3. shit
4. shit
5. shit
6. shit
7. shit
8. shit
9. shit

>Haremfags
This has to be a violation of Global Rule 2.

fuck off, Erza

You need better taste.

I have never seen a single one of them before.

You're alright, but you still got some shit on your harem.

>harem thread
>posts 1 girl

Disgusting.

Harem might not be the right word, I don't exactly fantasize about having a harem. These are just girls I like a lot for various reasons.

Wait, I thought Sup Forums deeply despised multiple waifuists.

aliceteria hoshiguma yuugi nico robin madoka saber alter red saber mordred lily

what the fuck

Not all haremfags are multiple waifuists, and it's possible that some of them may not even have a waifu at all.

This is just my opinion, but these threads used to be a place where people would make a harem filled with characters they like and tongue-in-cheek play the MC role. It gained momentum when Freud/s started posting psychoanalysis, then slowed down when they either got tired of it (or moved on to waifu threads because it was more challenging to do their thing with only one character given). Nowadays, the threads are just remnants of good old tradition.

post template

myanimeharem.net/

Sill lazy to make updates.

>hating Ami and Haqua

Haqua is there because I noticed the harem side looked tsundere heavy. She's there as sort of a counterweight.
Ami is just not a good person. Even good guy Ryuuji gets frustrated enough to throw her shoe. She's also physically very attractive so I need to put her there as a reminder to not fall for it.