her

Garbage show
only cucks watch it

that is just because she is really small. we have real people like that. they are about the same size as the others. for all you know, she might be a late bloomer, height-wise, and will grow taller soon. I hope so.

>But Yukana is also oblivious to the fact that Dai just wants to smash. Girls never understand that shit. So all in all very realistic.
>Girls never understand that shit
>So all in all very realistic
Lmaoing at your life right now fampai

You sound reasonable though. Most girls are completely oblivious, especially the type like Yukana who are pretty but strangely pure.
I would agree to disagree with you.
I am quite certain that this was set up by the author in the sense that Yukana is too oblivious to realize that a Chad wants to murder her puss.

>Yukana desperately trying defend herself on a chinese image board

It's okay, you'll understand one day when you touch a woman who doesn't pity you.

>Girls don't know when a guy wants to fuck them
Sure thing virgin.

This, she knew from the beginning he was an insecure beta virgin. Expecting him to be something he isn't. Girl is mad stupid.

>oh hey my girlfriend is getting chummy with some cute guy

>My girlfriend is not allowed to talk to other men because there's a chance they might want to fuck her.

Holy shit my dudes you guys are just as insecure and selfish as the MC.

>MC is so insecure that he doesn't trust his gf, which is a pretty shitty thing to do when Yukana is quite loyal to him.
Then check this She knows he's insecure since ep1. She keeps on making fun of his insecurities since ep1 and keeps on calling him "no balls" or "virgin".
Then MC acts insecure and she goes Only to get mad at him.
Then she proceeds to meet Dai-chan, after the MC tried to talk to her the whole day (while she was ignoring him). Everyone tells the MC is wrong, and he even accepts to say he's sorry on to meet her and Dai-chan alone.

Next day she pretends nothing happened.
Yes, he was insecure and a betafag, but he tried to solve not once, but three times, while she pushed him away and went out with chad. Then he snapped.

>But Yukana is also oblivious to the fact that Dai just wants to smash. Girls never understand that shit.
If anything, men are retarded and oblivious to advances, women are pretty good at that.

Stop being willfully ignorant.

>If anything, men are retarded and oblivious to advances, women are pretty good at that.
But you don't know that
You can't say she knows that, especially when she probably doesn't

Like someone posted before, current laws make it difficult for betas to fight back Chads trying to steal their girl

youtube.com/watch?v=daAkMQHnuTM

Bambi has it easier than us humans.

t. Cuck

We assume that because we're viewers, but MC can't since she's always calling him virgin like if she had experience.

Don't blog or janny will delete this thread.

Jannies, can you delete blog posts and request bans on them please?

Yes she teases him, sure, but she's also very devoted and loyal to him. She stopped hanging out with her friends most days, eats lunch with him all the time, always sticks up for him and is generally putting him first every time.

You'd have to be not just insecure, but a total dick not to realize she really cares about him. She's totally open about what she's doing, and only a fool would think she'd even think about cheating after seeing how much she likes him.

>I let my girlfriend flirt with other men
>2016+1
>still being a cuck
Come on my "dude"

The MC is suffering from an extreme case of multiple personality disorder. Those different personalities can even talk to each other inside his head.

So the MC made a wrong assumption, therefore he is wrong
Why is that so hard to understand?

So will mc get this shit beaten out of him next episode?

He's not wrong in thinking Chad wanted to smash. He's not wrong for being mad he got ditched though.

MC is insecure and selfish but his girlfriend is dumb and doesn't seem to understand anything. She's a good girl but she's dumb. You can't pull the 'nice guy' card, because initially he was no different from any dude wanting to smash and it was clear as day.

I think megane-kun and blonde guy might jump in to help Junichi. Fat dude might be pussy to fight. Ranko will definitely clean up after the fight and beat everyone up.

You too, Why did not you kill yourself?

The MC is an insecure beta, there wasn't a right or wrong choice for him. It was either take the safe way out and break it up with her or risk having a cheating slut girlfriend. If the girl really cared for the MC then why did she ignore his feelings of jealousy? Even when she FULLY knows how his boyfriend is? She even LIED to him. You faggots saying only the MC is in the wrong are just a bunch of cucks who'd let girls step all over you.

t.Yame

Fuck off Yame, don't pretend to be retarded. You totally knew.

>want to enjoy the dawn of the Age of Gyarus
>have to deal with NTR shit
IT'S NOT FAIR
At least it's anime-only for now

>cucks unironically defending the gyaru
Kill yourselves. Just because you like it when the love interest gets stolen by someone else doesn't mean everyone else does too.

The fact that she lied removes pretty much any credibility to the claim that she wasn't aware of how he feels about that kind of stuff.

Wait, when did she lie?

Look, I'm of the opinion that they don't function well as a couple. Realistically they wouldn't be together and this just shows why.

> for now
Theres no way in hell manga Yaka would ever behave like this. Shes head over heels in love.

Watch the show, retard. Did you remotely forget that she said she went out with middle school friends but was caught talking alone with Chad?

That's not a lie, she did go out with her middle school friend and then talked alone with the guy for a while

>people say she's loyal
>willingly get a job where she has to show skin and act like a call girl
>talk to dudes at the beach, laughing and flirting until boyfriend shows up
You know damn well she didn't want to ruin their vacation so she kept her slut levels low for now. After the vacation, Chad shows up and her true colors is shown.
>lies about going out with a bunch of friends but really went out with the guy

>wanting a shortstack to become taller
Kill yourself, faggot.

>lies about going out with a bunch of friends but really went out with the guy
Where are you getting this from?

I hope not

calm down manlet

The anime had a year pass with the turning point of their relationship be NTR garbage.
The manga had a year pass with the only problem they've had, aside from the other sluts around MC, is him forgetting their anniversary date.

The difference is astonishing.

I'm never investing 8 weeks of shitty gyaru anime ever again.

>tries to expose thot to betabro to save him from a trap run
>people think you're the evil guy
Chad is the truly misunderstood one. Chads ands betas are not enemies.
He's a chad not a rapist.

(You)

How can I get mad at an alpha male doing his thing? He didn't force Yame to hop on his dick. She willingly did it. Dumb ass bitch.