Character is being talked

>character is being talked
>next scene the camera goes to the said character while sneezing

>any mention of Schrodinger's cat

>german or french out of nowhere.

>being dumb
Anime is not only for stupid people.

>girl who is bad at cooking makes a bubbling purple stew

It's been used incorrectly more times than I can count. Most of the time it's used by amateur authors to explain the mechanism behind something. But they can't just say "it just werks"; they gotta explain it somehow - so they just open up their old physics textbook and whip up something that makes sense in their head. The Schrodinger's cat expeiment is the thing used the most.

>talking in the middle of the fight

>There’s 2 seconds left to perform x action
>MC’s monologue lasts 2 minutes

>explaining your next attacking moves

>taihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihentaihen
>Hentai? Doko?

>confession is interrupted by the fireworks

>character is explaining their attack to their opponent, knowing full well their opponent can't do jack shit, as a way of taunting them

>It's nothing serious, he's just unconscious.

>character is being talked

>Power beams meet in the middle

>*teleports behind you*

Allergies are a bitch.

>flamboyant character keeps forcing Engrish into their dialogue

> after explaining their attack said character gets shit on because of some convoluted bullshit and plot armor.

>anime has cuts between segments with a character saying the series' name as the logo appears
>something embarrassing happens and the character screams the anime's name
>something obscene or suggestive happens and the character says the anime's name as if they were having a orgasm
Fucking Mitsudomoe and Konosuba.

>character is explaining their attack to their opponent, because opponent is blind and character wants opponent to know exactly what is happening

>explanation of something extremely fucking obvious and self-explanatory

>character says something sappy or 'motivational', other characters just says the character's name in response

>M-minna...

That's my pet peeve, german in anime is causing me physical pain.