Have you watched her show this year already

Have you watched her show this year already

Other urls found in this thread:

vk.
youtube.com/watch?v=u2Ra9EBJAWI
ratebeer.com/beer/sapporo-yebisu/221/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That body is QUALITY as fuck.

Magma Diver as a whole has extremely bad animation, it's the worst-animated in the series.

Anyway yes I watched it again three days ago. The HD release looks gorgeous.

>Thermal expansion

What if shinji likes them small

He likes Asuka's breasts, you can actually see him looking at them in a lot of scenes.

Episode 8 is th eworst one out of the non-flashback ones.

Not yet but I've been thinking about doing my annual rewatch soon.

When I first watched EoE I thought Shinji would suck on her breasts, not jerk off to them
You know, with all the oral phase talk

We never see exactly what he is doing before he orgasms, so it's possible that he did.

How do you know it didn't happen?

Holy shit I've never thought about it like that

wow that anatomy is disgusting

>that oedipus hivemind

Though you can hear him breathing heavily so that's unlikely

The main error is her shoulders being wider than her hips.

But in other episodes than Magma Diver she's drawn correctly.

The "correct" style is still shit

You can breathe while sucking on a nipple, otherwise babies would die.
Also he could groped her boobs as well.

That his position when he comes is still next to and perpendicular to the bed suggests he locked the door and returned to that spot.

In instrumentality Asuka later says something about him watching her, not him sucking on her tits.

Looks fine, don't be dramatic.

>In instrumentality Asuka later says something about him watching her, not him sucking on her tits.

She doesn't say anything besides 'I know all about your jerk-off fantasies (of me.)' and 'Go ahead and do it again like usual.'

Both of which seem to indicate Shinji habitually masturbates while fantasizing about Asuka. Poor lad.

You'd think she's say something more than "jerk off fantasies" if he molested her.

Anyway I figure his position next to the bed suggests he only looked.

I'm talking solely about Rei and Asuka's hip-waist ratio. The artstyle is fine, aside from a few janky faces here and there when shown at awkward angles.

You can see him looking in a lot of scenes.

Shinji is a breast man

>'m talking solely about Rei and Asuka's hip-waist ratio.

Real hipmonsters exist too.

His eyes seem to be looking at the cross there if you really trace them.

Holy shit how is that real

Sounds like the excuse he'd give if confronted, sure.

Russians.
vk.
com/sad_cha_n

Why do grainy cel stills look so much better than computer animated clean frames?

Anime looks kind of empty/detailless without grain

Or the fact that today's anime often use that strange lighting, where as before they mostly use this very simple style

No, but I watched the expansion D-type plugsuit scene. Asuka is a big softie and that's cute.

Have you never seen women before?

Holy shit, I can't belive oldfags fapped to this. No wonder I couldn't get into anime back then until now.

How do you top Evangelion?

It's easy
Write a story that actually has a logical conclusion

End of Evangelion is the conclusion to all conclusions.

You cannot write a more ultimate conclusion for the setting.
The only thing you can expand on is Shinji.

I fully agree but I'm talking about the TV series ending which was just bullshit
>doesn't make sense until you watch EoE
>was planned to be the conclusion
>basically this youtube.com/watch?v=u2Ra9EBJAWI

All of Eva is already the arc of Shinji's adolescence. It's more appropriate to make a sequel about new characters in the post-post-apocalypse than it is to show Shinji's adult life or expanded childhood.

Daily reminder that Asuka is illiterate in Japanese

>Sequel

Eva is only engrossing because of Shinji.
Rebuild and even that hentai manga (Re:Take?) are right options to take the series, because that's the only place to take it.

It ends with Shinji accepting something, but it doesn't show him push through it.
That's what you work off of for a sequel.

Another thing I have in common with her.
Amazing!

In fact, I always think she is the most pathetic character in Evagalion.

>mom loved toy more than her and killed herself in front of her
>love Kaji and he is killed
>Smart af but never be the center of Nerv,since the center always is Shinji
>despite Shinji most yet have to live with him after 3rd impact on a dead planet.

How sad she can be?

Are you riding his baloney pony?

Huh?

It's an engrossing story about Shinji. I'd watch it, but I don't feel like I need to see his whole life, the engrossing part is over, Shinji is grossed out.

Just picture her furiously concentrating on this and checking against her dictionary twice a second.

a decade and a half watching anime and reading VNs and that still might as well be elvish to be

yet i've never consumed a line of german entertainment and can still tell that the cursive german at the bottom meant 'entry forbidden'

fuck whatever tardo decided that japanese would use kanji. dumbass pictogram alphabet. it belongs scrawled on a cave wall 4000 years ago and forgotten

Asuka as the childhood friend was so cute.
Cuuuute.

Why doesn't Anno just make that anime, rather than rebuild which everyone hates?

You're just jealous because you inferior language uses phonemic orthography based on nothing but mouth sounds.

Genki Rei is cuter though.

It's better than having a pictograph for every word in the language.

No, actually pictographs are better than kanji, because you can guess the word based on what the character looks like. That's not possible for almost any kanji.

Yeah, she was cute.
I'm not sure if they could use that personality if they were gonna make that anime for real though. It's too similar to Asuka's.

Anyway, I'd watch it and relish seeing Asuka win again. Childhood friends always do.

>a decade and a half watching anime and reading VNs and that still might as well be elvish to be

Because the manga and games based on that premise didn't need further promotion to sell.

What's that manga? Saucenao doesn't recognize.

Evangelion is a good anime.

Regards,
good anime knower

No and I never will because I don't really have a reason to. Seems like just a bunch of teenage angst.

This is good, I like when normal people recognize that they have no chance of understanding Evangelion so they don't try to watch it at all.
You know your place. Good girl.

Brainlets shouldn't be allowed to post.

I would watch an anime wholly made of these quick sketches

Genki Reis are distinguished from Asukas by their still having a little autism.

I thought Shinji had a phallic fixation; you know, Oedipus complex and all that jazz.

Because it's painted with real colors as opposed to digital colors which have a monochromatic look to them

Grain is caused by film cameras not the cels itself

>tfw we could have the best of both worlds nowadays with digitally photographed cels but nobody even bothers

post more

See for more, that's her.
It took years to sauce.

No one bothers because cels are a pain in the ass compared to computer graphics. And it's all much more expensive.

Though I'm wondering if nowadays it would be a viable source of income to sell cels of finished anime. Collectors buy them for thousands of dollars.
It's better to preserve them as they are, but there's not much lost if you'd digitize every single one in like 16k resolution.
I konow, it's a silly idea.

That pose is mega uncomfortable, lots of pressure on her neck.

That's symbolic support, she has wings afterall

>lots of pressure on her neck.
Shinji just strangles everyone.

I wanna fap to Asuka!

>but nobody even bothers

Actually...

*jizz

I wanna rewatch it in one session this Saturday. Any food and drink recommendations?

Her bf must be one lucky man considering all the hot nge cosplay sex they probably have

Instant ramen and Y*bisu beer.

A whole case of Yebisu and nothing else, it has a perfect 10 score on RateBeer! ratebeer.com/beer/sapporo-yebisu/221/

>figure that arouses me the most out of these three is now Shinji

I gotta get out of this place

Kettle cooked chips, cracked pepper flavor.

yeah, 10 out of 100

I've been here since I was ten and I'm still as heterosexual and vanilla as it gets, traps are not arousing and even girls' names make my heart flutter.
The 'Sup Forums corrupts people' meme is wrong

watching the physical blu ray with jap subs.
It's a slog but I'm learning.

This. I've been here on and off since mid-07 and I'm not even slightly aroused by boys, tentacle shit, etc. Pretty much all I want to do is kiss girls and fondle their breasts and gently stroke their dicks until they cum

hmm

should i watch the rebuilds ? i think the show was some kind of weird trainwreck and didn't actually care about it . i like the designs tho

Did they fuck?

>no instant curry in the instant ramen
Dame yo

Misato's degenerate hedonist ramen-eating face.

No.

I have watched Evengeglin more than 10 times in my life since 2001. I don't have much time to watch anime any more, so I preferer to watch something new.
But I am playing to watch everything when the final (?) movie is done.

go for it, i'm assuming you've already seen EoE as well as the series. I rewatched NGE+EoE, waited a few days, then watched the rebuilds every other evening with a break in betwee, and really enjoyed them. Although EoE=NGE>25&26>Rebuilds is my personal scoring

Orange juice.

>Instant ramen
I guess I would need a lot of instant ramen to manage to eat 2k calories.

Yes, I just finished my umpteenth rewatching the other day. Started the rebuilds afterwords and they're not as bad as I remember. 1 was just the show but worse and too rushed except for the Ramiel fight, but that scene was really good. 2 actually has a lot of good scenes, even if there are some dumb ones mixed in there. There's some pretty good Shinji, Misato, and Kaji stuff that would have fit right into the original series. There's also just a lot of shots of Tokyo 3 that are fun to see, and they do a better job with the whole 'fortress city' concept as a whole. The angel fights are usually better, aside from the CG. They do a better job showing the scale of the Eva's, with more shots of the destruction of the city, blood tsunami's, jumping the power lines, etc. It's definitely shit as a replacement but it's fun as supplementary material. The animal Eva thing is fucking dumb though and I'm sure when I watch 3.0 tonight it will sour me on it again.

It's actually got some decent character moments mixed in with the QUALITY and fat suits.

Are you implying that the flashbacks are bad? They're some of the best episodes.

Cute.

You don't.

I wouldn't say it was really planned to be the conclusion, obviously that was an approximation but presumably were they not running out of budget for a long time beforehand there would have been more context to it. With EoE existing now I don't see what there is to complain about. They are actually great episodes in context.

Wait that's a real beer Misato drinks? Gonna have to track that shit down.

Episode 8 is the one with the battle on open sea. It's just a giant non-impressive battle