Monogatari series

who still havent watched this show ?

Who was the girl clinging to Kanbaru supposed to be anyway? Some character from later novels?

Where do I start?

Nisemonogatari because fanservice.

Higasa from Hana

go watch bakemonogatari first, and your journey begins

>Who was the girl clinging to Kanbaru supposed to be anyway? Some character from later novels?
I heard this question hundreds of times already. It seems that is the instinctive reaction whenever someone sees that picture. Or you are just fooling around.

no chill,

That is her new girlfriend Higasa. As you can see, she is very clingy. They do lovey-dovey dates off-screen during weekends and she keeps her busy during week days so she would not be lonely. Monkey gets lonely because rrrg and crab could not be with her like before because they are busy with their studies in the university, See attached picture for more information about her.

kanbaru is such a great gf

im shocked, i thought that lesbian thing is joke

no voice included, kys

>unable to hear the voices of the characters in your head
You must have not been watching anime long enough user

SHINOBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well I haven't because it looks really fucking cringy. But hey I haven't watched evangelion either because I don't like mechs.

Me and I don't have plan to

It's gone on too long and combine that with it wasn't much my thing it all feels pointless now.

I've started gravitating more towards series that are 26 episodes max.

I only watched bake because I was waiting until Kizu was complete to move on. Probably going to watch it when I have some free time because the entire thing has been adapted now.

me

A little time ago I did a thread about it cause I thought it was a pretentious shit, finally I watched to the end I have to say I was wrong is pretty interesting the dialogue I would recommend it only for the kaiki arc that was top tier I give the overall series an 8 pretty good and enjoyable give it a try

The girl Koyomi chased in last scene, is she the new MC for later series?

Problem is while every scene I've watched with Kaiki nearly enticed me, he is not the MC. Instead it's Araragi and his wacky harem.

I'm past self inserting, Kaiki I empathised with entirely too much, and would not be surprised if his grand plan is have his way with Kanbaru.

the reason i'm not watching it is because it looks very plebby, not because it looks pretentious, sorry

Why does she look really horny on that scene? I can feel it, just by seeing that picture.

Ok if you ever feel like you have nothing else to do give it a try at least that was my case

He still loves gaen , he sees kanbaru as his daughter sort off

>if his grand plan is have his way with Kanbaru
it seems like it. i always thought that he really have feelings for crab but it turns out that only crab was in love with him. i thought that he was just messing around accepting crab's request for monkey in koi. So i read bake again to think it over. it seems that kaiki helped crab there for monkey too because she is already close to her at that time. then hana came, where kaiki put an end to the devil arm problem that monkey have since bake. kaiki probably went back to town in nise to check up on monkey and see if the devil arm is acting out through the aura it emitted. that was the time when rrrg first saw him. he said that he hate things that are irreplaceable but he does not have any problem keeping somebody he calls "tooe's legacy". he does not think twice in rejecting crab wanting to see him in koi but he insist that he and kanbaru go on a little meat date in hana. there is no doubt that he cares for monkey and has little care about crab. he just felt guilty about chasing out her mother but that was already paid for when he saved her life and a bunch of other people in koi.

it is more likely that he sees tooe in monkey. i don't see any fatherly aura on him. he see monkey as tooe's legacy. the legacy word itself is suspicious.
>legacy - an amount of money or property left to someone in a will.
if you think about it, that someone is probably him and monkey is the property. if we put all that together, monkey is a property that tooe gaen left to kaiki. in effect he owns her. just look at how he picked her up.

Yeah, i feel it that makes me wanted to masturbate again

Just because you feel horny every time she's on screen doesn't mean that she's horny.

i feel like we need spin off when kaiki destroying some-cult that makes crab's mother joins in like otsugi said

Here is a more shocking definition of the word legacy.
>money or property that you receive from someone after they die:
What is the author thinking? Monkey does not belong to anybody. Nisio literally wrote that Kaiki somewhat received Monkey through a past will that Kaiki & Tooe agreed on. After Tooe died, the will took effect and now Kaiki owns Monkey. Damm!

I have watched bake, nise and neko. I don't really have the will to watch any more of this series since it was so bland and the only selling point seems to be the fanservice. Should I even bother trying to watch the second season of this?

that is not surprising. tooe probably knows that kaiki loves her. if he asked her hand at that time, she probably would have gave it to him. sadly, he had no balls to do that at that time. so, she left monkey to him in hoped that they would get together. monkey not relying on others whether to hate kaiki or not in hana was really great. she does not have a reason to hate him, so why would she? he offered to helped her and she trusted him. i don't remember exactly but i think she tried to call him at the end but there was no answer. she just received the box and a message. i really need to watch to confirm. the point is that monkey is in good terms with him and does not hate him like rrrg and hitagi. in fact, with a common connection between them, which is tooe, they probably need each other to fill that hole inside them. like, kaiki telling monkey what tooe was like when she was not around yet. but based on the conversation they have in hana, it seems that kaiki cannot open to her about that part of his past. i hope someday he will be able to.

This is part of what I found more fascinating and why I have little interest for the rest of monogatari. I'm attached to the wrong set of characters.

Yeah, that does make sense, as I'd said I watched a few episodes out of context and found him interesting.

He doesn't see guardianship as much as ownership of something handed to him.

Fuck off, ESL.

I've only watched Bake and I didn't like it that much. The visuals were amazing though.

>i feel like we need spin off
yes. this series has lots of material to go for a spin-off. many anime does it these days. though i'm not a fan of going back in time to see what happened before the main series started, i'm very much interested on this one because the thought of not knowing exactly what happened during that time is bugging me. we do have a broad idea on what happened but another character and not the one directly involved did the speculation. In the case of the cult, kaiki has to be the one who narrates it in details.

No
Apparently every modern harem needs a designated dyke
Have no idea why, they do nothing but cock block and act as an annoying as fuck waste of space and in most cases drag the entire thing down into the shitter and everyone has to SCRAMBLE and waste time and trying make the character more marketable to the male audience
But there you have it.

more like the parts where kanbaru shows some interest in araragi are the joke
she'd probably fuck him anyway because he's araragi after all

You got it right, she is the one that will do the fucking. If she still have the devil's arm, his ass would get ripped apart like in nise. If it wasn't for his regenerative powers, he would have ended in the hospital for days to heal his abused butt-hole.

I haven't watched any of them since Second Season. How many have released since then, and are they worth a damn?

Final season is more consistently high quality than Second Season besides Koyomimonogatari.

How did Sodachi ended up having a crush with Kaiki? Where did she learned about him? Have they met?

It's Numachi the one who knows Kaiki, not Sodachi.

fucking cute sodachi

Have tried starter episodes of a few of them, but not managed to get into 2ep. Guess it's not for me user. Still, I won't knock anyone for enjoying anything - probably short-attention-span-kun is at fault here.

I watched all of Bakemonogatari but I thought it was called Bakamonogatari and that it was about retards telling stories and well I wasn't actually that far off

Numa and Soda are just two syllables apart os I get what you mean by that.
>numachi - swamp, dirt.
>sodachi - growing up.
I really want something about Sodachi and Kaiki but I guess there are none. Still, I do hope something between them do come up. I've found the attached picture somewhere but I guess it was just a ship.