Controlled Opposition

Esteemed Poltards,

If you're not following Johnny Gat already, may I please suggest you do so.

Shills and the brainwashed have always condemned me in this thread for calling Richard, JBP, Alex Jones and the like, a Jew or a Jewish thrall. But never have they been able to prove me wrong, I've finally found Alex Jones himself declaring his Jewish heritage. Skip to 9:50 people.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

Jordan Peterson?

Pic Related. Do you think perhaps his exposure on Post-Modernism is actually due to it being a watered down and timid display of Communism? Could he be upset that we're not collectivising already? Not murdering the intellectuals? Not electing a strong dictator like Stalin? Is this man a purist, so upset that we're not undergoing a Bolshevik uprising? Is Comrade Peterson a Jew himself? What's with all the (((Post-Modern art))) in his house?

How about (((Richard Spencer)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=myWEkm_coNc

(((Lauren Southern)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xpilvd4B1E

Sir Winston 'the drunken goy' Churchill? This might actually be a tragic tale, do you think that perhaps Churchill may have resorted to alcoholism through guilt and the obvious failures with regards to his financial situations? Guilt obviously as a result of selling out to the Juden and handing them his own people and the Western world on a platter?

youtube.com/watch?v=y7b0tmDz994

How about the generic and greater JQ?

youtube.com/watch?v=2sPTFdE8QZw

The video production quality is great and they seem to be getting better and better with each video produced. Save em all lads, this channel won't be up for much longer. And remember, anyone who advocates for a race war, or a religious war, is not our guy and is more than likely, (((their))) (((guy))) or goy. Unless they're advocating for a united goyim in a battle of Jew V Gentile, they're a kike or a kike shill.

Much love and stay Fashy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA
youtube.com/watch?v=i9YFn4A6V8U
youtube.com/watch?v=fPTBzUMmRuA
youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=W58FmTuaSfk
youtube.com/watch?v=AYuR5WgCo0M
youtube.com/watch?v=rZN7nm1Y8ls
youtube.com/watch?v=EYckT0VQyhk
youtube.com/watch?v=LuLMnzLmFAw
youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rlWssY9W8Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=aEwMb4xkMOM
youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy fucking shit you cock gobblers waste so much time here. Redditfuge or Stormcuck it doesn't fucking matter. Sup Forums has literally never given an actual shit about any of these faglords you linked. Kys and get the fuck out.

A couple more beauties, especially this video that highlights the hypocrisy of the Jews and the state of terror in Palestine. Their war on free speech regarding the holocaust and the holodomor. And don't forget, (((Faith Goldy)))

youtube.com/watch?v=4TOYLr_P6hA

How about some more exposure on the Talmud?

youtube.com/watch?v=i9YFn4A6V8U

Could cleaning you room actually be the opposite of what the man advocates for? Any psychology buffs here on Sup Forums? I'd be interested to see if it's more of a prep to see if the goy will listen to the Jew commands? Prepping us for more (((rules of life)))?

>Holy fucking shit you cock gobblers waste so much time here. Redditfuge or Stormcuck it doesn't fucking matter. Sup Forums has literally never given an actual shit about any of these faglords you linked. Kys and get the fuck out.

T. mix raced cuck that has no allegiance due to to an internal conflict between the collective unconscious of his ancestors.

"The right to kill anyone, as long as he does so indirectly"

Hmmm. War at the hands of the goyim of the United States of America? Forced Multiculturalism? Collectivisation? But where does poisoning the well fit in? I'd consider this to be direct murder.

>Esteemed Poltards
hey retards worked because it was a challenge. Don't use lefty memes.

But you're 100% right

The heart at the end betrays your intent lefty fag.
Richard Spencer might be flawed and a sperg but he is not a jew you absolute fucking cunt.

You can critizise lauren southern when you go to south africa to document LEGITIMITE WHITE GENOCIDE.
When you actually do something for your race i'll listen to you, faggot.

I bet you're a leftist who are throwing in legit controlled opposition like JBP and Alex Jones with truly spiritually clean people like Spencer and Southern.
Fuck you.

>hey retards worked because it was a challenge. Don't use lefty memes.
>But you're 100% right

Why not use their memes against them? And who's to say the autists of Sup Forums are not esteemed? (((success))) is subjective and if the autists are waging a war in which they win. Then surely they are esteemed above all?

Fuckin loser, man. Wow.

Checking these trips.

Required Peterson redpill attached.

>The heart at the end betrays your intent lefty fag.
>Richard Spencer might be flawed and a sperg but he is not a jew you absolute fucking cunt.
>You can critizise lauren southern when you go to south africa to document LEGITIMITE WHITE GENOCIDE.
>When you actually do something for your race i'll listen to you, faggot.
>I bet you're a leftist who are throwing in legit controlled opposition like JBP and Alex Jones with truly spiritually clean people like Spencer and Southern.
>Fuck you.

T. Jew with a proxy.

Spencer is of Jewish heritage on his mothers side, Southern is a Jew and only covering the blight that is South Africa in the attempt of sparking a (((race war))). South Africa has been covered time and time again, just because you want to sniff the blood from Southern's panties, shows you only know of South Africa, through her and not through the reports from South African's since the abolition of Apartheid. Spencer is also an advocate for (((race war))) and the (((Alt-right))), don't believe me, refute this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPTBzUMmRuA

T. Guy born in South Africa and plucked from his birthplace due to sanctions orchestrated by the Jew. Thus allowing the moont to roam free with a machete and misplaced anger in his heart.

Also, fuck you for this whole left Vs right bullshit, you're either a Jew that is perpetuating this nonsense in the hopes of further dividing the population, or sparking a civil war amongst brethren. The left and the right both have common interests, the left are just in a weakened and frightened state, thinking that Communism and collectivism will come to their aid, when in truth, it's the right that will come to their aid, as they always have.

(((Left V right))) (((man V woman))) (((black V white))) (((smoker V non-smoker))) (((Russia V U.S.A))) (((gay V straight))) (((Pol V Reddit))) Jew V Gentile is more like it!

>Fuckin loser, man. Wow.

Great contribution, you must be one of the Jews who does not have a high IQ. Shitlord.

>Checking these trips.
>Required Peterson redpill attached.

Cheers for the picture, always good to see a leaf worth saving.

>undeserved diggies
This is fuggin pathetic
gtfo faggot
>in all fields

>writes "in all fields"
>doesn't even put it in 2 of the 3 fields
k

Counter-sage.

>>undeserved diggies
>This is fuggin pathetic
>gtfo faggot
>>in all fields

I'm sorry user, I understand how upsetting it may be that Trump is not your guy. He's going to be the next Churchill it seems, b,b,b,b,ut there's still hope right guise....guise?

Your God is dead, your God emperor is dead and merely propped up by the Jew. Turn to the old gods Amerimutt, Odin will still accept you.

>your God emperor is dead

They've been prepping us for their agenda for quite some time user.

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

Be like pic related gents, buck the trend.

Not to mention most of his family, he's either the bestest goy in the whole wide world, or he's a Jew himself. Neither would surprise me.

Bump.

(((CNN))) propagating the Jewish agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=W58FmTuaSfk

This is alarming, and Spencer appears to be encouraging the black panthers. How is this channel not banned from JewTube? Spencer at the forefront of the race war efforts as per usual.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYuR5WgCo0M

The Black Authority1 week ago
You can see we haven't been sleeping on this. Give us some of that Black Panther support and join our Crowdfunding effort to put this movie on the map internationally.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZN7nm1Y8ls

Early life

Rivera was born at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City, New York, the son of Lillian (née Friedman) and Cruz "Allen" Rivera (October 1, 1915 – November 1987), a restaurant worker and cab driver respectively.[4][5] Rivera's father was a Catholic Puerto Rican,[6] and his mother is of Ashkenazi Russian Jewish descent. He was raised "mostly Jewish" and had a Bar Mitzvah ceremony.[7][8] He grew up in Brooklyn and West Babylon, New York, where he attended West Babylon High School. Rivera's family was sometimes subjected to prejudice and racism, and took to spelling their surname as "Riviera" because they thought it sounded "less ethnic".[9]

Smell a rat?

More from (((CNN)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=EYckT0VQyhk

Oprah, proud Jewish puppet since the dawn of time. Speaks out against slavery despite knowing herself who was (((responsible))) for the enslavement of her ancestors.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuLMnzLmFAw

youtube.com/watch?v=sw4WMKH7srQ

Lauren 'Simonsen' Southern

youtube.com/watch?v=cQX5Q34Ob_Q

Keep believing in your king of the Jews, Yeshua. Good goys.

Judaism, pitting its two bastard children against one another in a battle of Christianity V Islam. The winner gets a cuddle from dad before being smothered to death in it's sleep.

Buy my book goy, I'm not a hypocrite or a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=rlWssY9W8Vc

God, even the shills aren't coming out to defend their (((Girl)))

Gavin 'the shekel loving goy' McInnes.

youtube.com/watch?v=aEwMb4xkMOM

Follow the nose. The nose always knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y