There is just as much evidence for Islam, if not more, than for Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=RuEXwlgImH8

Look at the power of the Quran!! You cannot make sense of us the success of Muslims yet needing so little. We held mack the American empire in desert areas with no infrastructure, little money, and weapons from the previous era!

We held through attacks on both sides from Russia and the USA/Israel and have survived!

Our people have the most hope which is why we are breeding you all out of existence!

The future is Allah's!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9lIuUjPs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

islam is just a knockoff version of Christianity made by shitskins. it's like "abibas" tracksuits

>islam is just a knockoff version of Christianity
No, Christianity worships a false God that forgets what Justice even is. We are the true inheriters of the Old Testament God, the real God.

Sad that a "knockoff" is far more successful and dangerous than your stale fraud of a religion muh (((christianity)))

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

>There is just as much evidence for Islam, if not more, than for Christianity

Islam was one guy who wanted some stuff so he made a religion to get it. Mohammad was based, but his followers are complete cucks.

It happened again with Mormonism, and it'll happen again no doubt.

dont forget scientology

>muh demiurge worship

Islam is growing while white Christianity is shrinking. Even in the west it is one of the fastest-growing religions.

Actually Islam is a revival of the true Abrahamic faith while Chrstianity is a knock off that strayed far off the path.

If you can't accept Jesus
>is the only begotten, not-made son of God, who existed with the father before all ages
>is the promised messiah prophesied by Moses and other prophets
>is the only path to salvation
>died for all of humanity's sins
Then we won't get along Ahmed.
Your Quran was written by a literal autistic warlord and the crescent is the symbol of a demon.

Complete nonsense.

The Koran is the product of one man claiming angelic inspiration. He did no research; he had no experience other than this supposed angelic revelation.

Now, on the basis of the alleged revelation, the Koran purports to refute well-established facts in both the New and Old Testament.

For example, contrary to the testimony of multiple witnesses as recorded in the NT, the Koran presents a quite different version -- that Jesus was not crucified.

So, on the one hand, the New Testament provides multiple accounts by different witnesses of the Crucifixion.

And on the other, you have Muhammad, several hundred years later, claiming that an angel told him that the New Testament account is wrong.

Muhammad did NO research to reach this conclusion; he did not engage in some sort of radical re-reading of the NT texts. No, he simply said, an angel told me it was otherwise.

Thus it is LUDICROUS to claim that there's "just as much evidence for Islam, if not more, than for Christianity."

The claim is indeed refuted even by Muhammad's own account as set forth in the Koran. The only "evidence" that supports the claims made in the Koran is Muhammad's bare assertion that the text was dictated him by an angel.

it's even worse than that

youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9lIuUjPs0

proof of divine revelation is in the miracles of the prophet and the book

every holy book from the books of moses to the gospel taught by jesus all had the same proof and formula, I will show you that I am right through the help of my lord

Islam and the Qur'an repeatedly show miracle after miracle, when you study the prophets life you see how the quran after him served as the basis for the entire arabic language, you find his followers in persia europe and africa making discovery after discovery after the quran was brought in front of them

historical evidence, backed by teh church itself backs most of the qurans claims about the life of jesus, the corruption of the teachings of cristianity

The quran says those accounts were wrong because god himself intervened and made it seem like it happened

now begone reddit spacing

Wow, so it's like 2 times 0?

*tips BBC*

Polish piece of shit homo pedophile supporter (or maybe even participant) fucking stinking Antichrist Pope.

>historical critique
all of the other civilizations that were around when islam began, accepted islam. The only early sources are muslims, and the early muslims were very open about everything that happened and even had dialogue about things they disputed. For an outsider to come and write his own fanfiction based around what he feels people mean instead of actually reading the texts is ludicrous at best.

Allahu akbar
I converted after reading the quran

Used to hate Muslims, but i found out they don't follow their own religion

>crescent is the symbol of a demon.
because I said so
>t. burger

>son of God
This is the literal autism.

Correct. There's no evidence for the divine claims of either.