Hero Academia

>Wow, so your nickname is "Loser"? I like it! It gives off the feeling that maybe one day you won't be such a fucking loser anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxDInu6wOYg
youtube.com/watch?v=X2UxtbYPX9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DAMBO
Okay we got that outta the way, Hero Aca thread.

Traitor confirm since the first volume. All her actions are just subtle bullying.

I don't understand this image.

true OTP

>I don't understand Japanese but I'll try to make sense of it in English because what could possibly go wrong?

Billy and Mandy
youtube.com/watch?v=lxDInu6wOYg

RIP thread
Next time start off with actual discussion

Thanks.

Yeah, I don't know what a joke is either

What is Dekus quirk registered as?

>acts like a retard
>people treat you like a retard
>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT A JOKE IS?
Have you tried not acting like a retard?

generic strength enhancing

This thread has been repurposed for Izuocha posting.
Post it anons

How wholesome

OCHAKO THREAD!

I like it, but Hatsume's legs are posed oddly, and she could probably bend her body over a bit more to get a closer look at those bunny ears if she wanted. Looks like it's the same drawfag that did the one of Frog smacking Deku with her tongue and both pictures are quite static and sterile, quite difficult to fap to

Pasta body: the ability to create a seemingly never ending supply of spaghetti. And turn his own limbs into noodles after attacking.

Is for cucking

Hori's illegals art is pretty good not gonna lie

have we ever seen her parents, aside from flashback?

Best

now I want this

they visited her after the sports festival

>Wow, your nickname is puppet? That's fucking hilarious!

Yeah.

oh yeah forgot about that. She isn't the traitor after all

Y'know I like the story and characters a lot. But if it wasn't for Hori's fucking god tier Art I probably wouldn't be half as into this series.

I like how All Might is wearing his regular outfit still.

But what about the GOAT ost?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2UxtbYPX9c

Wrong.

Mei is for Iida

Fake hero. Stain's warriors of true justice will soon offer her as a sacrifice to make a more righteous world.

Who the fuck isn't a fake hero according to Stain?
>Ochako, does it for the money
>Todoroki, did it to piss off his father, now he does it for his mother?
>Bakugo, does it for his own ego, to prove he is the strongest
>Mineta, does it to get laid
>Kirishima, does it to feel manly and because he wants to help people?
>Aizawa, does it because ?

take a look at the characters. the number of their pollvote is on their body/costumes.

Number 1 on bakugous shoulder
all mights 6 on his sword
iidas 8th place on the scabbard of his sword
the 10 of ochaco on her hat
kirishima has the 5 on his shulder too (fking baku fanboy)
deku does the V-sign wich can also mean two
also the back of his gloves
Todoroki on his shoe the 3
On the bottom part of the green cloth of tsuyus dirndel is the IV of 9
Kyouka has the VII on the hip-armor

as for aizawa , no idea

you wont notice if you just glance over. i love hori for bing such a detailed fetishist.

>Todoroki, did it to piss off his father, now he does it for his mother?
Wrong.

Stain approved of Todoroki

Illegals OVA when?

I hope he doesn't, I don't like the bunny ears either.

>Ochako calling anyone a loser.
All the females at UA are fucking useless

>I won't let you get hurt anymore. I'll never let you feel sad again. I won't!

Reminder that the slut hero Ectoplasm is for lewd.

Fuck off Lelouch

When the fuck were we supposed to get the best characters chapter again?

sauce? holy fuck---

There are plenty of others willing to call you a failure. A fool. A loser. A hopeless souse. Don’t you ever say it of yourself. You send out the wrong signal, that is what people pick up. Don’t you understand? You care about something, you fight for it. You hit a wall, you push through it. There’s something you need to know about failure, Tintin. You can never let it defeat you.

I drew it myself. Here's another one. This show is full of sluts.

>ochako
>useless
at least she is fetile and can breed a hundred children in her lifetime, can you do it?

Is this the new Naruto?

Not being able to find Aizawas number is bothering me.

Why do you think they had Mirio's power get erased? They're going to try and mind control AFO into giving Mirio one of his quirks.

I think it's on the slightly visible area on his side

>tfw birdboi is the only lucky bastard to have witnessed the beautiful frog prolapse.

Wait?wtf, whaaat

They should mind control Afo to kill himself.

Except that IV is 4, not 9 you fuck.

Horikoshi probably fucked up and put a V instead of an X.

Thirteen and basically any hero that focuses on saving people.

Want to know something really fucked up?
If Mirio continues to be a competent hero without powers or even just becomes a good cop...then Deku will look like a total faggot.

During their fight Stain got a hard on for both Shoto and Izuku as a sign of approval. Stop speedreading.

This is some pretty good stuff

stop doodling in class user

Thanks. Next up is Shouji. I won't cop out this time.

Its almost as if Stain was insane, right?

t. fake hero

Why? Shoji doesnt deserve this.

I wonder who could be behind this post

Stain is a lunatic, he'd kill soldiers and firefighters because hur dur it's their jobs, they're no heroes.

Uhhh, there's no OST on the manga, animeonly-kun.

He's a lunatic but he doesn't give a shit if it's their job. All might has the most merchandise plus he gets a lot of money from his shit but Stain doesn't care because heroism and saving people is All Might's number one priority. Besides, when did Stain kill firefighters and the police? If he didn't do it before, he won't do that shit. Don't pull shit out of your ass.

Stain doesn't strike me as aperson who'd go out of his way to kill people like you mentioned.
He wants to rid society of fake heroes, not normal people who try their best to help, without using their quirks.

>Still no ep 12 on MangaReader
Where the fuck is my free shit!??!?!

Stain is a faggot who made a deal with a villain when he was Not-Genji so he could still pretend he was a good guy.

Then daddy Knuckleduster gave him a nosejob.

Was Tenya's brother a fake hero? Sure it was his job and all, but it seemed to me he was someone who really wanted to help people

If I put my dick in her, will I see it or will it disappear?

Why is Ochako such a bitch?

Thats the main problem with Stain IMO. There really isnt a problem with "corrupt heroes". At most some would make commercials but there arent any pro heroes working drug deals or enforcing for mafia bosses or some other shady stuff.

I want them to make that story noncanon.
Stain would work best if his life was fucked over by a self proclaimed hero and the incident was swept under the rug.
It seems more logical if you consider the world they live in and how they put belief in society and law and not using your quirks freely and without restraint above even human life.

Why does she wear the mask?

God l hope not. l want to see my penus weenus realing my navy all over that invisicunny

I think Ingenium was less of a case of "FAKE HERO REEEE" and more that he was actively following Stain and trying to engage him in combat.

Yeah pretty much.
Stain would work lot better in a latter arc where there are shitty pro heroes.

Midnight's mind control gas.

Fuck off, villain

you can't see the food she's eating so yeah

>If Mirio continues to be a competent hero without powers or even just becomes a good cop
Get ready user, Batman Mirio soon

Do NOT bully Shouji

Well no, stains problem with society is how they take the word hero and make it a job, soilder, cop, firefighter, etc were always jobs, a hero was someone who save people without expecting something in return and doing so by putting themselves at risk, in their society a "hero" is now something that everyone can be and be paid for it.
I agree that he is insane but he has a point, he would not kill people for doing their jobs for money is just that for him being a hero is not a job.

>infinite
Is that the amount of money old men supply Ochako with for her services?

this may be a bit out there, but do you think All For One may be based on Arthur Petrelli from Heroes? both have the shtick of stealing others' powers for their own personal gain and being sick/incapacitated at one time but getting better. also being a father or father-like figure
just seems like a few interesting coincidences topped off with both being fond of wearing suits

It's Tensei.

Silly user, Ochako does it for free.

Why is it wrong for people to want compensation for using their quirks to save people as heros, but OK for people to want compensation for using their quirks to save people as doctors and firefighters?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here

anyway
forgot pic

drew this few days ago