No thread punpun

no thread punpun.

then it is ..

It's enough for me.

also the ending was heartbreaking but shit.

>tfw you're punpun but worse
This book hit too close to homeand reminded mehow much I hate my life. If things aren't better in two years, I'll kill myself.

At least Punpun had sex. I can't say the same.

I have too. Don't make it your quantifier for happiness. Sex is worth nothing when it's over.

>At least he had sex
Fucking a whole bunch of girls while his distant waifu was a virgin

A very ''''elegant'''' man

I loved him as a child, but adult Punpun is a pathetic piece of shit. Zero sympathy. Fuck that cunt.

>A whole bunch
Wasn't it literally just sachi? I don't count when his aunt raped him. that's one woman.

>I have too
kill yourself

remember when he was ''takashi''. punpun is a bastard and a traitor

Aiko didn't deserve him

fuck off to your blog board

oh yeah, two girls. I wouldn't call him a traitor. At that point he thought Aiko was in a relationship. was he supposed to remain abstinent listening to his alpha roommate getting laid every night while waiting for Aiko to love him? That's what started his depression. his fixation on love and Aiko was the catalyst for almost everything that ever went wrong in punpun's life which is why Aiko always pops back up when Punpun has almost moved on. The two were poison for each other.

Wow what a fucking trash.

Fuck this horny shit.

>Aiko was the catalyst for almost everything that ever went wrong in punpun's life
It was punpun's blackspot. His evil self. Don't you remember the miso factory arc? I think Aiko actually saved him before he could become a rapist or some shit. Remember when he said if he didn't end up with Aiko he would hurt her or others?
and he almost did.

It worked so well when he was young and it was a manga about depression. I hate this "hurr durr I could totally kill you" edgelord bullshit.

Well it did foreshadowed it in the beginning of the manga, you can't do shit about it.

Also, I did enjoy the final arc and the beginning.

>It was punpun's blackspot. His evil self.
That didn't exist. It was just him. He literally said so. The "evil punpun" was him post psychological breakdown over having murdered someone. He didn't become a different person, he just gave up.

>I think Aiko actually saved him before he could become a rapist or some shit
That was sachi. The loneliness from not being with Aiko caused that downward spiral. I mean when he had to compare himself to someone like yaguichi his self confidence was annihilated. So he became desperate. It wasn't until his relationship with Sachi did he mellow out, but even then he couldn't give his all to the best thing to ever happen to him because deep down he was still obsessed with Aiko.

>. I hate this "hurr durr I could totally kill you" edgelord bullshit.
It's still very much a manga about depression. The child era was just scratching the surface though. Child punpun got that upper middle class white kid depression and existentialism. The kind where things are bad so you get therapy and a motivational quote and you're a-okay. Teen and adult Punpun was the real abyss of depression. The kind where things aren't okay in any capacity and you can't fool yourself into believing they are. A never ending downward spiral where your only hope is that one day you stop falling. You end up like Punpun or Aiko. Clinging to someone or something for selfish reasons because that's the only illusion of happiness you have left. The ending of Punpun is so poignant because PunPun isn't cured and he isn't happy. He's just moving forward while sachi pulls. the best ending someone with depression can have.

A lot of people seem to ignore that it's just a tragedy, like in old greek books, and how that is all there is to it.

Yes, everyone could have done stuff in a different way, things could have gone so different if PunPun was more brave maybe, or if Aiko never decided to get her license, but that's not the point, the point is that from the first moment, they were destined for each other and from the first moment, they "understood" each other and that understanding is what drove them together.

It's just another sad love story and that's the beauty of it, misery loves company.

>That didn't exist
Sad, you not giving a chance for aiko

>you not giving a chance for aiko
I loved Aiko but she was doomed from the start. The moment she clung to punpun out of mutual misery as a child it was obvious things weren't going to end well between them. There's a reason you don't stick it in crazy. Once they cling to you your life and theirs hang in the balance. There was no way both she and punpun were going to escape that relationship alive. She should've stayed with yaguichi.

learn to english, dumbass

i cant get rid of this manga in my mind for 2 years

too much depression

Hey, it wasn't her fault that the protagonists was a little fuckboy. And I agree, she should've stayed with yaguchi, but things getting seriously shit when a cultist family over run your life.

Sorry I'm so fucking tired I can't type for shit.

>Hey, it wasn't her fault that the protagonists was a little fuckboy.
You can count the number of women punpun had sex with on one hand. he wasn't a fuckboy by any means. just a very very lonely boy. that's why he and aiko clicked. they were both lonely and depressed. but neither of them were good people so they could only bring out the worst in each other. The entire sequence of pic related is why these two people should have stayed as far away from eachother as humanly possible.

How can you make Aiko happy?

Nah, I think this story was top-notch because who would've dragged Aiko from her mother besides him? Punpun being obsessed over her was the only option. Even yaguchi would just dumped her.

And he is a fuckboy, he's a wimpy little faggot. Him fucking all these girls really shows how much of a shitbird he is.

Be a male Sachi

but Aiko was in much worst situation than punpun.

Also Sachi is lame. Stop giving her credit.

It was a different situation, but someone strong-willed that can bear with whatever emotional carriage his partner has and isn't afraid of using him as he sees fit.

The issue is having a bond strong enough, unlike PunPun who still could see people and fool around, making bonds, Aiko just ignored everyone around her as far as we know, only caring about her mother out of force and respect, she was pretty much dead inside until she saw punpun again.

Like said, there was no one else but PunPun...now if she opened up more, who knows, maybe she could have meet someone like Sachi, someone strong enough to carry her burden too, or maybe something else, hell, all she needed to do was to left her mother alone, but she just couldn't, and even if she did the guilt would have done his part too.

Things are just what they are I guess.

>Even yaguchi would just dumped her.
Yaguchi literally willing to sacrifice his future for her. That's why it destroyed punpun's confidence. Yaguchi could have actually saved her. But Yaguchi was functioning human being. So he didn't /get/ aiko and he had no reason to pursue her like sachi did punpun. So when she pushed him away he was gone. Punpun wasn't bad because he had sex with other women while single. What kind of cuck saves himself for someone he may never be with? Punpun was bad because he and aiko were poison for each other. look at the panel I posted. Aiko realizes she's in the woods, sick, with someone who has no reason to not to kill her. she has every reason to run away but she ends up being roped back in because of how she feels she has to cling to him like she clung to her mother. Aiko is just a really submissive person who needs someone to believe in. The best future for those two was a future with other people. sadly Aiko wasn't prepared for such a future.

>but Aiko was in much worst situation than punpun.
No she wasn't. She actually had options but her submissiveness to her mother ruined it.

>Also Sachi is lame.
No she isn't. She's the kind of person punpun needed. If aiko had a male sachi she'd still be alive.

You actually right about Aiko and her submission, the fact punpun was abusing her, she really couldn't stop believe in him or she would've been left alone.

Aiko is literally me, I understand why I'm so fucking related to her, I've never opened myself to wards other people. Because of this I can't get myself to hate her. She's really not a terrible human being.

Nor PunPun or Aiko are "terrible" human beings, if there's any terrible human beings in the story that would be both PunPun parents and aiko's mom specially, and even so that's pushing it.

Everyone is just too human in this damn book.

After killing her mother, why did Punpun hit Aiko?

I stopped reading this around the time he gouged out his eye in a fit of nonsensical edginess, it just felt too boring and contrived at that point.

>tfw your life is shit but not even in a interesting way like punpun's
I don't know which one of us has it worse

So you dropped it before the three final chapters? You could have at least read Aiko's good bye

She was freaking out, like a panic attack.

>the best ending someone with depression can have.
That's not true. You can recover from anything.

>You can recover from anything.
If you tell kids this when you're an adult, you're a bad man.

No, I only tell that to my fellow adults.

>the best ending someone with depression can have
You mean the worst ending. He will never pursue his dreams and most likely will be a minimum wage slave for letting Aiko to die.

>He will never pursue his dreams
If you believe his dreams were ever achievable you are childishly naive. He has a family and a stable life. Aiko is dead, but he was able to move on because the world didn't end without Aiko. he will never be a space scientist with aiko as his wife because reality doesn't work like that which is depressing but true. Punpun didn't have a happy ending but he got an ending that he can be okay with. When you're that depressed being okay with life is all you can ask.

Good, cause adults are old enough to know how not true that is.

good

sachi is fucking bitch, that fucked by her ex husband and get pregnant. this is pissed me off bad

Aiko killing herself is the worst possible crime he ever achieved. Fuck him.

what? he has family with who? sachi? aint punpun cucked by her ex husband?

Honestly not his fault. It was going to be one or both of them. Aiko couldn't live without a mom or punpun to cling to and she probably couldn't die happily if punpun died with her. that's why she did it while he was sleeping happily. I feel sorry for aiko but her death is her own fault for being such a mess.

Yeah with Sachi. He wasn't cucked because he and sachi were never together and still aren't official. This is why he didn't go with her to get the abortion. they'd never be happily married with their own kid because punpun hates himself to much to reproduce. However, Sachi and presumably her daughter love him and bring out the best in him, which is why he lives with her. He's surrounded by people who love him, so no matter how much he hates himself Sachi will keep him going. Even in a life without aiko. desu sachi and his quasi-family is the best the thing to happen to him.

>that fucked by her ex husband and get pregnant.
again, implying she'd wait patiently for punpun is childishly naive. She's not a dog who'll pause her life waiting for punpun, she's a person. people get lonely and have sex.

how about harumin in the last chap that met punpun that he was dumped by his gf(?)

rephrase that for me. I don't understand your question.

who is he ? older punpun?

> Aiko couldn't live without a mom or punpun to cling to and she probably couldn't die happily if punpun died with her
Is it because she did a favour for him so he wouldn't turn himself to jail?

Holy shit fuck this thread I don't want to relive those punpun feels... Yamero kudasai

yeah, she was smart enough to realize they could never be happy together. Punpun wouldn't let her go to jail for him. She didn't have any options that would end in a good life, so she killed herself.

"Bringing back Harumin seems to be random. But take a closer look at p 90-91 from vol.2
Whose hands Punpun holds?
_ _ years later during Tanabata festival (as back then) they met again.
This time Harumin was on a verge of losing it, loosing his peace.
Meeting Punpun brought him back on track.
you can see how his expression changed during one last goodbye, you can even see a tear in his left eye.
He seemed somehow touched by this situation. His heart was no longer stone cold.

In conclusion Harumin is back to normal life, work, and finally the cycle continues - as seen on last pages-.
in a slightly better manner.

It's a good ending, maybe not what each of us was looking for, but still holds tight the whole experience.

also
What happened to Aiko was not random. She died the same time her brother (Pegasus) did.
They both made the highest sacrifice. She killend herself, trying to save Onodera life."

You may never forget

ugly aiko

>tfw you'll never discuss surprise releases from hox again
>You'll never be around when hox dumps the last two volumes of Kaiji bog arc all at once

Why live

>She died the same time her brother (Pegasus) did.
>They both made the highest sacrifice. She killend herself, trying to save Onodera life."
PLS STOP..

Don't make me

you ugly

so cuteee

my bad, forgive me.