All of Trumps Closest Advisors Are Jews

Gary Cohn, Steven Mnuchin, Jered Kushner, and Stephen Miller.
Who can Sup Forums support such an obvious kike puppet?

Because their are no other options. All your choices don't even matter

I don't care who lives in this country as long as they follow the Constitution and love free markets! Neo Nazi larps gb2stromfront!

You're trying too hard to shoehorn Hitlers hands into that photo kike

no ones ever put their hands like this without it being a secret sign of course

I believe in the bible, dummy. It says the jews are god's chosen people, so it is ok that Trump employs jews.

I don't have to try, Hitler's bodyguard who helped him create the SS was Jew.\
Nobody benefited more from WWII than the Jewish people. Who gained their own nation, defended by the rest of the world, with no questions asked, forever.
Hitler did more for the Jewish people than anyone, ever.

THEY

ARE

NOT

ZIONISTS

You leave Stephen Miller out of this, the only reason I say that is because nearly every single person who went to school with him says he is an self hating, anti-semitic jew who literally wrote Trump's anti-globalism speeches.

If anything, Miller is probably the most nationalistic guy in Trump's entire administration. More than Trump or anyone else. I would give a solid 70% chance that Miller is pretty fucking redpilled.

I do this. Its called pressing your fingers together. Not the buffett one, that's weird i'll admit

Fake news

Keep your enemies closer, fagot.

Notice that while all the other leaders are waving in the group photo German Chancellor Angela Merkel is making the sign of horus with her hands, using the button on her jacket as an eye. Since Merkel is the only leader there who is of the Saxe Gotha Rothschild bloodline that runs the G7 and the eye of Horus represents supreme leadership, she is sending out the message that the other leaders in the photo are just servants.

When the Texas Longhorn fans do hook'em horns it doesn't mean Devil Horns to them.
But when viewed in context by who does them, it becomes a symbol with a different meaning.
When Political figures all do the same hand symbols over and over and over again, it's because it's a symbol that they recognize.

>supposedly annihilating Joos is doing the best job for them because now they have a free reign to do whatever they want
That faggotry level thinking is as stupid as flat earth retardation. You are convincing nobody. Try again.

>annihilating Joos
You are claiming the Holocaust happened on Sup Forums
Good luck with that.

His presidency was poisoned the moment he won, real change will require much more drastic measures, and a public awareness of jewish influence and race realism.

i would take you seriously if you didn't hide behind a memeflag.

How many us presidents have been jewish?

checkmate conspiratards

its just a natural way to posture the fingers out of several viable options.

4d chess! Keep your friends close and your enemies closer! He'll build the wall anyday now!

lol dont forget freedom and apple pie or smth. 1488

Yes people can't flip flop.
All jews care about the Homeland at the end of the day---if miller cared about the country he'd be writing policy platforms instead of trying to bang hope hicks.

Jokes on you. I've liked Jews this whole time

Are we in pro-jew mode again niggers?

>1 post by this ID

I don't.

Trump is a kike puppet, and his moves on amnesty, Israel and gun control have proven so.

>Lefty "memes" that didnt aged well.

I wonder why kushner got kicked from having access to secret info when the info about israel trying to influence him was brought to light.