Why do you think he cancelled his own court hearing Sup Forums?

Why do you think he cancelled his own court hearing Sup Forums? google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/27/hearing-for-alleged-florida-school-shooter-is-canceled/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/35OPcGBRnJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck?
they made him deaf?

fuckin bastards

remember that drumpf colluded with Russia but this guy is only the alleged shooter!

The English used in news headlines always has been bizarre. Especially when two political figures are having an argument and they word it as "X slams Y"

bitch please, nobody ever gets slammed.

This Trucks don't attack people. Muslims do.

Likely a continuance based on developing evidence.

Why do you spell 'canceled' with two Ls like some Britfag?

Oy vey stop asking questions OP

Psych evaluations take time

He waived his right to appear, not the actual hearing.

It looks like the Prosecutors got a reset so they can get more evidence/go through it.

They need more evidence? He plead guilty, what more evidence do they need?

dude he looks like STIFFLER from american pie

It’s the Eric Clanton defense. Just keep pushing back your trial.

Didn't that governor or Senate candidate body slam a journalist in Montana?

Oh he did that all by himself firing as many rounds as he did indoors without protection

They still have to produce evidence for sentencing.

nice

and the defense got more time as well

pleading guilty doesn't mean he can't shit around for more time to plead guilty by reason of insanity. it can take weeks to learn to be insane by reason of cover-up

He bought a rifle, legally, and dropped it at the crime scene.
Uber records show he was dropped there.
CCTV shows him there, shooting.
He admitted to it.

How much more evidence needs collection?

Probably still remembers doing nothing that day. Gotta give some more of the ol zapperoo.

evidence that Nikolas Cruz is the shooter and was actually shooting people. Shouldnt be too hard with all the cameras in the school.

so many shootings get swept under the rug, and this one is about to demolish a whole school. I'm not a Trump fan or NRA fan, but i would like to see more than tge "Crisis Actor Squad" popping up as evidence or reasonable doubt. also.... I sense a shilling in this thread.

and I don't mean "someone in a mask"

gj straya

please link tge CCTV with Cruz unmasked. I would like to see it before it gets photoshopped into a banana ylyl

if he bought the weapon he shouldn't have been able to, so he probably didn't
Uber whatever
Pass us all that CCTV video you have mib ... oh yeah you don't
He hasn't said a fuckin word except yeah and yeah to name and it's serious

Inb4 he found dead, 2 shots in the back of the head.
Obvious suicide.

>ah wouldnt you know it roosia hacked all the cameras and took out surveillance right as cruz was killing all those kids.....tragic

I think he looks more like Dave Franco.

Bastard. Singular. Fetal Alcohol Shooter doesn't have a mommy either.

if he was high school aged, he would be less afraid of a life in prison than the chair or injection. so he might well have said "ok". or he might have been like the slightly retarded port arthur murderer in AU that was convinced he did the thing

it wasn't clinton involved. he is alive.

Need to get this out there, it’s all to relevant to everything that’s going on
youtu.be/35OPcGBRnJE

Okay, Aussie I'll tell you this. When I got my ar15, I wanted to make sure it was in working order. So I decided to shoot about 10 rounds off my porch, into the dirt...however I didn't have ear protection at all and this was outside obviously.

I blasted three rounds of 5.56 pretty quickly within about 2 seconds.

My ears were ringing, and felt kinda dead out my right ear for a minute.

Couple this with shooting inside a hallway, no ear protection as well, and firing more than three shots...yeah, ears will take a beating

suicided to the back of the head

hi oldfag reporting in

>Don't fucking do this
>eventually it never stops ringing
>Your favorite music is shit at the same frequency as your tinnitus so you forget about it

damn well that's an air-tight defense right there

For the time being at least this kid is the second most protected person in the country. If anything mysterious happens the twitter will implode.

they still need to find that second shooter who was dressed in military gear

This is where they're keeping him, the Broward County Jail.

Not that protected right?