Listening to old Supereyepatchwolf Cast

>listening to old Supereyepatchwolf Cast
>'JonTron is a horrible human being. He should literally kill himself for being such a racist hate filled piece of shit'
>'The people who criticised the lead animator on Mass Effect Andromeda are sad pathetic loners who can't stand the sight of a woman in a role of power.'

Is there a single videogame podcast that hasn't been infected by the SJW disease?

Not anime, fuck off.

Retarded Sup Forumsermin

Kripp

Why is it always Sup Forumstards who are too stupid to figure out what board they're on? That board should just be deleted and merged with /trash/.

>Giving a shit about youtubers.

you have to be 18 to post here.

fuck off faggot

I almost forgot how much I hate Sup Forums
I wish you fucking people who cry about women and gay all the time would stay on your own board

This is true but women and gays should stay on their boards too.

that RLM off-shoot that reviews video games I guess? the only problem is that they know 0 videogame history so every episode makes me want to kill them with all of the shit they're missing. disappointing because they seem to know their movies at least

Stay off JewTube my friend

Kill yourself.

>women and gay all the time
that was this website's culture since inception. fuck off hugobx faggot, the reason it doesn't belong on Sup Forums is because it isn't anime.

He reviews anime you fucking mongoloids

Sasuga Sup Forums, with the modern disdain for Sup Forums one almost forgets that you troglodytes were the just as garbage much earlier

No one cares about dumb ecelebs

>e-celeb garbage
>""anime youtuber""
kill yourself

>watching anime reviewers

whood de fuckin doo
anime reviewers aren't anime, are they, you cock munching piece of shit

M O D S

Kill yourself.

I meant to post this to Sup Forums, but I appreciate the words.

Take your own life.

dont thank me im shitposting